"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

No football team? Mixed Doubles will do. :lol:

For real...the doctors can't tell?! :eek:

2. alexa

alexa Witness

poor Natalia! 4 children auch! I thought the previous chapter was the final! but thankfully not! you're doing a good job. AND I want to see how two CSI's going to have time to raise 4 children XDlmao. waiting for the next

3. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Ok here's an update! It's short but I had to give ya'll something. It's been awhile. Don't know when the next update will be but I'll try and work on it soon! Any ideas would be nice just to help get a chapter up faster. :) Hope ya'll enjoy!

Chapter 18

A few years later.

"Mommy, daddy, Santa came!" All the kids yelled as they ran into Eric and Natalias bedroom and jumped ontop of them.

Eric and Natalia jumped as their kids jumped on them. Natalia rolled over to see what time it was that read 7:00 a.m.

"Ok, we'll meet ya'll downstairs. Don't open your presents, we're gonna eat breakfast and then open them." Natalia said as she rolled back over.

"Ok mommy." All four of them said at the same time and hopped of the bed and made their way out of their room.

"Gotta love having four kids on Christmas morning." Natalia said as she moved in closer to Eric who wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I know right." Eric said looking down at her and smiling.

"Well, I guess we better get a move on or those kids will be right back up here again." Natalia said rolling out of Erics arms.

"Well, they can come back up here." Eric said as he pulled her back down to him.

"Eric, I really don't want them to walk back up here and find us still laying in bed."

"I'll go lock the door." Eric said leaning down and kissing her.

"Eric, please stop, you're gonna make me wanna stay up here even longer." Natalia said in between kisses.

"And there's a problem with that?" Eric said looking at her and smiling.

"Yea there is." Natalia said slapping his stomach and pushing the covers off of her. Eric following after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile downstairs.

"When is mommy and daddy gonna be down here?" Karsten said.

"I don't know they're probably upstairs making out with eachother. As if they haven't done it enough!" Kasen said going over to the presents and shaking them.

"Ewwww, thats disgusting." Karsten said as she closed her eyes and walked away, Kasen following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric and Natalia walked downstairs hand in hand when all the kids started clapping.

"It's about time ya'll get down here." Kasen said as he followed them into the kitchen.

"You know what little boy, you better be quiet or you won't open the presents Santa brought to you!" Natalia said getting out the pancake mix.

"I was just saying we were up there 10 minutes ago and you said ya'll would be right behind us and now 10 minutes later you're down here. So what were you and dad doing in those 10 minutes?" Kasen said putting his hands on his hips and looking at both his parents.

Natalia looked at Eric who looked at her surprised that that came out of his mouth.

All the other kids came and stood behind him with their hands on their hips.

"He's your son." Eric said looking at Natalia.

"Whatever." Natalia said rolling her eyes.

"I guess mommy and daddy both got their Christmas present early this morning." Kasen said turning to his brother and sisters.

"Kasen! You better go sit at that table or you won't get any presents." Natalia said looking at him trying not to laugh.

"Ok, ok I'll go." Kasen said holding his hands up in defense as the other kids followed.

After they ate breakfast they opened their presents.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: OMG! I love this kid! :lol:

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Karsen is too adorable and he keeps going at them for making out. :lol:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: cute.

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Will there be an update soon? :D

8. beautifuldisaster

Yes there will be! I'm trying to work on it. With school everyday it's really hard but tomorrow I'm gonna try and do it!

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Oh I don't want to rush you..hehe, just glad you will continue. ;)

10. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update! Don't know when the next update will be! Hopefully sooner than later! Hope ya'll like it! :)

Chapter 19

Few years later

Natalia walked into Karsten's bedroom and jumped ontop of her just turned 7 year old daughter.

"Karsten! Wake up!" Natalia said as she tickled her daughter.

"What?" Karsten said rolling over to her mom.

"I know a little girl who's birthday is today!" Natalia said moving her daughters hair out of her face.

"Really? And what might her name be?" Karsten smiling at Natalia.

"Well it starts with a K and ends with a N!"

"Oh let me guess, mine?!"

"Good job!"

Just then Eric, Kasen (9), Kyler (6), Kamden (6) all ran into Karsten room singing happy birthday with Eric carrying a cake with candles lit.

"Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to the meanest sister ever,
    Happy birthday to you." The kids sang.

"Hey, that's mean."

"You're not mean." Eric said putting the cake infront of his daughter.

Karsten made her wish and blew out her candles. Natalia and Eric then handed her her card. As she opened it, a ticket fell out of it.

"What's this for?" Karsten said picking it up.

"Read the card and you'll find out." Natalia said.

"Karsten, to help you celebrate you celebrate you birthday this year, we are inviting you and your family to come stay in Cinderellas castle for 5 days. You are going to all of the parks as well. Hope to see you soon!" Disney.

"Are you serious?" Karsten said looking at her family with her big brown eyes, like Natalia's.

Eric thought to himself how much she looked like Natalia.

"Yea, we're leaving today!"

"Really?"

"Yep, so everyone start packing!"

The rest of the kids ran out of her room and went to go pack.

"Thanks mom and dad."

"Your welcome baby." Natalia said kissing her daughters head and Eric coming over and hugging her.

After they left her room, Karsten started packing as well. Natalia went into the twins rooms and helped them pack and then went to her room and started packing.

"Good Lord Nat, we're only going for 5 days, not a month." Eric said as he watched her pack.

"Eric, I have to have a decision of outfits. You've been married to me for how long now?"

"To long."

Natalia gave him one of those faces that said very funny.

"I'm just kidding." Eric said walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her and placing his head into her neck, kissing her. Natalia let out a sigh and placed her arms over his. She then looked up at him and her lips quickly found his. Eric then turned her around and rewrapped his arms around her and pushed her back onto the bed. All the kids walked to their bedroom. When they saw their parents they just stood at the doorway watching them.

"Um...are we gonna go, or we gonna stay here and watch ya'll make out?" Kasen said as Natalia and Eric jumped up and blushing.

"How long have ya'll been standing there?" Natalia said putting her suitcase on the ground.

"Long enough to know that ya'll need some time together."

"Ya'll go put your stuff in the Hummer. Me and mom will be right behind you."

"Are you sure you wont stay up here and make out with eachother?"

"I promise we won't."

"Ok, if I come back up here and ya'll are then ya'll two are grounded." Kasen said pointing at both of them.

"Um...little boy, I brought you into this world and I can take you out." Natalia said as she grabbed her jacket.

"Daddy, helped bring me into this world."

"Um...no he didn't. I was the one who is in 10 hours of labor with you. He's the one who put me in those 10 hours of labor."

"How many was Karsten?" Kasen said as they all started walking downstairs.

"We'll talk about it on the way to Orlando."

"Ok."

On the way to Orlando.

"So, how many hours was Karsten?"

"She was 8 hours. She was the easy baby. Even after she was born, she didn't cry much. Only when she was hungry or we needed to change her diaper. She still hasnt changed much even 7 years later."

"Have I changed?" Kasen said looking at Natalia.

"No..."

Kasen looked at Karsten with a proud smile on his face.

"You're still mean ole Kasen." Natalia said looking at Eric and winking.

Karsten then looked at Kasen and started laughing.

"That's not nice!"

"I'm just kidding."

"Ha!" Kasen said turning to Karsten.

"How many hours were Kyler and Kamden?"

"Oh my dear Lord, I think 14?"

"Dang!" Kasen and Karsten said as the same time.

"They were pretty good babies though being that there was 2 of them."

"They were." Eric said as he laced his fingers into Natalia's and held her hand the rest of the way to Orlando. Natalia and the kids fell asleep about 1 hour after being on the road. Eric every once in while would look at Natalia sleeping and then look at his kids in the back seats asleep. He didn't know if he could ever explain how Natalia had gone through so much and still be as strong as she was. He slowly lifted her hand to his lips and kissed her hand.

"I love you." Eric said looking at her.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Nice chapter. :)

Eric talking about how Nat packed... haha you should see how much I pack for just Thursday-Sunday. :lol:

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Aww, I like how they are comparing the number of labour hours. :lol:

Thanks for the update! Good chapter.

13. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update! Hope ya'll enjoyit! :)

Chapter 20

The last day they went to Disney. As they got off a ride, Kamden lost hold of her sisters hand and started walking in the separate direction looking for them.

"Hey little girl, are you looking for someone?" A woman asked as she walked up to Kamden.

"I lost my mommy." Kamden said as she started to cry.

"Well, I probably know her so let's go get my husband and we can go find her." The lady said as she took Kamdens hand.

"I'm not allowed to go with strangers." Kamden said not moving as the lady started to walk.

"I'm not a stranger, I told you, I know your mommy."

Kamden just stood there looking at the woman.

"Come on you little brat." The woman said as she picked Kamden up and started to walk very quickly towards her boyfriend.

"Where did you find her?"

"Right over there. Listen we need to go, her parents are here in this park somewhere."

"Ok. Come on." Her boyfriend said as he took Kamden from her and they started to run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eric where's Kamden?" Natalia said stopping as she realized she wasn't there.

"I thought she was with you?" Eric said turning around.

"No, I mean she was but she was holding onto Karstens hand."

"Karsten where did your sister go?" Eric said as he walked over to her and bent down to her level.

"She was holding my hand one minute and the next she wasn't!" Karsten said as she looked at Natalia.

"Oh my God." Natalia said as she ran her hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't feel her hand slip out of mine. I just realized it."

"It's ok baby." Eric said taking his daughter into a hug.

Eric stood back up to Natalia.

"Eric what are we gonna do? Our 6 yr old daughter is in this huge park somewhere!" Natalia said as she started to cry.

"Nat, baby, it's ok, we're gonna find her, trust me." Eric said as he wrapped his arms around her into a hug and held her. He softly rubbed her hair and back and kissed her head.

"Come on, we'll go look for her. We'll talk to the employee's to see if they've seen her or if they've seen anyone with her."

Eric walked up to an employee near the front of the park.

"Excuse me sir, are little girl got lost and we were wondering if you might have seen her. She's got dark skin and hair, and was dressed in some white shorts and a baby blue shirt."

"Actually there were some people, a man and woman, running out with a little girl that you just described about 30 minutes ago."

"And you didn't stop them?"

"We thought it was their child and she was sick or something."

"Well, you thought wrong." Eric said getting up in his face.

"Sir if you don't back away right now, I'll have to call security on you."

"My little girl is out there with some people who we don't know one thing about! Don't tell me to back away!" Eric screamed at his face.

"Sir I'm sorry. I'll call security now and maybe they can help you."

"Thank you."

The employee went and called security and they told them to go back to their hotel and they would send out and Amber Alert. Later that night Eric tucked the kids in bed and walked through a door to their side of the room. He hopped into bed with Natalia. He heard her crying and wrapped an arm around her pulling her closer to him.

"Baby, it's gonna be ok." Eric said as he rubbed her arm.

"Eric, she's 6 yrs old."

"I know. Listen I called Horatio and the team is out looking for her. He told me whenever he got something he would call me. Just please don't worry about it cause then it makes me worry about it." Eric said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Eric, that's all that's on my mind. She my little girl, and she's out there with two people, Lord knows what they're doing to her, and you're telling me not to worry about it?" Natalia said as she turned over to face him.

"No I'm not telling you not to worry about it, I mean don't dwell on it. We're gonna get our little girl back! Trust me." Eric said a little loud causing Natalia to move away from him.

"Well I'm sorry." Natalia said as she pushed the covers off of her.

"Where are you going?" Eric said sitting up in bed watching Natalia walk towards the kids room.

"Away from you." Natalia said as she opened the door and shut it before he could say anything.

Eric had no clue what had just happened or what she meant by that. He didn't know what he did to make her do that. He was confused. He wasn't gonna dwell on it though. He would talk to her about it the next day.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Yikes! I hope they find her before anything happens to her.

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Two bad people have taken little Kamden, I am worried too! I wonder if the other twin will sense if anything goes wrong. :( Great chapter.