Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the tension does add a bit of realism to the show...which is something this particular show desperately needs at time, but what annoyed me is that there was just so much of it, especially at the end of season 3. We were constantly being reminded that these two don't like each other much. I also don't think that 'Nailed' magically ended whatever conflict the two had, but I do think it at least led them to some sort of understanding. We didn't really see a return of the tension until that whole 'love triangle' thing happened. And like was already mentioned, the bickering didn't just end with Ryan and Eric, it extended to Calleigh as well.

Speaking of S3 hair...today's pic is from 'After The Fall' :D

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

Miami_3x10_J52.jpg

I think i'm about the only person that liked him in that orangish shirts in After the fall. I thought he was so adorable in that ep, his hair was perfect, not too long and not too short though I love the short hair... :D
This is one of my fav pics of him, such a cutie.

[image]http://
Image401.jpg
[/image]

I liked the orangish shirt in After the Fall too! :D When I first watched it, I was like "Hmmm, orange and red together, eh? But he pulls it off amazingly!" It ended up being one of my favorite episodes as far as hotness goes, surprisingly. I dunno, the colors were maybe a little unusual, but I still quite liked it. :D

Fiery colors for a fiery hot person

Oh my gosh, I love that shirt on him! Totally hot! I don't think I ever noticed it before. I think I'm gonna have to go rewatch that episode.

All righty, it's Thursday, and you know what that means... ;) :D (even though I missed last Thursday..whoops...):

Quickbeam's Ryan Fantasy of the Week
Episode 5: "Flashback"

Ryan, Horatio, and a SWAT team silently approach the door of an old warehouse, silently motioning to each other to get in position. They break down the door, and as usual, Horatio leads them inside. Ryan follows closely behind, looking smokin’ hot in a black t-shirt and dark jeans, silver badge gleaming at his hip. The officers quickly disperse throughout the warehouse, shouting “MDPD” as is procedure. They make sure that all of the criminals at the location are unarmed and have their hands in the air. Suddenly a guy armed with an assault rifle appears. He begins to level it at Horatio, who has his back turned and doesn’t see the threat. Ryan sees this, and aims his own 9mm at the gunman. As he does this, his eyes widen slightly and a slightly troubled expression crosses his face.

The camera cuts to a flashback (complete with the whole fuzzy light and desaturated color that usually comes with flashbacks) of Ryan wearing a purple t-shirt, with his gun pointed at a man carrying a shotgun. His eyes widen, and the scene plays out in slow motion, just like the first time. Just as Ryan begins to lower his gun in the flashback, a gunshot sounds, while the camera cuts back to show Ryan wearing his black t-shirt, signaling that it’s the present time again. He has just fired his gun, sending a 9mm round into the gunman, in exactly the spot he intended, due to his perfect aim. The man drops to the ground, and Horatio turns around, seeing the now-neutralized threat that could have cost him his life, had it not been for Ryan’s quick action. Horatio looks quite surprised, because for the first time ever :rolleyes: he wasn’t the one to save the day. He sends an extremely grateful look towards Ryan, for saving his life.

Nice quickbeam, very nice. I like the whole flashback thing. Ryan saving H's ass was great and him being the hero....YAY.
I love your banner, so funny.
I love his lil walk he does in after the fall...such a tough guy strut.

Hehe, thanks Twiz. :D It was so tempting to put "for saving his ass" for the last sentence instead of "for saving his life" but it kinda took away from the 'special moment' :lol:

I too love the tough guy strut in ATF. So hott. I watch that scene repeatedly, just to see the way he walks. :p :lol: It's funny, cuz Ryan and Eric walk in sync in that clip. :lol: I love watching the way people walk, and IMO Jon's got one of the hottest strides around. ;) *happy sigh*

:lol: Oh, my goodness... that's so funny.
I'm not the only one who is weird like that. :p Though I like to play my DVDs on my computer and slow it down to 1/4 of the speed so I can see every facial movement he makes it perfect clarity. :lol:

Hey guys ,Nice pics. and great fantasy thing lol quickbeam!!
My fantasy is .... H,Ryan,and Eric have a break in a case and are sent to mansion to find somebody. They are seaching the house and the hear screaming faded away in the background. They run-guns drawn-in the direction of the screaming. They get there, its a girl drowning and the mansions backyard pool. Ryan says Oh My GOsh!!! RIPS HIS SHIRT OFF AND JUMPS IN AND SAVES THE GIRL!!!!! Then jumps out of the pool soaking wet!! ahhh man*drolls all over keyboard*Sorry about that. So he jumps out and an ambulence comes for the girl meanwhile Ryan is flipping is hair around - shaking off , trying to get dry...ahhhhhh. Sorry lol
WOULDN'T THAT JUST KILL YOU!! Oh my gosh! I would pass out right on the spot!!
Episode: Deadly Hottnes :) lol I dont know what to name it.

Oh my gosh! I know its a bit early but I just had an idea for the next thread title :)
Ryan/Jonathan#9:He Dangerously Sexy
lol or something like that and I know the spelling might be off with dangerously- I can't spell for beans :) lol

inge said:
Here's the solution: the syncronisation
scene: Ryan tells H that he let the taxi driver go.
original quote:
Listen, no worries .......
german:
Concentrate RYAN....

scene: at the pier:
original: Have a look, Mr. Wolfe
german: Have a look, Ryan

;)

i always watch the episodes in english on my dvd's . but on tv it's german. the syncronisation is horrible !! i don't like the german voices and sometimes they translate it wrong and in the end it means something completely different

I love his walk too and the funny thing is Jon did an interview in the Improper bostian and he said that he went to an audition and the guy told him to walk in place then he told Jon that he had the worste walk ever in place. WTF, that guy must have been stupid.

Hey Athlov how do you slow them down on your puter? I too have watched that scene over and over and slow mo would be great.

I liked Jon's hair from when he first started out. It made him look a lot more innocent and just a lot more adorable. The shorter hair is okay, but I'd like to see the shorter hair come back.

ThumpyG42 said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
So once again, I hope you don't mind me using it for my personal collection, Thumpy

Not at all. :) The season 4 caps aren't ones I made, I always post a credit of the site they came from so that others will know where to go to find more just like them.

If I don't post a credit, or there's a 'J' somewhere in the pic name, then that's one I made myself, and anyone is free to use them if they wish. ;)
Thanks so much, Thumpy. I'll be sure to credit if used.

Twiztid4Togo said:
I love his walk too and the funny thing is Jon did an interview in the Improper bostian and he said that he went to an audition and the guy told him to walk in place then he told Jon that he had the worste walk ever in place. WTF, that guy must have been stupid.

Even though the walk is totally sexy to us, you have to admit, it is rather dorky :lol: I'm sure there are tons of things that we find adorable that people are like wtf? And about the hair, the short hair makes him look more... I don't want to say delicate, but that's almost what it is. It reminds me of one of my fav scenes. You know that scene where he is testing Alexx about the mole and everything? Isn't he just so cute in that scene? He's all, "This isn't easy for me" :( *sniff sniff* We know Ryan. I don't know why I was reminded of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back