Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha yeah if i was the girl and i read the script and it said u kiss jonathan i would faint. and then when i actually would have to do it i would faint and then take 2 would be of me just standing there googley eyed and then the director would be like..you have to kiss him not just stand there like an idiot. hahaha...:lol:

Maybe that's why that chic is all stiff, it's not that she's a good actress it's that she's about to faint from being kissed by him. They have a board propped up against her back holding her up. He'd have to bend down and kiss me on the floor, my legs wouldn't hold me up or no stick.

Hehe, I'd be reading the script:

*reads: Kiss Jon*
Me: Whoa, I must be needing glasses. What does it say here?
other actress: Kiss Jon. Lucky you. *goes all grumpy*
Me: Kiss Jon? Kiss Jon. Excuse me for a moment.
*faints*

During scene...
Jon: *whispering* You're supposed to kiss me, remember?
Me: Kiss you...oh right. Ahum.
*Kiss*
Me: *totally out of it, drooling and staring into nothing*
Director: You're supposed to say: "No, didn't work, I didn't feel anything."
Me: But I felt something. I can't lie, now can I? My parents tought me not to.

Conclusiuon: Never make me an actress and have me kiss Jonathan Togo. :lol:

I've got a slightly clearer image of the TogoKiss for you guys. :D I've had it sitting in the screencaps section of my website for a while, and underneath I wrote "I bet you're all wishing you were the girl in that second pic. :D " That was definitely one of my favorite episodes of SU2. :D :D

Smoochy smoochy!

Aw, great pic Quickbeam!! :D

I got to thinking that if that girl had been me and we kissed (after I stopped giggling madly, of course :D), I'd probably ask the director if we could do that scene over and over again. :D You know? "Can I have a take 2? Or 3? Or 4? Or Take Infinity?" :lol: :devil:

Shadowfax said:

I got to thinking that if that girl had been me and we kissed (after I stopped giggling madly, of course :D), I'd probably ask the director if we could do that scene over and over again. :D You know? "Can I have a take 2? Or 3? Or 4? Or Take Infinity?" :lol: :devil:

yeah you could always do a mistake so you have to do it over and over again "oh im soooooo soooorry i promise i'll do it next time *angel smile*

[image]
holdplease.jpg

Yeah that would take me a lot of takes, at least 100. We'd need chap stick by the time we got it right.

haha after the kiss id try to reherse the nope i didnt feel anything line and id be like..."nope i didnt--wait wuts the line?" *director says line*
"ok i got it"....*kiss* "nope i didnt feel..wait..hehe oops forgot the line again....can we do that again" and ect. :devil:

:lol: Hehehe... that's the idea ladies! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has had naughty, naughty thoughts when it comes to Ryan/JT. *looks around and whispers* Ooooops... did I just say that? :devil: *giggles then runs off to oggle at JT/Ryan* :lol:

Twiztid4Togo said:
you must have a very good camera Quicky, great pic.

Ah, no camera, just screencap using Windows Media Player. :D All you need to do is play your DVD in there (sometimes it's a little finicky/pain in the ass) and press CTRL and I and it'll take a nice screencap for you. :D

Hehehe... good to know. :devil:

sandersidle have I told you that I absolutely love your signature thingy? Too cute! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back