Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Congrats on reaching thread #8 guys! :D

Here's the link to thread #7, 'Get Togofied'.

And here's a few reminders from Lucy and myself:

1. Regarding Fan Art: We all love looking at icons and wallpapers, and the occasional post featuring artwork is ok, but the bulk of all Fan Art should be posted in the Fan Art forum, as it's the appropriate place to post it.

2. Please watch your timestamps and try not get too chatty. I'm going to go ahead and post TBonz's comments on chatting in here as well:

3. Remember pics posted as images should be no wider than 480px wide, otherwise, please post them as links.

Next...the 'Ryan thread' rules and helpful suggestions:

inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to
    the chair.

life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami':
    1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

The 'Pic of the Day' will be posted in a future post tonight, as now's the time to post the thread opening pic:

[​IMG]

(From 'Free Fall')

Credit: CSI Screencaps

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY new thread....welcome all to togo a go go...WOW that's hard to type. Sry bout all the pics I had posted in the last thread but they were so funny.

3. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Yay new thread! :D

Lets all do the Togo-dance to celebrate!

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

New thread! Aces. (when i post pics, i'll just have to remember to do links this time around. XD)

5. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

All right!! I LOVE the new thread name! :D *cheer* Awsome pic ThumpyG42!

6. Committed2Wolfe

Committed2Wolfe Lab Technician

I'm afraid I don't fully undertsand the thread name, but it's awesome anyway. I can't believe we're on #8 already. I still have The Ryan Wolfe Appreciation Thread on my home page. :)

7. screamingpoet

Ryan looks like he's having a bad day in your banner, Committed. XD

But I just think that the new thread name is supposed to be a pun on Jonathan's last name -- not some deep-seated intellectual meaning.

8. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yay! new thread :D *does Togo dance and falls over*

Lovely thread opening pic ThumpyJen! i love the little half-smile :D

and the thread name came from when my friends were telling me about the Togo football team, and they have this funky dance when they score a goal. My friends told me that the dance was called 'Togo A-Go-Go' and of course, I automatically thought of Jon and burst out laughing :p

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow I didn't realize you guys were so close to opening a new thread. A topic maybe, With H and erik going to brazil how do you think Ryan will handle it? will he be in charge or try to be?

10. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Wohoooo, new Thread!! I didn't realized how near we were and now I come back and there it is! Awesome opening pic, Thumpy, Jon is just the cutest hotness, isn't he? :D
    @CSI_Watcher: good question, but I don't think that it will be Ryan in charge, I guess it will be Calleigh likelier.
    But I hope we see a clearing up scene between him and Nathalia, there has something to come! :devil: (Nothing with the love triangle but with the mole storyline ;) )

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

good q's csi watcher 8. I don't think he would be in charge I'd think Calleigh would with more seniority (time ) then him. If he does try to be the boss she may just jack him up like he did Cooper.

12. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Ok guys...time for the 'Pic Of The Day'. As promised earlier, the pic is from 'Mystic River', and credit for the pic goes to our very own athlov. :D

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

[​IMG]

13. screamingpoet

I totally forgot he was in Mystic River. :(

I didn't like the Boston accents in that movie -- they were totally fake.

As for Ryan/Natalia, I hope nothing romantic comes of it, except for maybe a little conflict about the mole storyline. I like Ryan/Calleigh much better. They seem like they'd be a good couple. The whole Eric/Natalia/Ryan love triangle was a trainwreck.

14. athlov

athlov Guest

Don't forget to mention that excessive drooling around a keyboard can lead to electrocution. So for a safety measure remember to lean back while viewing pictures. :lol:

Thumpeeeeeeeeeeeee, pic of the day... Mystic River, yeah. :p

15. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Hmm, what a great way to start off the new thread .. with suggestions for viewing pleasure of Thumpy's Pic of the Day.

I liked the character Pete in Mystic River, but I didn't like the way Jon looked as Pete. It was too scruffy for my taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.