"Perfect"- an Eden fic

beautifuldisaster

Lab Technician
This is and EDeN fanfic! :) Haven't been able to do fanfics lately cause of school, but hopefully I will be able to work on this one. So here's the first chapter! It's a little cheesy, but let me know what ya'll think! ;) Hope yall enjoy!

Chapter 1

Eric was standing in the break room getting ready to cut up an apple.

"Hey Eric." Natalia said as she walked over to the table and threw her bag on it.

"Hey Nat." Eric said squinting his eyes as he was trying to cut the apple with the knife.

"Do you need some help?" Natalia said as she got up and walked over to him.

"No, no, I got it." Eric said reasurring her.

"Yea, ok." Natalia said as she stood there and watched him.

"Ok, fine. Here." Eric said as he handed her the apple and knife.

"Ok, first of all, set it on the counter and cut it into halves." Natalia said as she set the apple down and cut it into 4 pieces.

"Oh." Eric said as he watched her.

"Then you can cut them into smaller pieces after that." Natalia said handing him the knife back so he could try.

"Ok." Eric said taking them from her.

"where are you going?" Eric said as he turned to her.

"I can't go eat my food?" Natalia said as she pointed to her food.

"Oh yea, sorry." Eric said as he came over and sat in the chair across from her.

"So how is life treating you?" Eric said as he took a bite of his apple slice.

"You know, the usual." Natalia said shrugging her shoulders and taking a bite of her salad.

"Oh o...." Eric started to say but got interupted by both of their cell phones going off.

"Ugh." They both said as they read them.

"I'll grab my kit." Natalia said.

"I'll get the hummer." Eric said at the same time.

On the way to the crime scene, Natalia turns up the music and starts singing, but Eric turns down the volume down and tells her to be quiet.

"Eric! I love that song." Natalia said as she looked at him and turned the volume back up.

"I can tell."

Natalia started singing again.

"And if it wasn't for guys like you there wouldn't be songs like this." Natalia started dancing in the car as the beat came back on.

"And if you hadn't gone and done me wrong I wouldn't go off like this, Yea even I'm surprised how easy sweet revenge rolls off my lips, And if it wasn't for guys like you there wouldn't be songs like this."

"Natalia stop we're almost to the crime scene." Eric said as he put his hand on her arm.

"Fine." Natalia said as she sat back in her seat still humming the tune.

*At the crime scene, getting out of the hummer.*

"You know that song is really hurtfull for guys." Eric said as he got his kit out of the back of the hummer with Natalia.

"Yea but it's so trrruuueee." Natalia said as her voice sounded like it was riding on a rollercoaster going up and down on true and turning on her foot and walking away.

Eric smiled as he watched her walkaway.

"Why does she have to be so perfect?" Eric thought to himself as he starting walking to the crime scene.

"Why does he have to be so perfect?" Natalia thought to herself as she watched him walk up to the crime scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I don't know a title yet!

Nice start. The only thoughts for titles that come to mind are "An Apple A Day" and "Perfection".

I haven't been in FF for so long; didn't even know you started a new one, BD. :cool: Looking forward to reading more; good start.

Perfect

Ok sorry it's been awhile since the update. With school and everything it's tought to try and update everyday! But here's chapter 2! :) Hope yall enjoy!

Chapter 2

~Back at the lab, Natalia walks into the fingerprints room~

"Hey Eric." She said as she walked over to the table and leaned up against it.

"Hey."

"Find anything?"

"Not yet. Whoever this guy was, knew what he was doing."

"Well, maybe you'll get something soon."

"I hope so, I'm beginning to think this will be a two day process to find this killer."

"Well even if it does, it's better to have the right guy then the wrong one."

"I know."

~Just then codis found a person~

"Robert Patterson."

"I'm gonna call Horatio right now." Eric said walking out of the room.

Natalia watched him walk until he left her sight.

Few seconds later....

"Natalia..." Ryan said as he pinched her sides as Natalia jumped back to reality.

"God, Ryan, don't do that." She said as she turned around and slapped him in the stomach.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in la-la land." Ryan said putting his hands up in defense.

"It's ok." She said as they started walking.

"You know Nat...."

"I don't wanna hear it Ryan." Natalia said covering her ears.

"What?! You need to tell him how you feel."

"What? Who?" Natalia said as they walked into the breakroom.

"Oh come on Nat, don't play dumb. Eric." Ryan said as he pulled a coke out of the fridge.

"And what would I tell him?"

"Um....I don't know maybe that you like him?"

"I don't like him Ryan."

"Whatever. Don't lie to yourself Nat. I can see it in your face. Whenever he's around you light up like there's no tomorrow." Ryan said as he sat down at the table.

"I really do that?" Natalia said grabbing a water and turning around to look at him.

"Yea." Ryan said as she sat down across from him.

"I don't know what I would say."

"Just be yourself, and tell him."

"Ryan..." Natalia began but got interrupted but the opening of the door.

"Hey Eric." Ryan said as Eric walked in.

"Hey Ryan."

"Did you find anything on those prints?"

"Yea Horatio just got the guy."

"Well that's good."

"Yea."

~There was an awkward moment of silence~

"Well I guess I'm gonna go." Ryan said as he got up giving Natalia the look of now's the time to talk to him.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." Eric said as Ryan walked out.

"Alright."

Natalia got up to throw her bottle of water away and grabbed her purse to leave too.

"Hey Nat?" Eric started as Natalia walked towards the door.

"Yea?" Natalia said as she turned around.

"I have a question."

"Ok."

"If you liked this guy but didn't know if he liked you back what would you do?" Eric said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I would probably tell them cause you never know what they might say and if they don't like you back then you know it wasn't meant to be. Why do you like someone?"

"Yea, I mean she's perfect in everyway, and I can't go a moment of the day without thinking about her. And everytime I see her I get weak in the knees, and my heart skips a beat." He said with a little chuckle of embarassment.

"Eric, thats so sweet. I hope you get ahold of this girl and when you do that she feels the same way and never lets go." Natalia said as she left with a smile.

"Yea me too." Eric said softly to himself as he watched her leave.

:lol: at Ryan playfully pinching Nat to get her out of her daze. I loved their talk. Those two really seem like brother and sister sometimes. :lol:

Uh-oh, now Natalia's gonna think Eric likes someone else because of what Eric said to her. :lol:

I like this story. :)

Oh by the way, if you think of a title for the fic let me know and I'll change the title for you on the first post. :)

This is one of the reasons I always love EDeN fanfics (aside from the fact that it's Eric and Natalia *:luvlove:* ) -- Ryan is always playing matchmaker, & the banter is hilarious! I love it!

Thank you for changing the title! :) Any way here's an update! Hope ya'll enjoy! It's not the best but I tried! :)

Chapter 3

~The next day~

Natalia walked into the lab and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw someone standing at the front desk that she did not plan on seeing.

"Nick?" Natalia said walking up to him.

"Natalia, I was hoping I would run into you here." He said as he looked her up and down.

"What are you doing here, wait what are you doing out of jail?"

"I have to get a job, and this is the first place I thougt of."

"You could've gotten a job anywhere else but here."

"Listen Nat, I didn't aply for the job here because of you."

"Yea..." Natalia said rolling her eyes.

"Nat, I need money and this pays good money." Nick said as he touched her arm.

"Don't, touch me." Natalia said as she pulled her arm away and walked away.

"Nat...."

~Natalia walked into the ballistics area where Calleigh was~

"Hey Nat."

"Hey Cal."

"What's wrong? You look like you've been in the sun for too long."

"Oh nothing really, I just found out that my ex applied for a job here and got it. So what do we have?"

"Um....the casing is a 5 mil."

"Ok, so that narrows the suspects down to what, half of Miami?"

"Well, not necessarilly, there's a fingerprint on it so I'm hoping Eric will be able to tell us who it is."

"Ok, I'll take it to him." Natalia said taking it out of Calleigh's hand with a smile on her face.

"Nat..."

"Yea?" Natalia said turning around.

"If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me."

"Thanks Cal." Natalia said as she gave Calleigh a warm smile.

~As Natalia walks to the fingerprints room she gets pulled back by someones hand~

"Natalia."

"Nick, let go of me." Natalia said trying to pull away from his grasp.

"Listen..." Nick said as he slapped her across her face.

"I own you. You do whatever I say."

"And, and what if I don't?" Natalia said as she looked up at him.

"Then someone gets hurt." Nick said as he tightened his grip on her wrist making it start bruising.

Natalia let out a little scream but her mouth got covered as Nick put his hand over it pushing her hard up against the wall.

"You know, yellow looks really good on you." Nick whispered in her ear as he traced his hands down the side of her body.

"Nick, stop." Natalia said as she pushed him off of her and started to walk away but got pulled to the ground.

"I told you that if you didn't listen to me then someone would get hurt." Nick said as he crawled on top of her holding her wrists above her head with one hand and pulling out a gun with his other with his finger on the trigger.

"Nick get off of me." Natalia said as she tried to move but couldn't.

"You better stop moving or you're gonna get hurt." Nick said as he put the gun up to her side.

Natalia kept trying to squirm her way out of his grasp until she moved one way and his finger pulled the trigger.

Nick quickly got off of her and ran as he saw the blood start coming out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eric's phone starts ringing.

"Delko."

"Hey Eric, it's Calleigh."

"Hey Cal."

"I was wondering if you found anything on the prints that Natalia brought to you yet."

"I haven't gotten any prints from her."

"Well I gave them to her 10 minutes ago. She should've been there by now."

"Maybe she stopped into the breakroom really fast. I'll go see if I can find her."

"Ok, let me know when you find something. I really wanna get this guy."

"Ok, I will."

Eric left the fingerprints room to look for Natalia.

Eric walks into the breakroom.

"Hey Ryan, have you seen Natalia?"

"No. Why?"

"Cause Calleigh gave her some prints awhile ago and she hasn't made it to the fingerprints room to hand them to me."

"Maybe she stopped by the morgue."

"Good idea, I'll check there."

Eric leaves the breakroom and turns the corner and starts walking to the morgue,
when he reaches the end of the hallway and turns the corner, he sees Natalia laying on the ground with blood around her.

"Natalia!" Eric says as he runs over to her and grabs her hand.

"Eric?" Natalia said as she opened her eyes.

"Who did this to you?"

"N, Nick." She said as she was trying to keep her breathing stable so she wouldn't send Eric into a panick attack.

"Nick? Who's Nick?" Eric said as he helped her sit up and lean up against his chest and taking his jacket off to soak up the blood coming from her side.

"My, ex." Natalia said as she rested her head on his shoulder and held her hand over his on her side.

"Ok. Hold on, we're gonna get you help." Eric said as he dialed Alexx's number.

"Hello?" Alexx said as she answered her phone.

"Alexx, it's Delko."

"Oh hey Eric. What do you need hun?"

"It's Natalia. She's been shot and she's losing blood fast."

"Ok, hold on. I'll be there in 5 seconds."

"Ok."

When Alexx gets there, she has Eric carry Natalia to her office and lay her on the couch.

"Ok, Eric, I need towels and my tool that looks like a big tweezer."

"Ok." Eric said as he ran through her office getting everything she needed.

"Here." Eric said as he gave her her stuff.

"Ok, now I want you to sit with her and keep her mind off of things while I try and
get the bullet out."

"Ok."

Eric sits by Natalia and holds her and in his and rubs her forhead.

"It hurts, Eric."

"I know, Nat. Alexx is gonna get it out for you."

"Ok Nat, you might feel a little pressure here."

Natalia let out a scream as she felt Alexx pull out the bullet.

"It's ok, Nat." Eric said as he rubbed her head with one hand, and rubbed her hand with his other.

"Ok, the bullet is out." Alexx said as she pushed the towels up to Natalia's side to soak up the blood.

"Ok, I need to stitch her up."

Natalia looked straight at Eric.

"Nat, it's the only way. You can't walk around with a gash in your side."

Natalia rolled her eyes and shut them as Alexx came over with the stitches.

"Ok, here we go." Alexx said as she started stitching up her side.

After Alexx got done stitching her up she left to go to the morgue.

Eric helped Natalia back to her feet.

"How do you feel?" Eric said as he held her hand and had his other arm wrapped around her waist and helped her walk.

"Like I wanna kill my ex." Natalia said as she laughed.

"Well, you won't have to worry about him anymore, when we find him."

Eric walked her out to her car, after telling everyone else what had happened.

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Eric said as he stood at her car door.

"I'll be fine Eric." Natalia said giving him a reassuring smile.

"Ok. Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Eric said as he turned around and started to
walkaway.

"Oh, Eric."

"Yea?" Eric said as he turned back around.

"Were you able to talk to the girl?"

"No. Not yet."

"You better get a move on before some other guy gets to her first."

"I will, I'm just waiting for the right time."

"Ok, well good luck."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." Natalia said as she shut her door and pulled out."

Here's an update! Hope ya'll enjoy! :)

Chapter 4

~1 week later~

"H." Natalia said as she walked into the interagation room and handed him the results.

"Thank you."

"Mhmm." Natalia said as she left.

Natalia walked into the breakroom where she found Eric.

"Hey." Eric said with a smile.

"Hey!" Natalia said back.

"What you doing?"

"I'm getting a banana. Is there a problem with that?" She said as she peeled the banana open and ate it.

"No." Eric said as he looked her up and down.

Natalia took one step and stopped as everything started to spin.

"You ok?" Eric said as he looked up from the paper he was reading.

"Yea, I'm fine." She said as she looked at him and smiled even though she saw two of him.

She closed her eyes and opened them back up.

"On second thought, I think I'm gonna sit down for a little bit." Natalia said as she turned to sit on the couch but started to fall.

"Nat!" Eric said as he jumped up and caught her before she fell.

Eric sat her down on the couch and pulled out his phone and called Alexx.

"Hello?"

"Alexx, I'm in the breakroom come here."

"Ok."

~A few minutes later~

"What is it baby?"

"Natalia almost collapsed."

"Ok. Lay her down on the couch."

"I'm fine. I probably just turned around to fast." Natalia said as she sat up.

"Lay down, Nat." Eric said as he looked deep into her eyes.

Natalia laid down and Alexx lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach.

"She has an infection."

"What?" Natalia and Eric said at the same time.

"Eric, take her to the hopsital so that way they can get her on some medication to start fighting it."

"Ok."

~At the hospital~

"Nat, how long has this been going on?" Eric said as he sat down by her bed.

"It just started yesterday, Eric."

"Why didn't you say anything."

"Eric, I need the money."

"Nat, your life is worth more than money." Eric said as he grabbed her hand and held it in his.

Natalia smiled at him.

~The doctor knocked on the door~

"Well, doctor, how bad is it?" Natalia said as she looked up at the doctor.

"Not bad, actually. Here's some medications to take at home. You take them for 1 month and if the problems are still happening come back in." The doctor said as she handed Natalia the medicine.

"Ok." Natalia said as the doctor started taking out the iv's.

~Erics phone starts ringing~

"Delko."

"Eric, it's Horatio."

"Hey H."

"How is Natalia?"

"She's good. She can leave so I'm gonna drop her off by her house and then come back to help you solve this case."

"Eric, I want her to stay at your house with you."

"What?"

"Eric, her ex is still out there and he could be planning something bigger. She needs to be somewhere where he doesn't know she's at. Ya'll will be given time off. Don't let her leave your sight. Where you go, she goes and wherever she goes, you go."

"Ok H."

"Thanks Eric."

"So, what did H say?" Natalia said as she walked out of the bathroom from puting her clothes on.

"Well, you're staying at my place tonight."

"What?"

"Yep."

"What am I gonna wear to sleep in and wear tomorrow?"

"I have some clothes you can wear. And tomorrow we'll go by your house and get you some stuff."

"And why do I have to do this.

"Because Nick is still out there and he might be trying to kill you."

"Ugh."

"I know, but hey, we'll stop by on the way home and get some chocolate chip cookies and make them." Eric said as he walked her out of the room with one arm around her waist.

"Ok!" Natalia said as she smiled up at him.

~At Eric's house~

"Ok, let's make some cookies!" Natalia said as she ran to the kitchen.

"Ok." Eric said as he followed her.

~After they get done baking~

"Ok, you try one first." Natalia said as she scooped it off of the pan.

"Why me?"

"Because I fixed them. And I have them all the time!"

"Nice excuse."

"Thanks." Natalia said as Eric took the cookie from her.

"Well?"

"They are not really good." Eric said as he pretended to gag.

"Eric Delko."

"What?!"

"Are you serious?"

"No, I'm just kidding." He said with a cheesy grin on his face and taking another bite of the cookie.

Natalia grabbed the dishrag and slapped him with it.

"Ouch." Eric said as he grabbed another cookie.

"Well next time don't be so mean." Natalia said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Here, eat a cookie." Eric said as he got up and walked over to her and put the cookie up to her mouth.

When she opened her mouth he shoved the cookie in and took off running out the door and into the pool.

"Delko, you better run!" Natalia said as she followed him right into the pool.

As they surfaced Eric pulled her over to him.

"Eric I hav...." Natalia started but got interupted.

"Has anyone ever told you how amazing you?" He said as he laced his fingers into hers.

"Yea, but I don't think they meant it."

"Well, I mean it. You are amazing."

"Well thank you." Natalia said as she started to slide off the edge of the pool and back into the water.

"Aren't you gonna come join me Mr. Delko?" Natalia said as she stood in front of him.

"I'm not sure." Eric said as he stood up.

"Ok, fine." She said as she started to turn around.

Just then Eric jumped over Natalia's head and into the pool. As he surfaced he came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Eric...." Natalia said as he turned her around.

"Shhh..." Eric said as he rested his head on hers to where their lips were inches apart.

Eric slowly lowered his lips to hers until they touched.

"You have no clue how long I've been waiting to do that." Eric said as they parted.

"You have no clue how long I've been wanting you to do that." Natalia said as Eric leaned down and kissed her again. This time a little more passionate than last time. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He made his way down her neck as she let out small, light moans.

~10 minutes later~

~Back in the house~

"Eric, I'm going to get a shower." Natalia called through the kitchen.

"Ok." Eric said as he sat and watched tv.

"Um....I need some pj's." Natalia said as she walked over to him.

"Oh, right." Eric said as he hopped off the couched and they walked to his room and he handed her a green University of Miami shirt and orange boxers to match.

"Thank you." Natalia said as she headed off to the shower.

Last edited:
I don't come here often and you got a fic! Nice story and funny too. Nick is haunting Natalia again.

Here's an update! :) Hope ya'll like it! And I'm glad ya'll are enjoyng the rest of it! So here's Chapter 5!

~The next morning~

Natalia walked downstairs and into the kitchen and turned on the radio.

"Good morning Miami. Hope everyone has a great day! Todays high will be 95 degrees, so make sure you stay cool. Traffic is looking good on the highway and to help you get through your morning I have the new single from Lady Antebellum I'm gonna play for you right now."

Natalia turned up the music and drank some coffee. She didn't know that Eric was outside the kitchen watching her. They both listened to the music play. To Eric's delight her hair was down and wavy from the shower the previous night and she was still in his clothes.

"Well there's something bout a woman with my t-shirt on
Hair in her eyes and no make-up on
Standing there smiling with my coffee cup
Yea there's something bout a woman that's easy to love
There's something bout a woman that's a clear blue sky
Ain't found nothing better that can get you high
All the colors of the sun at the end of the day
There's something bout a woman that makes you feel that way

She's like fire on the mantel
Like some kind of heaven that pouring down on me
She's a child, she's a lady
She's got everything that I could ever need
There's something bout a woman indeed

There's something bout a woman when she gets fixed up
Slips a red dress on and her eyes light up
Love to watch her walk from across the room
Yea the something bout a woman and the way she moves me

She moves me, she moves me, she moves me

There's something bout a woman that makes me still
There's something bout a woman that always will"

Natalia turned around to find Eric staring at her.

"Good morning." Eric said as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Morning." Natalia said as she place her arms over his while he kissed her.

"How did you sleep last night?" Eric said after they separated and went to get the cereal out.

"Good. What about you?" Natalia said as she got bowls out.

"Good."

"So what you wanna do today?" Eric said as they sat down at the table and ate breakfast.

"Don't you have to go to work?"

"No, Horatio is giving us both time off until they find Nick."

"Oh. Well, I don't care as long as we go get me some clothes."

"Ok, well we can get your clothes and then come back here and chill."

"Ok." Natalia said as they finished their breakfast and went to get ready.

As they pull up to Natalia's house Nicks car is in the driveway.

"Oh my God."

"What?" Eric said as he looked at her and saw she had lost her color in her face.

"It's Nick." Natalia said as they pulled into the driveway.

As they hop out Nick gets out of his car.

"Natalia."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." Nick said as he stepped closer to her.

"Can we help you Nick?" Eric said as he came around the corner.

"And who are you?" Nick said as Natalia turned around.

"I'm Eric." Eric said as he walked over to Natalia.

"Why don't you go get your clothes so that way Calleigh doesn't get worried." Eric said as he looked at Natalia.

"Ok." Natalia said as she walked to her house to get her things.

"So, you're Nat's ex?"

"Yea, and let me guess you're her boyfriend."

"Something like that, yea." Eric said as he crossed his arms.

"What did she have to do, get you in bed?"

"No." Eric said as he felt his temperature rising.

"Ha, well that's good to know. At least she's playing you right compared to all the other guys she's gotten in bed with her."

"Nick, leave her alone."

"Or what Eric? You won't touch me."

"Try me." Eric said as he stepped closer to him.

"You know I have better things to do than sit here and argue with you."

"Yea, well I'm glad we agreed on one thing." Eric said as he watched Nick get in his car and leave.

Natalia walked out of her house with her luggage in her hands.

"Where did he go?" Natalia said as she walked up to Eric.

"He left."

"Oh."

"And I think it's time we do to." Eric said as he grabbed her stuff and through it in the back of the hummer.

~Driving home~

"Nat?"

"Yea?"

"What did he do to you?"

"Everything."

"What do you mean everything?"

"Everything. He broke my arm, gave me some black eyes, beat my body, and when we you know "did it" it wasn't amazing like I thought it would be or even could be."

"Nat, why didn't you turn him in?"

"Cause at first I thought it was just a faze he was going through and it would all pass. But after he broke my arm, I did turn him in."

"Nat, I can't even begin to imagine what he put you through, but I want you to know that I will never be like that."

"I know Eric." She said as she laced her fingers into his.

They then walked inside hand in hand and Eric tucked her in bed.

Back