Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha thanks! :D i love your icon....ITS HOT! :D

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks Quicky, that's good to know. Will that work with video I take with my digital camera too?

3. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Wow, to be able to kiss Jonathan Togo and be able to say you didn't feel anything, even if it's acting? That's a heinous crime, dude. What I would give to be in that scene..

Last night, Under Suspicion was on, and boy was there some Jon Togo in there.. lots of it. And his exchange with Eric when they were processing the highway[?] was too cute, even if they were sniping at each other. And the shirt was a little open too! :D

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

There was A LOT of Jon in that epi. I was on my couch and my sister was on the computer and I said, "It seems like Jon is the most wanted guy on this episode." He went from the lab, to the scene, to a house, and back to the lab. And when he bent over, I went, "Well, he has a nice butt, that's for sure."

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

It makes sense, I understand what you were trying to describe, and I agree...that is what it looks like he's doing. :D

Regarding the next thread title, I do think everybody seemed to like the 'Way ToGo' one...I have it written down in my notebook so I'd remember it, lol:

Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Welcome to the Ryan thread, szmandatogoholic! :D

And the POTD is inspired by Twiz's Thumpy call pic of yesterday:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(It's Pete!)

[​IMG]

:D Many thanks to athlov for the screencap!

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'd like to dream about Jon instead of my stupid ex-boyfriend :mad: I'm gonna stare the kiss pic, maybe I can dream about him when I go to sleep :sighs:

Way To Go is not the name of a CSI LV episode? :confused: Maybe we could name the new thread 'Gator bait' or 'Kiss me ToGo on dreaming' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love you guys, 'cause I can talk to you about Jon and not being ashamed :D

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ohhh nice pic...what movie/show was that??

welcome to the thread szmandatogoholic :D

CalleighWolfe, i love ya too! :D none of my friends watch csi and there all obsessed with channing tatum (i am too mind you..hes hott, but not as hot as jon :D) and im always like theres this really hot guy on csi miami! omgg hes so hot but they dont really care :lol:

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Great pic Thumpy! I love his arms in this movie pic... like it's bulging and threatening to burst out or something. :eek: Hmmm... Maybe I could just reach in and rip that sexy shirt out of him or something... and reveal his sexy arms... and... :devil: :lol: :devil: Darn the naughty thoughts!!! :lol: :lol: It's from Mystic River, right? I haven't seen it :( but I've seen caps from another site. :D

And I'm with you sandersidle and CalleighWolfe... it's nice to be able to talk to people about my Ryan/JT obsession. Can't really do that with my friends as none of them are CSI: Miami fans and could care less about the show. :(

9. szmandatogoholic

Thanks for the welcomes. I've had to use a couple of Jon pics in some banners a few days ago.

I am a member of the jon-togo pic gallery, and I have seen the tattoo pics. (I drooled. i admit. I almost thought I ruined my cell phone, but I didn't.)

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh, I almost forgot... Welcome szmandatogoholic! Wow, long name, hehehe! :D

Edit: Darn, I forgot again... Not sure if this is allowed so, *whispers to szmandatogoholic* but do you think there's any way we Greg/Ryan lovers could lure you into the "you know what thread" so you can "catch the fever"? :devil: :D

11. szmandatogoholic

I've already caught the fever... but WHERE'S IT AT?! *looks*

12. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I love the picture of the day Thumpy! He's soo hott! I still can't get over the kissing thing. I'm in my own little world. I'll be having sweet dreams tonight. :D :devil:

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Ooh the Wanders!! I like the sound of that szmandatogoholic. :D *whispers* Go to Shippers Central and look for the Greg/Ryan thread. *hides*

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

szmandatogoholic, you can find the thread under shipper central after you click talkcsi when u first come on the thread. and yay! u caught the fever! :D

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Ooooh Thumpy, I just read from CBS.com that the next CSI: Miami episode is Vengeance from S3... the one about the high school reunion gone bad. Aren't you excited? Ryan's gonna say your name in that episode!!! :D ;) *sigh* What I wouldn't give to hear him say my name... although he came close once, but not quite. :( hehehehe... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.