"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

They should listen to Kasen - get a room. :lol:

Waiting for the perfect ending. Glad you have another story in the making. :)

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Here's the last chapter! It's short and I apologize! Good news is that I have the first 3 chapters already written for my next story! :) So hopefully this is a ok ending. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Chapter 29

"Eric?" Natalia said as she stood in front of their fireplace.

"Yea?"

"I think we need something here."

"Ok...like what?"

"A picture! A family picture."

"Ok. Well you get on that then."

A few days later a photographer came out to their house and took pictures of them down on the beach.

They were dressed in dark blue jeans and white collared shirts.

A few days later they got their pictures they ordered. They hung the family one up above the fireplace.

Their family picture in the living room was Eric in the back on the left and Natalia in the back on the right. Eric sat on his left side hip and Natalia sat on her right side hip. Their feet were facing out. Karsten was sitting in front of Natalia laying on her right side hip like Natalia. Kyler was in the space between Karsten and Natalia doing the same pose just a little further out making it staggard looking. Kasen was sitting in front of Eric doing the same pose as Eric, laying on his left side hip. Kamden was doing the same pose between Eric and Kasen but was on her left side hip.

They also ordered another picture to go in the dining room that looked like Eric standing sideways with Natalia in front of him standing sideways. Eric had one arm wrapped around waist. Kasen stood in front of Natalia standing sideway. Karsten stood in front of Kasen standing sideways. Kyler stood in front of Karsten standing sideways. And Kamden stood in front of Kyler standing sideways.

The picture in Eric and Natalias room was Eric laying on his stomach on the left and Natalia laying on her stomach on the right. Karsten laid by Eric on her stomach while Kasen laid by Natalia on his stomach. Kamden laid on the side of Kasen on her stomach, while Kyler laid on his stomach on the other side of Karsten.

The family picture they put in their bathroom was Eric then Natalia then Kasen then Karsten then Kyler then Kamden holding hands walking down the beach.

"Eric?" Natalia said as Eric had his arms wrapped around her waist and was swaying them back and forth.

"Is this what you've dreamed of your whole life? Like having a family like ours and a wife like me?" Natalia said as she looked up to him.

"It's everything and more." Eric said smiling down at her and then lowering his head till his lips met hers.

"I love you." Natalia said as they separated with a smile on her face.

"I love you too." Eric said smiling back at her and went back to kissing her until the world stopped.

The end of a perfect beginning.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! :claps: :)

those pics sounds very nice. :D

Love the last line. It's perfect. :)

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Great job! :thumbsup:

If I have the time, I would draw those family photos as described - borrowing your characters. :p

5. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Ok! That sounds good! :) I'm working on my new story now! So far I'm up to 4 chapters! :) I should post it within the next day! Glad yall liked this one! Hopefully yall will like the next one! :)

6. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

This is an interesting thread:bolian:; if I manage I could join you next week ::klingon: keep up good work.:evil:By the way i'm only at chap.1 :confused: