Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yahoo_drool.gif
Those are some very juicy lips
yahoo_drool.gif

Ladies, I'm posting a little gift for you from 1218slbh. She was lucky enough to meet Hill at a booksigning in Baltimore on October 1st and is kind enough to share her good fortune with us. :D ... And daaaamn, I must say he was looking particularly hot that day. :devil:

Enjoy --

hill_harper.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing with us, 1218slbh. :D Any great tales to tell of meeting him? We can't see where your hand is. Please tell us it was on his ass. :devil: But seriously, if he had anything particularly profound to share or impacted you in some way, please do tell.

thank you so much in helping me.all i'm going to tell is that he is a very down to earth person and true to his word.my hands well let's just say Hill Harper is well fit.i'm not going to get to detail because that is for Hill and I to always remember.But i just wanted to share our photo because he asked me to and i can't thank you enough on helping me.i hope he gets to see this as well.

Wow, I'm so jealous, 1218slbh. I would have been cheesing like an idiot if I were that close to him...or I would have ravaged him, whichever. :lol: He's hot, he's smart, he sounds like a really great guy--seriously, I want to bring that man home to my mom. :lol: She might have a problem with the age difference (since, you know, I'm only 21), but I think he'd just flash her a smile and she'd forget it and tell him to call her 'Mom.' ;)

Thanks for sharing! He is indeed down-to-earth and a very nice guy, I couldn't help remembering my own experience...

MrsG , I have yet to find a picture in which he doesn't look hot... ;)

Ok, but how gorgeous did he look last night???
Every scene! Especially when he was sitting at the computer with Stella...those glasses, that black shirt...I almost had an "O". :lol:

Okay, lucky you girl!! That's the signing that I slept through **cough**moron**cough**. I hope your hand was on his ass in that shot, and that's the reason why he's smiling so broadly :devil:. Share your stories!

So its that time. I love when a thread ends and starts. Seems exciting. I know I'm crazy. Especially with this thread because he is such a great guy and wonderful actor. ;)

AmbersDream said:
I almost had an "O". :lol:
LMAO! Girl, you are classic!

That's the signing that I slept through **cough**moron**cough**. I hope your hand was on his ass in that shot
Coulda been your hand on his ass, but noooooooooo, someone would rather enjoy her beauty sleep than get a piece of that. *shakes head*

Looks like we've come to the end of this thread. Yay! Hill will be so proud to see his popularity soaring over here ... well, to the extent any man with three ivy league degrees would ever be over-joyed that his fine ass is such an active topic of discussion. :lol: Hill, we do discuss your brain. We really do. Honest.

I'll scroll back a page to find out which name won the poll for our next thread and then get that started.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back