Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching the episode from yesterday and O M G
that little comment that Jon made it was like
That Dude(i forgot his name): Havent you heard of my band??
And Ryan was all: Im not that in to boy bands.
O M G LOL that was hilarious cuz like u know Jon was in a band for a while
so funny!! i didnt get tha the first time around but now it freakin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for the picks
*GASP*
lol BYebye

wow i finally watched one of our own ...
i was so shocked when suddenly ryan smashed cooper against the wall , i really jumped in my seat !! i didn't even now he's that strong :lol:

but now, after that end, i'm very depressed ... oh i hate that ... very theatrical thoughts are coming into my brain like how much i have been through with this lab and so on ... very sick stuff ... i'm really down now
maybe i'll brighten myself up with a few of that super cute togo pics ....

inge...it's a little scary isn't it? If I'm not reading your mind, then you're reading mine. And no worries...I'd never think you were crazy. ;)

ILuvJT...I find that 'boy band' line quite hilarious as well. Of course there's a big difference in a boy band and the band that Jonathan was in. ;)

sienna...see if this helps cheer you up some.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Three-Way')

4x05_0426.jpg

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

I'd do a pic of the day for the FM thread, but there's not enough caps of them together for something like that.

Adorable pics, btw.

Dutchie: :p I'm not predictable! :p
Thumpy, cool pic and thank you for not thinking that I'm crazy. :lol:

I was shopping today and i saw a sign with: Coffee To Go. I stared at it several minutes. :lol:

I'm a little bit stunned at the moment. I saw the football game tonight and in the end some hot Italien guys exchanged shirts. :eek:
It would be cool if ryan would play (european)football and would exchange his shirt. We would reach our goal: Shirtless Ryan!!! :lol:

or even if he played Australian football (NRL) before every game, they cross to the change rooms to have a look at the team, and after the game to interview the players and the coach, and more often than not all of the players have no shirts on :D
YAY for shirtlessness...hopefully on Ryan one day :D

:lol: Thumpy, he looks like, "La la la, I can't hear you!" :D :lol:

I normally don't like soccer, but would definately watch if Jon played ...
Which reminds me of something a friend of mine said the other day, she would watch the world cup if the rules where altered slightly. The match would have to be played in slow motion so the audience would have time to admire the player's bodies, the players would have to exchange shirts at least 10 times every game, when a player would get a yellow card, he would have to play the rest of the game shirtless, and when a player would get a red card, he would have to play naked for the rest of the game.
Now if Jon would play soccer and these rules would apply, I would be the world's biggest soccer fan! :eek: :lol:

And Thumpy , adorable picture of the day again!

Hehe, another fine choice for the pic of the day, one of my favorties (mind you, I say that for almost every picture :rolleyes:). Another version of that pic I like is this screencap, because Eric's practically shooting daggers out of his eyeballs, while Ryan looks all sweet and innocent. :p :D

"Yeah, we really gotta crack down on all those pot-smoking kit-thieves around here"

:lol: Priceless :lol:

Three way was one of my top fav EP's of the season. He was so cute and cocky on it, he was just great. The one part where he tells Calleigh and Delko their both wrong and he knows who killed the dude, that was awesome, the look he had. He was just so cocky the whole time. He looked good in his outfit but it looked like it was friggin falling apart and old. The color was really ugly but he can make anything look good and that proves it. That jacket was just fugly.

It's from Jon's myspace. You don't have to be on his friends list to see his pictures; you just have to have a myspace account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back