Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
he gives new meaning to the expression, "ridiculously good-looking". wouldnt you say?

ps thread 8? how pro are we!

Happy Birthday, cinegirl! :D

Alrighty, since the board was down yesterday, I'm posting two pics of the day, one for yesterday, and one for today.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day-Sunday

and...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day-Monday

4x23_ms75_potd_monday.jpg

(credit for Monday's Pic: Miami Style)

yay, the board is back up *throws confetti* I was going into Togo withdrawal yesterday, so all these pics were extra wonderful today :D
And happy belated birthday cinegirl *throws more confetti*

and hey, it is the 4th of July...except we don't celebrate it here because, well, we're not America, but happy 4th of July anyway *throws more and more confetti*

hmm, I wonder who's going to clean this confetti up...*sigh* Alright *grabs a broom*

Ohh double pics of the day!

Jon looks mighty stellar in that blue shirt. And he's smiling.. somewhat. Very cute. It is now going in a personal collection. Hope you don't mind, Thumpy.

Man i really gotta start coming back to these threads
Number 8 already!! man .. anyways Thumpy that pic is so dreamy..
Yum!!
Cant wait for the new season..i love re-runs but I need the new season..lol
once again I LOVE that pic! he looks so..so..Clean! lol
he needs a ;ittle stubble. See ya

Yay! Thread 8! *throws confetti* Oops, sorry, carly, I made a mess, just after you finished cleaning it up. *looks guilty, then sweeps* :p

Although what we should do around here is just coat the virtual floor in virtual newspaper to prevent the virtual carpet from getting virtually drooled on. Or, we could ask virtual Jon to come and help us clean it without wearing a virtual shirt.

Whoa. I make my brain hurt.

Wow, you guys, I made so many weird squeally noises with all those pictures. For the 'Thumpy's Pic of the Day' from season three, I literally said "Gasp!" Seriously, the actual word 'gasp' not just the sound. :rolleyes: This is what happens when I spend too much time on the internet. It's always so hard to resist saying "lol" out loud. :lol:

And, I'm a little late on this, but happy birthday cinegirl! :D :D :D Let's see, you've already received many fantastic presents, but I'll give you one too. :D Let's see, what have we got here...

If you need anyone to lift any heavy birthday presents, you know who to call...
And, if you need anyone to just sit here and look cute, I'm your guy for that, too.

Although what we should do around here is just coat the virtual floor in virtual newspaper to prevent the virtual carpet from getting virtually drooled on. Or, we could ask virtual Jon to come and help us clean it without wearing a virtual shirt.
:lol: haha, that was awesome!
don't worry, quickbeam, when I read that I had to resist the urge to say 'lol' :lol: I spend waaay too much time on the internet *hangs head in shame*

and thankyou for cleaning up that confetti, I'm too tired (and lazy) to do any sweeping, virtual or otherwise :p

wow sweet pics c thumpy !! i don't know why but i like sunday-pic more than monday-pic ...

aaaaaaaaw how sweet is that ??? quickbeam your second pic made me fell from my chair *my butt hurts* ... i forgot point 4 of inge's safety tips ...

ThumpyG42 said:
Alrighty, since the board was down yesterday, I'm posting two pics of the day, one for yesterday, and one for today.

Thank you!!! You're soo nice! :D
I wanted to convince you to post a pic for yesterday and I wanted to write crap like: you shouldn't break with traditions and we had over a day no togo.... :lol:
But then i thought you would think that I'm crazy. :p
and deleted the post.
But it seems that you could really read my mind sometimes.

Now it's my turn: *GASP!!* :D Thank you for the fantastic and breath-taking pictures, athlov and quickbeam, it seems my birthday never ends! :lol:
And sooo cute pics of the two-days, Thumpy, *gasps again* - man, I really read the security rules, but I can't help, I'm nearly starting to hyperventilate!

Breathe Vera, breathe! :D Inge, everyone can read your mind, you're so predictable. :p Kidding. This was so off-topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back