Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww that sucks, sorry that you missed it. But I'm sure that once the transcript is up we might get an idea!

Show Hill some love? Ok! :D

HillNeonsign.jpg

And, of course, since he is hot as hell:

HillWantedPoster.jpg

*sigh* I luuuuuv that picture of him...*drool*

And you know, I'm glad he's written a book--is there anything that man can't do? I don't think so. ;) He's just so damn talented.

But just in the spirit of fun, I did some further searching. Who knew Hill is actually the focus of a collection of romance stories?!

HillRomanceNovel.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I couldn't resist, you know...but I must say, I don't read romance novels, but I'd read that one! :p

^I love those! Aw, Hill's getting the full treatment! I really love the romance novel covers--those just crack me up. The Secret (and Steamy!) Lives of the Men of CSI: NY! :lol: :devil:

BlueGirl said:
Yeah, I sure hope so! Even more, because I had my question answered about the centipede scene. I can't wait to read what Hill said about it. :D

Some HQ pics for ya:

Hill Harper with Gabrielle Union at various events
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7

Wow, they hang out a lot it seems! Just friends? ;) Hill looks great in all of those pics (so does Gabrielle). :D

Past tense, they hung out a lot. But hey Gabrielle has a guy, so they are either friends or collegues who worked together, or both. ;)

What do you think of the afro-hair in the last pic? :)

That hair was very...interesting! :lol: I have to say, I prefer the short cut on him. It goes better with his style I think.

I've always been a bit of a Hawkes shipper. I'll ship him with anybody except Lindsay.

Hill Harper is most definatly the total package:brains, beauty and heart. What more could a girl ask for? He's not single is he? There's no way that someone that nice and that good looking could possibly be single!(At least not for very long.)

It's so nice to see some LOVE for Hill...you know he's gonna come peak just to see if we kept our promises.

Awww that chat was so cool and it was great to actually be in the same chat as him. He seems so... wow I cant think of a word to best describe him because there are so many lol. Thanks Hill for doing the chat and see a lot of people love you! ;)

I first saw Hill in 'The nephew' 1998. This Film is absolutely beautiful.
Years later I started watching CSI because of a friend. Now guess what happend after i recognized Hill in csi:ny.
And here I am...
(.. showing love ;) )

I'm up for showing more love for Hill Harper :)

Anyone else wanting to find a copy of "The Visit"? Hmmm...maybe Netflix has it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back