"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jan 18, 2010.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Kids say the darndest things! :lol:

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^I remember that show.

I adore this family. "Mommytube?" :lol:

3. alexa

alexa Witness

:lol:really?
    you are very open to talk about it with kids... I don't dare (8/9/10 years old) to say something similar to my parents! even now ( at 21years old.) tells them something like that... I think my parents disown me for life.:guffaw::guffaw:

love this story so much!

4. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Heres an update! Hope yall enjoy! :)

Chapter 25

"Hey Natalia..." Ryan called running from the DNA room.

"Yea?" Natalia said turning around.

"Grab your kit, H needs us to go back to a crime scene."

"Ok."

At the crime scene. It was a dark tunnel underground.

"You go that way and I'll go this way."

"Ok." Natalia said as they separated.

Ryan found a light switch and turned it on. The lights flicked on and off. When Ryan didn't find anything he headed back towards Natalia.

"Natalia?" Ryan called but there was no answer.

"Natalia?" Ryan called going further back into the tunnel.

He turned a corner and saw Natalia and a man walking up behind her with an axe. How she is not hearing him he does not know.

"Natalia!" Ryan screamed as he pulled out his gun.

The guy took off running. Ryan took one shot and hit the guy in the back of the leg. Ryan ran over to Natalia to make sure she was ok.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, yea I'm fine."

"Nat, how did you not hear him coming?"

"It's a tunnel Ryan, alot of sounds are coming in and out of this thing. I probably just thought it was something else."

"Natalia this isn't the first time its happened to you. Not to mention you listen to your Ipod on full blast."

"Um...a little help down here." The guy that got shot yelled.

"Shut up." Ryan said looking down at him.

"Ryan I'm ok. Stop bugging me about it."

"Natalia, until you go get your hearing checked, you're not allowed out in the field again. Or someone gets killed." Ryan said walking away from her and picking up the guy.

Back at the lab.

"Hey baby." Eric said walking into the DNA lab.

"Hey." Natalia said looking up to him.

"So how bout we do lunch?" Eric said wrapping one arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"I would but I have a doctors appointment." Natalia said ignoring him and looking at CODIS.

"You aren't like you know..."

"No, I'm not pregnant Eric." Natalia said letting out a little laugh.

"Whooooo, ok. I mean..."

"No, four kids is enough for me too." Natalia said as she laughed and looked up at him.

"I love your laugh." Eric said smiling at her.

"I love you." Natalia said as she stood up on her toes and kissed him.

"I love you too, but if your not going because of pregnancy, then what are you going for?" Eric asked with a confused look on his face.

Just then the door opened.

"Nat, have you made an appointment for you hearing ye.....?" Ryan started to say but when he saw Eric stopped.

Natalia rolled her eyes and let out a sigh and held her breath as she knew what was coming from Eric.

"Nevermind, I'm gonna go see what Calleigh found." Ryan said turning around and running out the door.

"What is he talking about?"

"Eric, you remember when Nick abducted me?"

"Yea, how could I forget?"

"Well when he hit me, everything started spinning, and I could barely hear what was going on. My eyesight was going in and out and ever since then I've had headaches. They've just picked up though more recently. That's why I'm going to the doctor."

"Why did you keep this from me?"

"Because I didn't want you to panick."

"I wouldn't have panicked...."

"What do you think you're doing now?" Natalia said looking at him.

"I just ugh, you aggravate me. I thought we were husband and wife?" Eric said storming out of the room.

"Eric..." Natalia called after him as she followed him.

"I don't wanna talk to you." Eric said getting on the elevator.

Natalia felt tears forming in her eyes. She ran her fingers through her hair and sat down on a bench.

"Hey Nat." Calleigh said as she walked over to Natalia and sat beside her.

"Hey Cal."

"What's wrong?"

"My life." Natalia said looking at Calleigh.

"Nat, it's gonna be ok. Trust me. Where's Eric?"

"Um, well, about 5 seconds ago he stormed out of here because I didn't tell him about this whole thing." Natalia said as she placed her chin in her hands.

"So he's not going to the doctor with you?"

"I guess not. I want him too. Every time I've been to see a doctor he's been there. This will be the first time he wont be."

"Well, just give him a little while. Let him cool off and maybe things will get better before then. Come one, we don't want you to be late." Calleigh said taking Natalias hand and pulling her up.

When Natalia went to her locker and got her stuff she went to a Hummer. Before she pulled out she took out her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, it's Eric. I'm not here right now so just leave a message and I'll get back at you."

Beeep

"Hey, it's me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to, I just didn't know how. But my appointment's at 1 and it's at Dade Memorial. I would like it if you came. You've been by my side since the first time I was in the hospital. It would feel weird without you there, by my side. I love you. I always have and I always will." Natalia said as she hung up the phone.

She pulled out of the garage and headed to the hospital. When she got there she had to fill out paperwork.

"God, I hate doing this." She whispered to herself as she filled out the paperwork.

After she got done, she went and turned it in and waited for her name to get called. When they called her name she went back to a little room.

"Hi Mrs. Delko, I'm Dr. Smith." The man said as he shook her hand.

"Hi."

"So it says here that you're heaving hearing problems and they come with an extreme headache. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Ok, well what we're gonna do is do a hearing test and we'll see where it goes from there."

"Ok."

After they hooked her up he told her the instructions and they started the test. After they finished the doctor came in with the news.

"Mrs. Delko?"

"Yes?"

"We are gonna have to do an MRI of your head."

"Why is that?"

"With your hearing test, you struggled with the last few sounds..."

"And, what does that mean?"

"It means something is going on and an MRI will probably be able to tell us what it could possibly be."

"Ok." Natalia said as she let out a sigh.

They took her back to another room and gave her the hospital outfit to put on. Then they took her back to the MRI room.

"I have to get in that thing?" Natalia said looking at the nurse and pointing to the machine.

"Yes mam." The nurse said.

Natalia felt her stomach go weak.

"Ok Mrs. Delko, when your ready." The doctor said as he opened the door.

Natalia walked into the room and laid on the table how the doctor told her too. They covered her up with a blanket to keep her warm.

"Ok Natalia, we're gonna do about 10 tests so don't move."

"Ok."

"Oh and hold on."

"Ok."

"Hey baby. I'm right here beside you. Don't be nervous cause I'm right here. I love you." Eric said over the microphone.

Natalia smiled as she heard Erics voice. Her body instantly relaxed at the sound of it. Before she knew it the tests were done. Natalia walked into the other room and put on her regular clothes. As she walked out her eyes met Erics. Eric walked over to her and hugged her.

"What made you come up here?"

"Well seeing the fact that my wife was gonna be in a hospital all alone...I decided to come up here."

"Yea, ok, I believed that for one second." Natalia said as they sat down in chairs.

"It was that message on my phone. I hate it cause hearing your voice just makes me go weak in my knees, especially when I can't see you."

"Thats sweet." Natalia said as she held his hand.

The door opened and the doctor called her back. Her and Eric stood up and walked back. Eric snaked his arm around her waist as they walked back.

"Ok, according to the scans, you have noise induced hearing."

"Ok...and will that just go away on it own?" Natalia said looking at him.

"Well, its hard to say. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"I've seen hundreds of these cases before and half of them are women and are from a hand slap."

"Well, I'm a woman obviously, but there's no abusiveness in my relationship, so that couldn't possibly be it."

"Before this relationship, had you had an abusive relationship?"

Natalia cringed at the thought of having to think back on those days. She closed her eyes and then reopened them.

"Ye, yes I was." Natalia said as she looked at the desk and then back up at the doctor.

"Ok, well, theres one option that we can start with, and thats a hearing aid."

"Ok."

"Come back in a few weeks and we'll do another test and see how its doing. I'm gonna give you some medicine to help with the pain. You will not want to drive after you take it. You take it twice a day."

"Ok."

As the months passed they did surgery to fix the problem.

Ok I tried to remember what all was said in the episode when she went to the doc for her hearing but I couldn't lol Hope you still liked it!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  5. GregNickRyanFan

I think you did a good job incorporating what really happened on the show with the events in your fic. :) I'm glad that Eric showed up there at the appointment.

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Lucky Eric came back for her, how I wish there was someone for her on the show too. Good chapter though you fixed her problem too quick. ;)

7. beautifuldisaster

Update! :) Sorry I know I ended her hearing loss to soon but I really couldn't think of anything else to use with it. I thought of some stuff but I could never fit it in with anything else. lol But hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 26

One day Natalias sister was over. They were all outside enjoying the warm weather.

"Nat?"

"Yea?"

"Can I just say how lucky you are? I mean you have the most gorgeous husband, the most beautiful kids, a house on the beach...I just can't explain it."

"Neither can I." Natalia said as she smiled as she watched Eric play with all four kids.

"Aunt Kristine come play with us!" Kyler yelled from across the yard.

"Ok. I'll give daddy a break."

"Thanks." Eric said walking past her.

"Hey hot stuff." Natalia said as Eric walked over to her and sat down.

"Hey beautiful." Eric smiling at her.

"You should go play with them." Eric said looking at Natalia.

"Ha, apparently you forgot, I carried them for nine months." Natalia said as she got up and got 2 Pina Coloda drinks.

"So, what does that mean?"

"It means that my body doesn't respond to things like that anymore."

"And things you mean by what?"

"Eric, if I were to get out there and play I would probably go to the bathroom on myself."

"But you work out."

"I know, its just different."

"Oh ok."

At work the next day.

"Eric Delko." Gloria said as she walked through the elevator.

"Gloria?"

"Yea don't tell me that you forgot about me."

"No, but I've moved on."

"So I've heard. Isn't she like one of the workers here or something?"

"Yea, she is."

"Hmmm..." Gloria said as she ran her hands down his chest.

"Gloria leave me alone." Eric said walking past her and into the breakroom.

Gloria followed behind him into the room.

"Glori...." Eric started but couldn't finish as Gloria laid her lips on Erics.

"I've missed those lips for so long now." Gloria said unbottoning Erics shirt and went back to kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ryan?"

"Yea?"

"Have you seen Eric? I've been trying to call him but he won't answer his phone."

"No, check the breakroom."

"Ok. Thanks."

"Mhhmmmm."

Natalia walks to the breakroom and opens the door.

"Um am I interupting something?" Natalia said as she looked at Gloria who was ontop of Eric.

"Nat...." Eric said pushing Gloria off of him.

Eric walked over to Natalia and grabbed her arm.

"It's not what it looks like."

"Um, I think it pretty much sums up what it looks like." Natalia said peeking around at Gloria and then looks back at Eric.

"And let me guess she came onto you first."

"She did."

"And I just want to know why you didn't end it?"

"I couldn't. She was ontop of me!"

"Eric, you could've pushed her off. You've pushed me off."

"Nat, please..." Eric said grabbing her hand.

"Don't touch me. In fact, don't ever talk to me again." Natalia said yanking her hand out of his and walking out tears streaming down her face.

"Nat..." Eric called after her.

"Why don't you tell your wife that she needs to grow up a little." Gloria said as she got up off the couch.

"How bout you leave and never come back?" Eric said as she stopped in front of him.

"Then you would miss me."

"No I wouldn't. The woman I'm gonna miss just ran out of here with tears running down her face."

"Awwww, poor baby."

"Gloria please just leave, and don't ever come back here again."

"If that's what you want, then you shall receive." Gloria said as she walked out.

After she left, Eric ran his hands through his hair and grabbed his jacket and ran to the garage and got in his Hummer and left. Natalia headed to the beach after she left. She walked down to the beach and sat in the sand as she felt the breeze and smelled the salty air. She let out all the tears that she could. After sitting there for awhile she finally got up and left. Eric went home hoping to find Natalia to talk to her but she wasn't there. He then went and got the kids and went home and fed them supper and gave them a bath and tucked them in. He fell asleep on the couch that night. The next morning he woke up to his kids shaking him.

"Daddy?"

"Yea?" Eric said as he opened his eyes and yawned.

"Where's mommy?"

"What do you mean?""

"She never came home daddy."

"What do you mean she never came home?"

"She isn't upstairs or anywhere in this house."

"Go hand me my cell phone."

"Ok." They said as they ran to conter and got his cell phone.

"Get anything?" The kids said as Eric kept dialing her number.

"No."

Erics phone started ringing. He imediately answered it as he saw it was Natalias number.

"Hello?"

"Eric?" Natalia said breathing hard.

"Nat? Is everything ok?" Eric said as she stood up.

"Eric, please help me."

"Natalia. Where are you?"

"Eric..." Natalia said one last time before her phone made the sound that she hung up.

Eric looked at his phone and then at the kids.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Uh oh. Did Gloria do something to her? it took me a minute to remember who Gloria was. At first I thought it was the chick Eric saved when her hubby was fighting her... but then I realized it was the crazy chick who thought Marisol was Eric's gf.

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Hello Eric, Eric!!! First he made her cry and he still fell sleep when his wife didn't return home and never bother to go look for her?! :scream: Someone has taken Natalia! Who!? The kids need their mommy! Exciting chapter.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ewwwww GLORIA??!! You just had to bring her into this story didn't you :lol: Please let Natalia kick her butt. :p

11. beautifuldisaster

Here's the next chapter! Its short but I hope ya'll enjoy! :)

Chapter 27

Eric dropped the kids off at her moms and headed to MDPD.

"Horatio!"

"Mr. Delko, is everything ok?" Horatio said holding his sunglasses in his hands.

"It's Natalia. Somethings wrong. She called me and her breathing was heavy, her voice was raspy, and...."

"Ok. Calm down. Where was she headed?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen her since yesterday."

"And why is that?"

"Something happened and we got in a fight and I took off and she never came home."

"Ok. We'll find her. I promise."

"Ok." Eric said as she watched Horatio pass him.

After finding some evidence they headed out to the glades. As they pulled up they saw the back end of the Hummer in part of the water.

"Natalia!" Eric said as he jumped out of the Hummer and ran towards the other Hummer.

"Whoaaaa." A man said stepping infront of Eric.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Where's my wife?"

"Are you talking about a woman who is dark skinned, has dark hair, and is about 5 foot 7?"

"Yes, what did you do with her?"

"You know she is one hot woman." The guy said letting out a chuckle.

"Where is she?"

"She's fine."

"If you don't take me to her right now..." Eric said stepping closer to him.

The guy pulled out a gun.

"You'll do what?"

Eric stopped. he then heard a gun shot go off. He turned around and Horatio had a gun in his hand.

"Go find her Eric."

"Thanks H."

Eric took off running towards the Hummer looking in every window. She was in the third seat. Her body was halfway underwater.

"H! She's in here. I need something to break the window!"

"Ok, here." Horatio said as he ran over to Eric as he brought his gun with him.

"Hold on baby." Eric said as he touched the window and then backed up so Horatio could break it.

Horatio broke the window and water started pouring in.

"I need rescue in the glades right now." Horatio said stepping back for Eric.

Eric stepped up on the tire. As he did the tire budged and the Hummer started rolling back into the water even more. The Hummer finally sank taking Eric and Natalia to the bottom of the glades.

12. GregNickRyanFan

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Time for Eric to be AquaMan and rescue himself and Nat. ;)

14. beautifuldisaster

Sorry for the wait! The chapter after this one is the last! I'm already trying to start another one. I have some thoughts in my mind. :) But here's the next chapter.

Chapter 28

Eric unhooked the seatbelt that was holding Natalia down. He pulled her out of the Hummer and surfaced.

"H!"

Horatio came running over taking Natalia from his arms. Horatio laid Natalia down on the ground and felt for a pulse.

"She's alive." Horatio said as he looked at Eric.

"H, she's so cold." Eric said as he felt her body.

"I'll go to the Hummer and get out a blanket. Take her clothes off so that way they don't keep her body wet." Horatio said as he got up.

Eric started undressing her, throwing her clothes off to the side. As Horatio made his way back, Eric cradled her body so Horatio wouldn't see anything.

"Here." Horatio said handing Eric the blanket.

"Thanks." Eric said as Horatio turned around and he wrapped her up.

"Rescue should be here soon."

"Ok, thanks H."

"Anytime Eric." Horatio said puting on his sunglasses and leaving.

Eric cradled Natalia in his arms as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I'm so sorry." Eric said lifting her head to his lips and kissing it. He could hear the sirens getting closer. When they got there they took Natalia to the hospital. When they got there, they hooked her up to machines to get fluid in her. After a few hours she finally woke up. Eric was sitting by her bed holding her hand asleep.
    Natalia smiled to herself. She moved lightly not wanting to wake Eric. Eric felt her move and lifted his head.

"Nat!" Eric said wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey..." Natalia said as she lifted one arm to hug him back.

"I'm so sorry baby." Eric said as he looked in her eyes.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. I should've come home last night."

"It is my fault. If I hadn't been with Gloria none of this would've happened."

"Eric, I believed you when you said she came onto you. It's not your fault. I should've listened to my gut and none of this would've happened. But I'm a girl thats been hurt before and I ran."

"You believed me?"

"Eric, I've been married to you for how long? I know you probably better than you know yourself. I know when you're lying and when you're telling the truth."

"I love you and I'm never gonna let you go again." Eric said lacing his fingers in her and running his hand through her hair and placing it on the back of her head pulling it closer to his and kissing her lips.

"I love you too." Natalia said kissing him back.

The next day Natalia was able to go home. When they got home the kids had decorated for Natalias birthday. Natalia walked through the door.

"Happy Birthday!" The kids yelled as she walked through the door.

"Thank you." Natalia said bending down to their heigth and giving them hugs and kisses.

The kids had put the cake on the table in the living room. Natalia sat down with Eric beside her and the kids on the opposite side.

"Make a wish mommy!" Kamden yelled.

"Ok." Natalia said smiling and closing her eyes pretending to make a wish.

When she opened her eyes she blew out her candles.

"What did you wish for?" Kyler asked.

"Now if I told ya'll it wouldn't come true!" Natalia said tickling him. He let out a fistful of screams.

After they cut the cake the kids ran upstairs to play. Eric placed icing on his finger and placed it in front of Natalias lips. Natalia licked it off his finger and then kissed him.

"Mmmmm that was a tasteful kiss." Eric said as they separated.

"I'm sure it was." Natalia said smiling at him.

Eric wrapped his arms around her pulling her onto his lap to where she was ontop of him, facing him.

As they kids came back downstairs they stopped at the end and watched their parents. They all looked at eachother and and smiled and headed back upstairs. Kasen stood there watching them a little longer.

"Get a room." Kasen said as Eric and Natalia separated long enough to smile at eachother.

Eric removed his hand from Natalias neck and pointed to him for him to leave as he as he went back to kissing her.

"How was your birthday?" Eric said as they separated.

"Everything I wished for." Natalia said smiling at him.

15. GregNickRyanFan

I'm glad she's okay.

Aww they're so sweet together. LOL at Kasen.