Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, that's really weird. Three way was a good eppy for Ryan, I agree. "I hate it when people jump to conclusions, don't you?" That was just...so funny. :lol: In that second pic he looks like:

"I didn't do anyhthing, I'm an innocent angel. See how sweet I am?"

Thumpy indeed another nice pic of the day :D

last night I watched Season 3's "Whacked" the one with axe murderer. It really ccreeped me out, very tense. But more importantly. How HOT did Ryan look?!?! OH MY GOD! I nearly died. i needed a fan to cool me down. Oh my god.... whew! Boo Delko for being mean to our Ry. Note to Delko: "SPEEDLES' DEAD!! EMBRACE RYAN MAN!"

And other than that- long live Thread #8!

I really liked Whacked but the ending confused me, was the dude really dead or what? It left if feeling like there was going to be more this season about it but there wasn't. Like the dude that made the cofin was really the helper and they got the wrong guy. OH and yes Ryan was too hot in it and boo on Delko for being meanie and when Ryan made the comment "I'm not competing with a dead man" OH SNAP, I went "OUCH" I knew this board would be flooded with so much hating on Ryan and it did. I think every Speedle fan wanted to hunt him down and kill him. I thought it was great though hehehe, just because Delko was being meanie. It was one of the creepier EP's and a good story line, I liked it better then the New York serial Killa one and I hope they use it again. Axe murderers...whoa.

Wow, for some reason, Thumpy's pic of the day looked very nice. And I liked the outfit. So once again, I hope you don't mind me using it for my personal collection, Thumpy. :)

Hmm, Jon's Myspace picture is really weird. Photoshop even makes him look good, to a certain extent.

I didn't like Ryan in Whacked. I didn't like the hair. I think he looks sexy with it short, but when he grew it out, it just didn't look right. But I have found that I'm the only one who thinks that.

no you're not the only one i think so too but i also like the long hair they just don't look sexy ... he looks kind of sweet :D

I like the hair short on Jon. It looks better on him, for some reason. Plus, who would want to have long hair in Miami? Eww. When it was really hot, you'd get sweaty and it would stick to you and make you even more hot -- just not worth it.

I also agree with you guys. The short hair is more sexy - but of course JON WOULD BE SEXY IN AN UGLY COSTUME! He sexy no matter what he does or wears or says lol, but the longer hair
is okay too , it makes him look so dang cute- I could just pinch his cheecks lol along with other things. haha

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Here are some pics - just to lighten your day today This one would be good for a caption contest-so much hottness in this picture!!
I wonder what's he looking at in this pic?
naughty.gif

Anyway, could someone give me the link to his MySpace? I don't really like it, but if it's something about Jon, it's worth checking out. =)

I received the second half of season 3 today and I watched my two missing episodes, 'recoil' and 'whacked'.

This two episodes made me cringe. Where's the loyality and friendship between them? They didn't help each other, they're constantly fighting. It's so painfully to watch... :(
I warn you, I'm in the 'I have to protect ryan' mode.

Recoil:
I think he made the mistake because they were not explaining things to him precisely. He made mistakes in this episodes, but no one questiond why he made the mistakes.

Whacked:
mean eric! Ryan's little speech was great. again, they didn't explained things to him. Eric just left and didn't told him what he found out. They forgot that he was a rookie.

I watched some scene's in English too. I wrote that Horato called Ryan by his first name in 'one night stand' and no one corrected me because I was wrong. :p

Here's the solution: the syncronisation
scene: Ryan tells H that he let the taxi driver go.
original quote:
Listen, no worries .......
german:
Concentrate RYAN....

scene: at the pier:
original: Have a look, Mr. Wolfe
german: Have a look, Ryan

;)

ILuvJonathanTogo...please don't double post as this can be considered spamming. If you need to add something to a previous post, you may edit it for up to 24 hours by using the 'edit' function. Thanks. :)

MikeW said:
last night I watched Season 3's "Whacked" the one with axe murderer. It really ccreeped me out, very tense. But more importantly. How HOT did Ryan look?!?!

That was a creepy episode. I thoroughly enjoyed it...and I agree with you, Ryan looked smokin' hot. ;)

Twiz said:
I think every Speedle fan wanted to hunt him down and kill him.

Not every Speed fan. ;)

My thoughts on that scene is that they were both wrong in ways. Delko probably shouldn't have lashed out at Ryan the way he did, although, I understand why he did. At least he was having some reaction to Speed's death, plus there was the whole 'stolen evidence' issue and he was probably still bothered by that. Ryan certainly could have been a bit more sensitive in that scene although I can also understand why he said what he did. He was the new guy and it must have been frustrating to be made to feel that you were being compared to a guy who had passed on. I will say that I never took his line about 'not trying to out do a dead man' or whatever the exact quote was as a slap at or an insult to Speed at all.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
So once again, I hope you don't mind me using it for my personal collection, Thumpy

Not at all. :) The season 4 caps aren't ones I made, I always post a credit of the site they came from so that others will know where to go to find more just like them.

If I don't post a credit, or there's a 'J' somewhere in the pic name, then that's one I made myself, and anyone is free to use them if they wish. ;)

screamingpoet said:
When it was really hot, you'd get sweaty and it would stick to you and make you even more hot --

I know this probably wasn't your intention...but you just gave me the most wonderful mental image of Ryan. :devil:

I'm a big fan of the longer hair, especially when it kinda curled in the back...I loved that so much. That being said, I also love the shoter S4 hair, although at first I wasn't too sure about it at all.

inge said:
They didn't help each other, they're constantly fighting. It's so painfully to watch...

Agreed...I hated the tension between the two. They don't have to be friends, but the constant bickering at the end of S3 was painful to watch for me as well.

Whew...long post today. Great discussion going on in here today.

And now it's time for...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Crime Wave'-I felt like a lab coat pic today)

Miami_3x07_J37.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back