Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Mr Wolfe thing was weird. Horatio calls Calleigh by her first name (or occasionally "Ma'am), Eric he calls Eric or Delko, so why go with Mr Wolfe for Ryan? It's a bit like what your teacher might call you when you're in trouble at school. I would feel really shut out it my boss always called me by my title and surname like that - it's like there's no personal relationship.

Well, in my job, we're suposed to be called by our lastnames, and it's a little cool, 'cause it's different. And it's funny 'cause we have a board with our lastnames, and what we're doing every hour :lol: :lol:

I love the kiss pic, he's so cute, it looks like his first kiss, not in a movie but ever!!!!! :lol: :lol: I'm imagining I'm that girl (Mmmmmmm.... A Ryan's kiss ... :eek: Que rico ;))

Inge, I like your theorie there...very possible. Sue, all I'm thinking when I'm staring at those pics is: if I'd curl my hair that could be me. Well, I have to uh..."grow" a bit too, if you get what I mean. :lol: I feel the need to photoshop a picture of me into it. Not that I have photoshop, but it's the idea that counts.

Thumpy, it looks like he's doing a shoulder-role...don't know how to explain it. Like moving your shoulders up and down, but not at the same time...does that make sense? :confused: No.

Quicky, I think 'Way ToGo' was noted as the new thread title...we made that one up, didn't we? Well you said it, and I suggested it as thread title...or something...Never mind. :rolleyes:

Vera, I forgive you. You can PM me if you feel the need. :D

I must say that Athlov, I love your banner, too cute :)

And you might be onto something, Inge. Or maybe they haven't spent enought time together, considering that all the others that he calls by their first names have worked their for some time. That could also be it :)

Yeah, which names are we considering for the 9th (oh my :eek:) thread?

haha yeah that could be me in the pic too. my hair is naturally wavy but it curls really easily...hehe id have to "grow" too :lol:

i think everyone agreed on Way ToGo. i wasnt there but ive read some past posts and i remember that name. :)

OK you guys are not going to like this pic ,but I was looking at it and I had to do it. Plus Ryan looks so cute in it, so innocent. web page

Glad you guys like the kiss pics, I wish they would have turned out better, but it was off my tv, eh.
That ep was so cute cause Jonathan ( his name on the show was Jonathan, very cool) had a crush on that girl and they tried to make a serum that would make peeps fall in love with each other and they tested it out on each other. After the kiss she was like " nope didn't work, I didn't feel anything." He bounced his head around and made funny faces and said " nah I didn't feel anything either. Poor Jonathan. He also said the word phermones( not sure about spelling) like in the ep "the score" where it was a scent in that air freshner thingy.

Aawww, cute! I loved the pics even though they were a bit fuzzy. I could totally see him playing it off like he didn't feel anything either hust to avoid embarrassment. Guess that answers the question about why she looked stiff when he was kissing her. :D

Oh, and thanks sandersidle for reading my fic on ff.net and for the wonderful review! You are fantastic!! :D

awwww omg thats sooo cute! i wanna hug him!

haha yeah she was standing sooo stiff.. i was like hello get into it! jonathan togo is gonna kiss you!!!! ;)

your welcome ShadowFax :D :D it was amazing!! at first i thought someone dressed up as a box on halloween but then i was like..oh someones carrying it :p wow im slow! :D

Here ya go, Twiz. The title is "Jagged Little Memories" and it's on ff.net. :D

Here's the link (PG rating, of course):
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3092720/1/

:lol: sandersidle - you are too funny! But yeah, that was sort of the idea... all you could see was just a box with legs, so I guess I got what I was going for after all! :lol:

Haha! And yes, that girl was entirely too stiff, if it had been me... ;) Well, I think we all know what we'd do if JT was trying to kiss us. :devil: :lol:

Thanks Shadowfax, I went to ff.net and found and it read it and let's say OMG it was really awesome, your good. Now I can't wait for more.
Yeah I couldn't have played the part of the girl being kissed because I would have either fainted or attacked him more. Either way I would have been on the floor.

*G* Thanks Twiz! You're awesome for reading and feedbacking! :D

I would've done the same thing... actually, I probably would've been giggling like a crushing schoolgirl if that had been me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back