Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThumpyG42 said:
Twiz said:
I think every Speedle fan wanted to hunt him down and kill him.

Not every Speed fan. ;)
I agree, not every Speed fan :D

Though I have to say, most of the Speed-fans-Ryan-hating did stem from that quote, and thats why it annoyed me. I don't remember the scene too well, so I can't really comment on it, but since I already liked Ryan when he said it, i couldn't be mad at him, but being a gigantic Speedle fan, it just really frustrated me.

Anyways, lovely pic, as always Jen :D

ahhh Hes Like an angel in that picture
but he is anyways- of course!
Sorry Thumpy- you've told me before but I always forget
won't do it again :) sorry
Carlz I love your signiture...Togo - Jon Togo
So ilarious and Hot! Look at that pic!

Well I'm glad not all the Speedle fans hated him, it sure did seem like it back then. In the first thread there was so much hating on him and I dont think there's been a bad thing written on any of the threads for this season. I'm glad the writers made his charater more likeable, I mean I always loved him, but I never watched until season 3 so I didn't kno Speed. Even when Ryan did some things not too nice I still loved him, I always will.

ooo nice pic.. thanks so much,
see longer hair= cute and sexy
short'n'sexy=hot and sexy
lol :)
Ok I just finished watching tonight's episode! Pretty good story line, kind of scary though. I was surprised I have never seen this episode before! Jon was mighty fine of course!! he has the kind along hair going which was ok- I love him anyways! He didnt seem to have much screen time in this episode but he was still magical for the time he had!
i cant wait for the new season! Yes!!
Post Later!

ThumpyG42 said:

Agreed...I hated the tension between the two. They don't have to be friends, but the constant bickering at the end of S3 was painful to watch for me as well.

Yeah, they don't have to be best friends.
Jon said in an interview ( I think the Infanity) that ryan doesn't get along with all people all the time and you don't get along with everyone in real life too. That's right.
I also meant the lack interaction between the whole team.
no joking. it was better in the first half of the season.

I liked that they had tension because it made the show more realitic, but I hated that it was affecting their work becaue they weren't trusting eachother. It got on my nerves and I'm happy that they didn't really carry it too far into this season. Maybe every one in a while.

Yeah, I agree, some tension now and then can't hurt, but them just hating each other all the time can hurt. In 'recoil' you could see that when Calleigh got mad at Ryan, it resulted in him being mad back. And the same goes for Eric and Ryan. If Eric gets mad at Ryan, Ryan gets mad at Delko too. Horatio would be mad at them for being mad at each other. So then everyone ends up being mad at each other, and picking sides, which makes the other one even more mad...and then it won't take long before they all hate each other.

*preys that TPTB AREN'T reading this and decide to use it*

'Cause we don't like them hating each other, we want them loving...okay at least liking each other. Anyone with me? :D

I didn't like how the first half of the season Ryan and Eric were bickering all the time, and then they were best friends. I don't get how that happened -- they also were sharing Natalia. Umm, what?

I don't think that they are best friends. They get along with each other.
IMO the 'breaking' point was 'nailed'. Eric realized that he didn't want to lose another collegue.
The thing with Natalia created a little conflict between them. Eric had still some feelings for her and he wasn't so happy that Ryan asked her out. I'm not sure about Ryan's feelings towards Natalia.

Ryan and Eric is complicated. Sometimes I think they are too different to get along and sometimes I think they are too similiar. I can't decide and don't know what to think. :p

I didn't care for all the tention either but it made it seem real because Ryan was taking the place of Speed who Eric was close too, so I think in a real life situation it would happen. I don't think Eric thought Ryan was good enough to take the place but then when he would prove himself to be good Eric didn't like it either. No matter what Ryan couldn't win and I think it was Nailed that made Eric realize that Ryan was a decent person and good co worker. I hope this season the two come together and break that damn love triangle and make Boa's life miserable. I think Eric is pretty pissed off at her and I'm hoping Ryan is too. I hope they show his reaction to her being the mole and not just leave that hanging. We got to sse how Cal,Eric,and Valera acted to it. I also want to see what H has to say about it. I'll be very upset if they don't even mention it in the 1st ep or ever. I would think Ryan would be the one most upset with her because one, she lied to his face about it, 2 they went out, 3 he slammed a inocent Cooper against the wall, even though he did blab his mouth to the feds, he wasn't the mole. 4 for all the aggraivation he had trying to figure out who the mole was. Last but not least he was the one being accused of stealing the money, I'd hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back