Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MedicWarrickLvr, Nov 29, 2005.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was looking at some caps the other day and there was another ep (besides the one I mentioned before) where both Ryan and Valera were wearing yellow shirts (only in that ep they weren't in any scenes together, sadly). I hope we get some more Rave scenes this coming season. Has anyone noticed how Ryan always seems to smile when he's around her? :lol:

Anyway, here's a banner I made last night:

[​IMG]

2. JenniDinoRobot

JenniDinoRobot Victim

As for names I think I like Ildi, or Abigail for girls and for boys I'd have to say something odd like Forrest or something normal like Jacob. Meh. Either way they'd be hot kids.

Like the banner and snippet, cute.

Btw, have any of you read Bella7's "Telling Jokes to God"? It's a cute fic and it has RV in it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention; I made a RV fanmix. Unfortunatly, Verizon is a frak tard so I can't upload it to sendspace, so I'm going to have to fiddle around and see if I can override whatever the idiots called Verizon did to my internet. In any case, Ryan and Valera will forever remain hot. The end.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I remember the episode where he was asking where she was. It was really cute.

You know what I'd love to see? Jealous Ryan. No doubt he'd be an obnoxious little shit, but it would be amusing to watch.

4. JenniDinoRobot

JenniDinoRobot Victim

Jealous Ryan would be amazing. A new A/V tech flirts with Valera and he gets all worked up. Priceless.

5. GregNickRyanFan

yeah, they missed the boat for the whole jealous Ryan thing with the Internal Affairs ep. I would have liked to have seen Ryan joining Eric in beating up on Nick. Eric was telling him (most likely, I don't remember) to stay away from Natalia. I would have liked to have seen Ryan add "and stay away from Max, cause she's mine!" :lol: But, I don't think jealous Ryan would be obnoxious at all. I think he'd be cute as a button. :lol: As long as he wasn't mean to Max or something. As long as he only took it out on the guy and that the other guy totally deserved it... like Nick did. :lol:

Jenni, where's that fic posted at?

Valera will be in at least one new episode. Don't recall which one. And apparently, there's gonna be a new trace guy named Luke Renolds or something like that. Maybe he'll flirt with Valera and Ryan can get jealous. :lol:

How do you pronounce that? What origin is that name?

I like Abigail though. Abigail Wolfe sounds pretty. Abby Wolfe. I like it. :) I kind of like Tressa too. :)

Jacob Wolfe... hmm... not bad.
    Forrest Wolfe...the kids at school might tease him. Maybe if Forrest was his middle name. Jacob Forrest Wolfe. :)

6. JenniDinoRobot

JenniDinoRobot Victim

I'd have love to see that. Woulda been hilarious. Eric would've been like, "What?!" Lol.

Fic's here. (It's Eric/Calleigh too, but the Ryan/Valera scenes are fraking hilarious).

I'm lovin' the spoiler. It'll be interesting, if the guy talks to Valera that is, to see Ryan's reaction.

You pronounce it like you would say 'Ill' (as in sick) and then just 'dee' after the 'Ill'. Sorry if that's a bad explaination. I'm not quite sure of the origin, but I think it's German or Dutch, but like I said, I'm not quite sure.

Abigail Wolfe! Oh that's perfect! I have a fic I am starting where he has a kid and I was going to name her Abigail, but then I decided on something else(for later reasons). Anyway, Abigail Wolfe is a cute name. :)

Yeah, kids at school would probably tease him. Jacob Forrest Wolf is cute.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  7. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for the link to the fic. I'm reading it now. :lol: I wish we'd get funny Rave scenes like that on the show.

8. JenniDinoRobot

JenniDinoRobot Victim

I am so amazingly happy! I finally fixed my internet so now I can do all my uploading. Which is awesome. So, now I bring you to the first ever Ryan/Valera fanmix. You can view the song list, pretty people and download link here.

Also, I made a RV vid. I'll post the link when it's up on Youtube. :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

Love the fanmix, Jenni. :)

here's some icons I did. One is a little blurry though. I may have to see if I still have the original and then resize it so it's not as blurry.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Still keeping my fingers crossed that we get some Rave scenes in the new season. :) Color coordinated would be nice cause they are the perfect match. Hey, there's a title for our next thread. :)

10. JenniDinoRobot

JenniDinoRobot Victim

Thanks!

NIce icons. :) Btw, I think on the fan art thread you were looking for RV icons, correct? I have some if you would like them.

It'd be awesome if we did get RaVe. Because seriosuly, Ryan hasn't really had a good, solid relationship. Sure, there was Erika and (bleh) Natalia, but they weren't relationships. They were just passerbys. Nothing special. The writers need to give Ryan something good for once, rather than making him all angsty and dark. We want happy Ryan, not killa Ryan.

11. GregNickRyanFan

I saw some of your Rave icons on you LJ the other day (when you posted the link to the fanmix). :)

I did some Rave manips from the ep "Cyber-lebrity", but they aren't very good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I tried to do one with that pic of Valera with Nick where she's smiling and I think his hands are on her shoulders. I tried to put Ryan's face over Nick's, but I couldn't find a pic that worked right. :lol: So, I gave up. :lol:

As far as Natalia goes, I don't think Ryan was ever serious about her. I think that was just part of him trying to sniff out the mole. Horatio had him checking out everyone and the only way he could get close enough to Natalia to see if she was the mole was to go out on a date with her. :lol: That's the way I always saw that ep. I never thought more of it. The show completely dropped it too which made me think that maybe I was right after all. :lol:

And with Erica, there's no back story there. It just seems like maybe they went out a time or two because of the way he acts around her. Now every time he sees her coming, he gets that look on his face like "oh no, here comes trouble" or "not her again!". :lol: I totally want to see Valera get up in Erica's face and tell her to quit stalking Ryan. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  12. GregNickRyanFan

Hey, fellow Rave fans. So far, I've read that Valera is in at least one episode of Miami in the new season. Let's hope there's a Rave scene in that ep.

I finally got that alt version of "Three-Way" fic done. It's here.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Where is everyone? :lol: I just wanted to say that on the Jonathan/Ryan thread in the Miami section, we were all talking about writing ficlets where Ryan's a dad. Well, I started one (and of course couldn't help but make a Rave fic) and I think it's gonna end up being more than a ficlet. :lol: I can't help it, I get carried away when it comes to this pairing. They're probably my fave pairing of any of the CSIs. :)

14. GregNickRyanFan

Hello, fellow Rave fans. It doesn't look like we've gotten any Rave scenes in the new season yet. Valera's supposed to be on Monday's ep, so hopefully we'll get a scene with her and Ryan. I just watched "Crime Wave" yesterday and saw that Ryan actually winked at Valera. It was cute and her reaction was funny.

15. GregNickRyanFan

We finally got a Ryan/Valera scene in tonight's ep! And they were matching again. Well, Valera's top was almost the exact same shade as Ryan's tie. My shipper heart did a flip. Anyone else's? :lol:

man, I hope someone made caps of their scene. I'd probably go icon crazy with it. :lol:

I was just so excited to finally see a Rave scene this season. I hope its one of many to come. :D

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008