"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Btw, are they married yet? If baby isn't Eric's then I can see Eric leaving them...no no no. :( Can't wait for more. :p

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Updateeee! :)Yay! I hope ya'll like it! Review!

Chapter 14

Eric picked up the kids and headed home.

"I can't believe mommy forgot you guys!" He said as he put Karsten in her baby carseat.

"Me either. It's you that usually does that and then mommy gets mad!" Kasen said as
    Eric walked over and buckled him in too.

"Well I guess I'm gonna have a talk with her when I get home."

When they got home Eric opened the door and saw the house was in a wreck. If he hadn't been holding Karsten he would've dropped everything that he held in his hands.

"What happened here?" Kasen said as they walked to the living room.

"I don't know." Eric said looking around and seeing Natalias purse on the table.

"I'm gonna go find mommy." Kasen said running upstairs.

A few minutes later he came running back down.

"Daddy, daddy, mommy's nowhere to be found!"

"What?! She has to be up there, her car is h..." Eric said as it finally hit him.

"Nick."

Eric put Karsten in her swing and called Horatio.

"This is Horatio."

"H."

"Hey Eric. How's the family?"

"Well, everything's fine except for Natalia's missing." Eric said as he thought of what Nick has done or probably could do to his wife.

"When did she go missing?"

"Today. She didn't pick up the kids and she never called me and told me she wasn't able to make it so I thought maybe she forgot so I got them."

"Ok. We'll find her Eric. Don't worry."

"Ok, and H..."

"Yea?"

"I think Nick has her."

"Ok, I heard on the radio that he was released this morning. So we'll start there."

"Ok."

"I want mommy!" Kasen cried.

"I know baby." Eric said picking Kasen up and rubbing his back to try and sooth him.

"Daddy's gonna find her."

Eric took the kids back to his parents house and the team met up to go look for Natalia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalia woke up from her blackout she had earlier that day. She had a headache and her eyes hurt to open them. Every time she moved her body it ached. When she finally opened her eyes she looked around at her surroundings and realized she was in a car. She look in the drivers seat and saw Nick.

"Nice to see your awake." Nick said as he turned to look at Natalia.

He started rubbing her hair smoothing away pieces that were in her face. They then hit a bump and Natalia screamed and grabbed ahold of the door handle.

"Nat, baby, you can't be loud. Someone might hear you."

They hit another bump and Natalia wanted to scream but planted her face into the seat and let out a moan. Nick finally stopped and opened his door and got out and made his way over to Natalia's door and opened it and pulled her out. Nick opened the door to his house and pushed her in and followed. He then grabbed her wrist making her
    scream in pain and dragged her to a room. She tried to fight him off, but her body was to weak and tired. He threw her in the room. It was a dark room that was just big enough for just a bed.

"Nick..." Natalia said as she looked up to him before he left.

"What?" He said turning around sounding aggravated.

"Why are you doing this?"

"To teach you a lesson." Nick said as he slammed the door shut making Natalia jump.

Natalia cried softly to herself as she imagined her family. Eric, who she can't live without wasn't by her side when she needed him the most. Kasen wasn't there to make her laugh. And Karsten was just a baby who needed her mommy to get fed.

Natalia curled up into a ball as she slowly began to fall asleep. She didn't want to fall asleep because she didn't know if Nick had a hidden camera in there and was watching her and waiting for the right moment to try anything. Her head was killing her and she was getting dizzy. She was beginning to wonder if everything was ok. She could hear this high pitch ringing in her ear that she thought was about to drive her
    insane. Before she knew it she was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eric, I think we've found something." Horatio said as he pulled a key up from under the table at their house.

"You think it could be to his house?"

"Possibly."

"Listen, we have to stay on the down low about this. We need to be very careful."

"I know H."

"We'll make our way over to his house tonight."

"Ok."

Sorry it was short! I didn't realize it was!

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Nice update and good to see Horatio coming into the picture.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww poor Kasen. I loved Eric soothing him. So sweet.

Poor Nat. I hope H and Eric get there in time to save her.

5. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update! Hope ya'll enjoy!!! :)

Chapter 15

Later that night.

Everyone was dressed in black.

"Ok, Eric let's go through the back." Horatio whispered to Eric when they got there.

They slowly opened the back door. The tv was on but no one was in the living room. Eric felt his temperature rising as thoughts ran through his mind of where his wife could be with that man. They heard something towards the back of the house and made their way back there.

"Nick, please stop." Natalia said as Nick kissed her hard. Her body was aching and him touching it wasn't helping. Her breathing had become unsteady. She was going in and out of consciousness. Nick lifted her off the ground to keep her awake and pushed her up against the wall. He lifted her shirt off of her and threw it behind him. Natalia could feel the sting of the tears rolling down her face. She felt hopeless. She wanted to fight but couldn't. Her body hurt from the bruises. She was tired and all she wanted to do was sleep. Nick made his way down to her jeans and pulled them off of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her towards him. He kissed her hard and long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took everything Eric had to wait on Horatios cue. He was watching his wife get tortured. And before he knew it, he would see something that he never thought he'd ever have to see her go through. Every time Nick kissed her and touched her body making her scream in pain, he felt a tear roll down his face. He hated seeing her like this. He wanted her back in his arms again. He never wanted to let go of her ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalias mind almost went blank with the fear she suddenly felt, but she forced herself to stay in control. He was not going to get her to go along with this quietly. He leaned in, whispering, "Miss me?" Overcoming the revulsion and fear she felt at his movement and close proximity, Natalia jerked her head sharply, smacking his head with her own. He dropped her at the sudden pain and rush of blood coming from his nose, and Natalia fell to the floor and tried to crawl away.

Almost there she thought, reaching her arm out for the doorway. She gasped as she felt Nick's boot connect solidly with her side, and her body instinctively curled up into a ball. She couldn't breathe. Natalia tried desperately to inhale something, anything, but it felt like her lungs had shriveled up inside of her and stopped working. The last thing she saw before blacking out was Nick's dark shape looming over her, grinning.

Horatio gave Erics cue to go in. As Nick heard footsteps he turned around to find Eric standing in the doorway.

"One move and she dies." Nick hissed. He grinned maliciously, knowing he had Eric's hands tied.

"Nick, please, let her go. She doesn't deserve this." Eric said as he took one step closer.

Natalia's eyes fluttered, making Eric's heart jump painfully.

"Ok, Nick, just let her go. You taught her a lesson, she knows."

"You don't honestly think I'm going to just let her go do you? Because I don't think she really understands the lesson yet." Nick drew a knife across her cheek with just enough pressure to make a thin slice in the skin.

"No, I think I'm going to take this nice and slow, and you're going to watch or she'll die right here and now. Now, why don't you just set that gun down on the table so we both know where it is."

Eric slowly moved to set the gun down

"There you go, Nick, right there on the table. Nobody needs to get hurt here."

"No, somebody needs to get hurt here. Natalia."

The sudden gunshot startled him as he moved to cut Natalia again and almost without thinking he moved the knife up and into Natalia's rib cage with a sickening sound.

"NO!" Eric flew the few feet to Natalia, who was now slumped over.

There was a red pool of blood coming from Nicks chest. He had just enough energy to look to see who shot him. Calleigh was standing in the doorway with a smoking gun in her hands.

Calleigh rushed to Natalia's side with Eric. She gasped as she saw the growing pool of blood.

"Eric..." She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence. Eric shook his head hard, trying to focus on what he could do to save Natalia.

"Calleigh, help me put pressure on this." Calleigh nodded, running and grabbing the sheets off of the bed.

"The EMTs should be here in the next minute." Calleigh said, trying to help Eric staunch Natalia's wounds.

Natalia's eyes opened for the briefest of moments at the sounds of their voices.

"Eric...Calleigh..." Her voice was weak and her eyes closed again.

"Stay with me, Nat, fight!" He didn't take his eyes off of Natalia even as he heard the sirens outside and the EMTs rushed in with a stretcher.

"Come on, we'll meet them at the hospital." Calleigh pulled him away from Natalia as she was taken out of the door.

Eric and Calleigh sped into the parking lot of the hospital. They had gotten there in record time due to the lack of traffic, but it had still felt like hours. Eric was out of the car before it had fully stopped, and Calleigh wasn't far behind him.

They ran into the ER, looking for anyone who might be able to tell them where Natalia was and how she was doing.

"Horatio!" Calleigh exclaimed as her eyes finally lit on a familiar face. Horatio walked slowly towards them, and Calleigh felt her heart sink at the somber look on his face.

"How is she?" Eric could barely get the words out, and he knew what the answer was going to be even as Horatio said it.

"Not good."

"But is she going to be ok?" Horatio slowly shook his head, and the strain and guilt of not being able to do anything showed on his face.

"Eric, they're doing everything they can, but he did a lot of damage. She's in surgery now, they'll let us know."

Even though he had been expecting the words to come, they still hit him like a load of bricks and Eric felt his legs start to go out.

He stumbled to a chair next to where Calleigh was already seated, head in her hands.

Glancing at the clock, he noted the time. It said 12:00 a.m. It had been two hours since they reached the hospital. Everything had happened so fast.

"She has to be ok. I don't think I can live without her..." Eric thought to himself.

Looking at Calleigh he could tell that she felt the same way. She didn't want to lose it in front of everyone when she wasn't even the one who was hurt, and she was trying so hard to keep it together and be strong. But try as she might, Calleigh couldn't escape the image of Natalia's brown eyes full of pain and fear, the terror on her face.

Horatio was talking on his cell phone, a look of intense concentration on his face. He hung up and walked over to Eric and Calleigh.

"They pronounced Mr. Townsend dead at the scene. The night shift is going to go ahead and process the scene for us. I called Alex and Ryan, and they both said they're on their way."

Eric could only nod, but he stood quickly as the doctor came out of the operating room. The doctor looked absolutely exhausted as he walked over.

"We did everything we could. She's in ICU, and we're going to have to go in for further operation, but she'll be ok if she can keep fighting."

The last few words were all Eric and Calleigh needed to hear to break the tension that had been building, but then the doctor spoke again.

"There may, however, be permanent damage to her mobility as a result of the broken ribs and shattered tibia."

Eric nodded, knowing that as long as she was alive he could help her make it through anything.

"Can we see her?" He asked.

"Only one at a time."

Calleigh looked at the anxiousness clearly visible on Eric's face and she sighed.

"Alright, fine, Delko, you win, you can go in first." Eric followed the doctor into Natalia's room. The sight of her laying pale beneath the stark white sheets killed him, and he wanted to just hold her and make everything better.

"'Talia?" He questioned softly, hoping for an answer. He didn't get one, so he inched closer to the bed and took the hand that wasn't bandaged in his own. He squeezed it gently, trying to convey to her without words how much he loved her and needed for her to get better and wake up. He tore himself away from her side as Calleigh came in. Calleigh moved to the side of the bed, speaking quietly.

"Nat, honey, we're here. You just need to wake up now, please, just wake up and be okay." A sob escaped her as she held Natalia's hand, her creamy pale skin contrasting with Natalia's tan. As if in sudden response to Calleigh's words, Natalia's eyes opened just barely enough for her to see.

"Cal?" She couldn't get the rest of Calleigh's name out and her voice was barely audible. Still, it was enough, and Calleigh turned.

"Natalia! Hang on, let me get Eric." She ran out, returning with an ecstatic Eric behind her, both of them disregarding the doctor's order to go in one at a time. Eric was at her side in a split second, and Calleigh could see he had something to say to Natalia.

Deciding that there would be time for talking with Natalia afterwards, Calleigh quietly left the room. Natalia looked at Eric through bleary eyes.

"Hey..." She said weakly.

"Hey yourself." He answered.

"God, she looked so fragile and spent." Eric thought to himself as he looked at his wife.

"How are you?" A small smile appeared on her lips.

"Well, I've been better.." Her words were suddenly cut off as Eric's lips came crashing onto hers. Even in her semi-conscious state she reveled in the feel of them.

Everything that had happened seemed to just melt away as he kissed her, and she groaned with disappointment when he broke away. Smiling down at her, he shook his head.

"Nope, Nat, not now." Still smiling at her obvious disappointment, he crawled onto the bed with her, gently wrapping his arms around her.

"There will be plenty of time for that later." He whispered.

6. GregNickRyanFan

OMG! Eric having to watch her be tortured by Nick. How heartbreaking.

Glad she's okay though and that Nick is dead.

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I almost thought she died there. The parts where Nat was experiencing Nick was heartbreaking. Also permanent damaged to her mobility...poor Nat. And Eric to see the torture. :(

One question, how come Horatio disappeared from the scene and popped back up in the hospital? I thought he would be the one gunning down Nick. :confused:

8. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update! Glad ya'll are still enjoying this! And the part of no mobility for her might happen might not. Hope ya'll like it though!

Chapter 16

A few days passed and Natalia was able to go home.

When they parked the Hummer into the garage Eric helped Natalia out and helped her walk to the house. After he made her some soup and tucked her in bed he left and went to get their kids.

"Ok, when we get home there's no going to see mommy. She'll be asleep, and she's tired and sore from her surgery." Eric said as they turned down their road.

"Ok, daddy."

When they got home Eric tucked Kasen and Karsten in bed and he walked to his and Natalias room and sofly kissed her lips and went downstairs and slept in the recliner.

The next morning Natalia woke up to the smell of pankcakes and bacon. She quickly threw he covers off of her and ran downstairs to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"Whoa mommy." Kasen said as he saw Natalia run downstairs.

Natalia quickly stopped and grabbed ahold of the bar as she forgot about her stitches and felt the soreness.

"Ow..." Natalia said walking over to Eric.

"That's what you get." Eric said flipping over a pancake.

"Be nice." Natalia said getting a glass of water.

"I am. Go sit down and I'll bring you your food. I don't wanna be back in that hospital again for you ripping your stitches out!" Eric said as she was trying to get some pancakes.

"Ugh." Natalia said walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

Eric brought her her food and she starting chugging it down.

"Oh, also I don't wanna have to take you back to the hospital for choking on your food, so please eat slow."

"Eric, shut your mouth. I've lived off of hospital food for the last 4 days. I'm craving some regular food."

"Or maybe you're just craving my cooking." Eric said with a grin on his face.

"Maybe I am." Natalia said slowly putting her food in her mouth and laughing.

After Natalia finished eating she changed and fed Karsten.

"Mommy?" Kasen said as he ran up to Natalia.

"What?"

"Can I see your stitches?"

"Do you really want too?"

"Yea!"

Natalia handed Karsten to Eric and lifted her shirt.

"Ewwwwww, that's disgusting!"

"You're the one that wanted to see them!" Natalia said tickling him.

"Mommy stop it!" Kasen said as he starting wiggling.

Natalia stopped so that way she wouldn't pull out the stitches.

Later that night they were all sitting on the back porch listening to the waves from the beach and looking at the stars. Natalia was holding Kasen and Eric was holding Karsten.

"Mommy?" Kasen said as he looked up to her.

"Yea baby?" Natalia said looking down to him.

"You won't like die anytime soon will you?"

"Well, I don't plan on it." She said rubbing his arm.

"Ok, cause I know some of my friends from school that this has happened to and their mommys have died."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Natalia said reassuring him running her hand through his hair.

"Ok, good, cause I don't know if daddy could take care of us by himself!" Kasen said playing with her hair.

Eric and Natalia both laughed.

"Thanks Kasen." Eric said popping his bottom.

"Anytime daddy." Kasen said laying his head down on Natalias shoulder and falling asleep. Natalia rubbed his back.

"They're growing up to fast." Eric said looking at his daughter.

"I know. Soon he'll be a senior in high school and she'll be a sophmore." Natalia said looking at Eric.

"Well I guess that means we need to make the best of it while we can!" Eric said as he rubbed her stomach with a smile on his face.

"Eric Delko. She is only 2 months old. And my body needs the rest before we try for more kids."

"I know, I was just saying when you get better..." Eric said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok. We'll talk about it more when the time comes."

"Ok." Eric said lacing her fingers in his and leaning over and kissing her.

9. alexa

alexa Witness

So cute! love the end!!!! so lovely
    congrs

10. GregNickRyanFan

Kasen is adorable. :lol:

11. beautifuldisaster

Ok here's the next update! I'm working on the next chapter now so I don't know when it'll be up! Hopefully within the next few days. Hope ya'll enjoy! :)

Chapter 17

1 year later.

Eric was playing football with Kasen in the backyard. Natalia was sitting at the table they had outside, holding Karsten, watching them play. They were all in their bathing suits.

"Daddy, daddy throw it to me!" Kasen yelled as was running towards the goal that he made that composed of shoes and socks.

Eric threw it to him and he ran and made a touch down.

"Touchdown me!" Kasen said as he threw the football into the ground and started dancing.

Eric started walking towards Natalia. Natalia stood up and held Karsten up on her feet. She helped her walk to Eric.

"Come on baby girl. I know you can do it!" Eric said walking towards her bending down to her level.

"Say, I'm coming daddy." Natalia said as she walked behind her holding her hands.

They finally reached Eric who picked her up and threw her in the air.

"Daddy! Come play with me!" Kasen said running over to him.

"I'll play with you Kasen." Natalia said as she walked over to him.

"Mommy, you know how to play football?" Kasen said giving her a confused look.

"Baby, you should know I taught your dad half of those moves that he's showed you." Natalia said bending down to him.

"Ha, what moves you talking about? The only moves you've showed me have been in be..."

"Eric Delko...shut your mouth." Natalia said as she turned to him and puting her finger over his lips.

Kasen and Natalia started playing football while Eric watched.

"Touchdown Natalia!" Natalia yelled and threw the football into the ground and started dancing.

"Daddy, mommy's better than you!"

"Hey now Kasen, watch and learn..." Eric said as he put Karsten in her play pen and Kasen came to the chair and sat down as he got ready to watch his parents play football against eachother.

"You better get ready, cause your butt is about to get handed to you." Eric said as he squatted down infront of Natalia.

"We'll see about that Delko." Natalia said as she sqatted down as well.

Eric threw the ball to Natalia who started running towards her goal. As she reached her goal Eric pulled her to the ground laying on top of her. Natalia had the football between them.

"Looks like someone needs a little practice." Natalia said as she hit his chest with the football.

"I couldn't help it. My wife is in a bathing suit while playing football. It's kinda hard to stay concentrated. " Eric said as he grabbed the football from her and tossed it aside and leaned down and kissed her. His hands quickly found her bare thighs and her hands found his head.

"Get a room." Kasen yelled from across the yard.

"Will do." Eric said as they separated smiling at Natalia who smiled back.

Eric helped Natalia off her feet and they walked over to their kids. They all went inside to get out of the hot Miami sun.

A few months later Natalia had been having alot of stomach problems.

"Natalia baby can we please go to the doctor?" Eric said as he was standing behind her holding her hair back as she threw up.

"If it will make you happy." Natalia said as she took a sip of water.

"Yes it will." Eric said as he helped her to her feet and went and got the kids dressed and they loaded up and headed to the doctors.

~At the doctors~

"Well Mr. and Mrs. Delko, you are not pregnant." The doctor said walking in the room with the folder in her hand reading it.

"Well then what causing all my sickness and my weight gain?"

"It could be a number of things. I've got a perscription for you that you can start taking. Take it twice a day." The doctor said handing her the piece of paper.

"Ok thank you."

"You're welcome."

~A few months later, Natalia had gotten a little better and Kasen was starting Pee Wee football.~

"How you feeling?" Eric said as he hopped into bed.

"Well, it's feeling a little weird right now so..."

"Do you need something to drink?" Eric said wrapping his arm over her stomach.

"No, I'll be ok."

"Ok. Goodnight. I love you." Eric said giving her a kiss on her lips.

"Night. Love you too." She said as her and Eric both drifted off to sleep.

Natalia woke up in the middle of the night as her stomach was not feeling right. She started to push the covers off of her but stopped as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She let out a loud scream that woke up Eric.

"Are you ok?" Eric said sitting up and looking at Natalia.

"I, I think I might be having a baby." Natalia said as she looked at him.

"What? But the doctor said you weren't pregnant."

"Eric, the show I didn't know I was pregnant?"

"Yea but...just lay back down. Maybe it's just cramps or something." Eric said as he pulled her back down to him and kissed her. As he kissed her, she seperated letting out a painful moan.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Natalia said getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Ok. If you need me call me."

"Ok."

When Natalia got into the bathroom she sat on the toilet and nothing happened. A few minutes passed and it was then when she felt her water break.

"Eric!" Natalia yelled from the bathroom.

Eric jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"What?"

"My water just broke." Natalia said looking up to him.

"Are you sure?"

"Eric, I've had two kids I know the difference between my water breaking and going to the bathroom."

"Ok, hold on, I'll come someone I know that does at home births."

"Ok." Natalia said as Eric helped her up and to the bed.

Eric called the woman who had done his sister's at home birth and she made her way over. By the time she got there, Natalia was well into 4 hours of labor. Natalia was laying on her side when she felt a contraction. She gripped the sheets on their bed and let out a scream and started breathing.

"How far apart are the contractions?"

"I would say about 7 minutes."

"Oh, so no 3 to 4 minutes yet."

"No, but she usually doesn't stay in labor for very long. When the baby comes it usually comes pretty fast." Eric said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Ok."

As the hours passed the contractions lasted longer and came on faster.

"How you feeling?" Eric said as he sat beside Natalia on the bed.

"I'm hurting. I don't like not have an epidural." Natalia said as she felt another contraction coming and scrinched her face up.

"Oh my God." Natalia screamed as she started breathing.

"Ok I'm gonna check you and see how far you've dialated. You've been in labor for about 10 hours."

"Ok. Well I can feel pressure if that means anything."

The doctor checked Natalia and got the blankets ready.

"She's 8 centimeters. We can start pushing."

"Yay!" Eric said as he clapped his hands together.

Natalia got situated.

"Ok, I'm sure you know the procedure by now."

"Yea, just go."

After 30 minutes of pushing the baby was born.

"Congratulations ya'll have a baby boy!" The doctor said as she wrapped him up in a blue blanket.

Natalia slowly sat up and started to move as she felt a sharp pain and let out another scream.

"What was that for?" Eric said looking worriedly at her.

"I don't know, I moved and felt another sharp pain." Natalia said as he breathing picked back up.

"Hold on, just stay laying down." The doctor said as she walked over to Natalia and checked her again.

"Um, I don't know how to tell you this but, you're having another baby." The doctor said as she looked at Eric and Natalia.

"What?" Eric and Natalia said at the same time.

"Just keep pushing and itll be over before you know it." The doctor said giving them a warm smile.

Natalia let out a chuckle as she knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

After a few more pushes they heard a sound of another baby cry.

"Congratualtions you have twins! One boy and one girl!" She handed them both to Natalia as she left the room.

"Eric...what are we going to do? I mean twins?"

"We'll figure something out. We need to be focused on our kids right now." Eric said as he looked at both of his new babies, Kyler (boy) and Kamden (girl).

"I guess this is why we have a Hummer." Eric said as he laughed with Natalia.

"It's amazing how much they look alike."

"I know." Eric said rubbing his little boys head.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I am confused...how did the twins came? Eric doesn't even know she is pregnant and neither does the doctor? :lol: I always thought she will have twins and tada here they are. Soon they will have a football team right? :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

Karsen saying "daddy mommy is better than you" made me laugh. He's cute.

Wow, I think the doc that told her she wasn't pregnant needs to check his instruments and what not. :lol: She was pregnant with twins, he should have seen at least one of them. :lol:

Loved Eric's "yay" when the doctor said Nat could push. :lol:

14. beautifuldisaster

Haha I had just got done watching the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" and I thought it would be intersting to do that in the story! Sometimes the doctors can't tell if they are or not on that show so I was like hey, this will make a story! haha But I think they're done with having kids unless ya'll want more! lol

15. GregNickRyanFan

I think four (two of each) is plenty of kids for them. :)