Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MedicWarrickLvr, Nov 29, 2005.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You're right, she doesn't get much screentime. They need to add her to the opening credits and they need to have some cute lab scenes with her and Ryan! :)

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

That's one thing that annoys me about Miami. They establish characters then just drop them. Samantha? Sam? Tyler? Seriously, who's abducting these lab techs?

RV video game playing... I like it. Valera reminds me of Garcia off Criminal Minds, really dorky, but so funky hot! :lol: But yeah, RV fic's fine by me, whoever writes it,

3. GregNickRyanFan

What kind of vid game do you think Valera and Ryan would play?

I forgot about Samantha. :lol: Wasn't she on there when Speed was still alive?

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

The one I wanted to do was Guitar Hero, just because of potential for hilarity. I could see them mixing it up in a game of Halo, though.

Samantha showed up for about two eps, flirted with Ryan a little, and then disappeared off the face of the planet. I liked her, too. I will never understand why they made Natalia a regular instead of Valera. Never.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm pretty sure Valera murdered Samantha.

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

:lol: That explains a lot!

Maybe Miami's building up to some mass lab tech homicide. Stranger things have happened.

Guitar hero? Oh, you have to write that! Like, now. :lol: I'm getting interesting mental images.

7. GregNickRyanFan

I've never played Guitar Hero (I'd probably suck at it cause I wouldn't be fast enough) or Halo. I don't think my bro has ever played Halo either at least not while I was around. I could kind of see RV playing Resident Evil or maybe House Of The Dead... or maybe even something like Tekken or Mortal Kombat. :lol:

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Guitar Hero is the sort of stupid game Valera might get into and Ryan would find really annoying. "Why can't you just play a real guitar? At least you'd be playing actual music. Seriously, honey, I'll pay for your lessons. I'll buy you a guitar."

But I get the feeling Valera would be into the old school games like Pac Man and Bubble Trouble cause they're cute. She'd probably fill the computer with spyware.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  9. GregNickRyanFan

I could see them playing board games too.

V: You sank my battleship!

R: That's not all I'd like to sink! (He pulls her into his lap and kisses her with wild abandon [whatever that means lol]). :)

10. GregNickRyanFan

I have finally came up with an idea for a Rave fic. I started on it last night, but wasn't feeling well so I couldn't finish. Only got like three paragraphs written so far (though I have the outline mapped out). I'll post the link (to the thread on the fanfic board) once I get the first chapter up. :0

I started a rave soundtrack thread: here

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I' also writing a R/V fic... but Ryan is so damn hard to write. I'm gonna have to do some serious research for this one. Oh, why does he have to be some complicated.

Anyone has any tips, send 'em my way, pretty please.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I just kind of write him the way I see him which is sorta like Greg... sweet, nice sense of humor, etc... I think the two of them are very similiar in ways. Though, I would imagine that Ryan's house would be a lot cleaner than Greg's. :lol: Oh and Ryan probably has a little more of a temper than Greg does.

Chapter one of my Rave fic is up now: here.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  13. GregNickRyanFan

Chapter two of the Rave fic is now up as well. Why does the word "rave" show up red?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  14. JenniDinoRobot

JenniDinoRobot Victim

Wow, its been a while since I've been here. But I come with goodies. ;)
    Here you can find a RV wallpaper. You have to scroll down because there is LJ FO banners before it.

And, I'm also doing 50 RV fics for ships50. I have about 4 or 5 done so far. They're all here.

I'm posting a fanmix later. :)

Ryan and Valera need to get it on.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for posting those. Love the Rave wallpaper. I bookmarked the page with the fics so I can read them later on tonight. :)