Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new supermodel pic. :lol:
The pic of the day is great and I should really obey inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics. xD

We have a new thread? Yeej! *throws confetti* That's what happens when the board dies. :( VERAAAAA!!!!!! Congratz honey, I already PM'd you, but what the hell! :D Have a great day!!! *HUGS* Nice story Marieluka, but for Vera, he'd take his clothes off. :devil:

Happy birthday Cinegirl

Bday548.gif

Have a good one.

Yay the boards back...and me and Dutchie was so worried.
that underwear pic is great, very well done.
Love all the pics as always, too hott.

Happy 4th of July Everyone. Hope it's fun and safe. Don't go loosing any fingers. :devil:

Happy B day Cinegirl. :D

It's still the 3rd of July here. :D But yeah we were worried, weren't we?! Sue (hope I can call you that!) I just read about your story which you don't wanna post in the old thread, how about you send me? :p You've made me so curious! :rolleyes:

It's still the 3rd here too Dutchie ( Yes you can call me Sue or Twiz, I come to both) but I figured I'd post it early in case some peeps might have plans and not hit up the board tomorrow. For some reason my neighbors has thought it was the 4th since 2 weeks ago when they started with the fireworks, so I'm confused now on the days.
As for my fic it's very long and weird, I've spent many hours ignoring my family writing it. I'm not sure if i'm ready to let anyne read it, my family know's it's off limits to them.
I just notice they that tonights EP of CSIM is the one where Marisol gets shot, why would they replay that one so soon...UGH.

*sigh* thank you guys for all of your birthday wishes, they nearly made me cry (okay, not really cry, but I am deeply stirred :) )
inge and Marieluka (great caption!) you picked so awesome Ryan-pics, I fell in love with him once more :D ! And yes, Nikki, for me - in my imagination - he was shirtless :lol:
By the way: thank you very much for your pm! I saved it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back