"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Aww, baby Kasen! I wanna carry him. And you do labor pretty well. Haha. Why did they broke up?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I chuckled at Ryan and Eric shooting paper balls into the waste basket. Adorable. I would have loved to have seen that on the show. Haha.

And little Kasen brought Mommy and Daddy back together. :D

3. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Ok here's an update! I don't know when the next one will be cause I'm working on it right now. And this chapter is short, so sorry about that! I'm glad ya'll are happy with this story! Hopefully that will stay the same! If there's anything ya'll would like to see let me know and I'll try to make a chapter out of it! Just let me know! Hope ya'll enjoy! :)

Chapter 11

Kasen starts crying and Natalia starts to get up to get him.

"No, lay down and rest." Eric said as he grabbed her arm.

"I'll get him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. You've been getting up and down all night. It's my turn."

"Ok." Natalia said as she layed back down in bed watching Eric walk over to Kasen.

"Hey little guy." Eric said as he picked Kasen up out of his crib.

"What's wrong? Mommy and daddy need sleep." Eric said as he rocked Kasen back and forth in his arms.

Eric carried Kasen back to their bed and Natalia sat up. Eric handed Kasen to Natalia and put one arm around Natalia's waist and pulled himself closer to her.

"God, he's a beautiful baby." Eric said as Kasen smiled up at them.

"Yea he is." Natalia said as she rocked him back and forth until he fell alseep.

When Kasen fell asleep Eric took him from Natalia and put him back in his crib. When

Eric made his way back to the bed, he crawled ontop of Natalia and kissed her.

"Eric, I'm too tired." Natalia said as he still kissed her.

"I know me too, I just really needed to do that." Eric said running his hand through her hair.

"I'm sure you did." Natalia said as she sank down into their bed.

"Oh, I did." Eric said as he kissed her until they fell asleep.

~Morning~

Natalia had gotten up and taken a shower. As she walked out she sees Eric holding Kasen.

"You're like addicted to him." Natalia said as she walked over to them.

"No I am...you smell good." Eric said as he looked up from his son to Natalia.

"Thank you." Natalia said as she smiled at him.

"It's Vanilla and Burnt Brown Sugar body wash mixed with Juicy Couture perfume." Natalia said as he stood up and handed Kasen to her.

"Well, I have to say I could wake up every morning to that."

"I'm sure you could." Natalia said as she kissed him and walked downstairs.

They put Kasen in his swing and he fell asleep. Calleigh and Ryan came over for the day. Calleigh and Natalia were sitting inside while Eric and Ryan were outside grilling.

"He's so cute." Calleigh said as she watched him play in his swing.

"I know. I don't know what I would do without him. Or either of them for that matter."

"See, I told you everything would work out."

"I know, I guess just seeing it with my own two eyes makes a difference."

"I understand."

"Can I hold him?"

"Yea sure."

Calleigh went over and picked Kasen up and Ryan and Eric walked in the house.

"Wow Cal, you look like a natural." Eric said as he walked past them nudging Ryans arm.

"Thanks Eric."

"Mhmmm."

"Is it time to eat cause I'm starvin." Natalia said as she got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Nat, baby, you're not pregnant anymore, why are you so hungry?"

"I don't know, I just am." Natalia said shrugging her shoulders and eating some chips.

"Well, it is ready."

"Ok."

4. GregNickRyanFan

Aww at Eric being addicted to holding his son. Cute chapter.

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Short but sweet chapter. Def liking it. :)

6. beautifuldisaster

Ok I finally have an update! Sorry it's been so long! Hope you can forgive me! Anyway, I have a twist coming up in the story!!! But again I don't know when the next update will be. I have to start working on the chapter. Again if you have any ideas I would be glad to make a chapter out of them! Anything you would like to see! :)

Chapter 12

~1 year later~

"I can't wait till he gets old enough to start throwing a football!" Eric said as he watched his son walk to him and Natalia who were sitting on the couch.

"I'm sure you can't." Natalia said as she picked Kasen up.

"I can't. He's gonna be a quarterback, and a pitcher or catcher."

"I'm sure he will." Natalia said cleaning up his slobber.

~5 years later~

"Daddy, can we go throw the football?" Kasen asked as he walked over to Eric who was sitting on the couch.

"Yea buddy, just hang on, let me make sure mommy doesn't need anything." Eric said as he made his way upstairs.

"Hey Nat, me and Kasen are going to go out and throw the football so if you need anything, come find me." Eric said as he rubbed her forehead.

"Ok." Natalia said tiredly looking at him.

"How's my little girl doing in there?" Eric said as he ran his hand over her stomach.

"Fine. But she's wearing me out." Natalia said as she let out a yawn.

"I can see that. But just 2 more months and she'll be outta there!" Eric said with a beaming smile.

"Yea, I know."

Eric started to lean down and kiss her but got interupted.

"Daddy!" Kasen said as he walked over to Eric.

"Yes Kasen?"

"Come on, you can spend time with mommy later. I mean apparently you've spent plenty of time with her already." Kasen said as he gave Eric the "look at what I mean face."

"Kasen, you better run downstairs before I get you!" Eric said acting like he was gonna chase him so that way he would leave.

"Ahhhhhh!" Kasen screamed as he ran out of Eric and Natalia's room.

"Now then, where was I...." Eric said leaning down to her again and kissing her lips.

"I love you." Eric said as he kissed her forhead before leaving the room.

"I love you too."

~Outside~

"Ready, set, hike hike!" Kasen yelled as Eric threw the ball back to him. Eric took off running as Kasen acted like he was dodging tackles and threw the ball to Eric.

"Touchdown Miami!" Kasen said as Eric reached the end of the yard and they both started doing a dance.

Meanwhile Natalia had gotten out of bed and got a shower.

She walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed and leaned over it clutching her stomach. She felt a sharp pain and looked down and saw she was bleeding.

"Oh, my God." Natalia said as she ran downstairs to get Eric.

Natalia opens the sliding door.

"Eric."

"Hey, baby." Eric said as he threw the football back to Kasen.

"Eric, something's wrong." Natalia said as she hit the ground and let out a scream of pain.

Eric and Kasen ran over to her.

"What's wrong?" Eric said as he bent down beside her.

"All I know is that I'm cramping and I'm bleeding."

"Oh my God. Ok let's get you to the hospital." Eric said as he picked her up and took her to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

"Eric Delko?" The doctore said as he walked in and Eric stood up holding Kasen who was asleep.

"Is she gonna be ok?"

"She's fighting."

"Her life and the baby's life are in danger. Our only possibility to save both of them is to do an emergency C-section."

"Ok. Can I see her?"

"Yes." The doctor said as he walked Eric back.

Eric walked into the room and saw Natalia hooked up to abunch of different machines. He let a tear fall as he walked over to her side.

"Hey baby." Eric said grabbing her hand.

"E, ric?" Natalia said looking at him.

"Yea. I'm here. Listen I need you to fight. Me and Kasen both need you to fight."

"I'm trying."

"They're gonna do a C-section. They have to do it for you and the baby's life."

"Eric..."

"No, we're gonna do it. I can't say goodbye right now. We've come to far from where we used to be. I need you and that baby. Kasen needs you." Eric said as he let the tears fall.

"Are you ready?" The doctor said as he opened the door.

Eric and Natalia both looked at him.

"Yes." Eric said as he looked back at Natalia.

The doctor came over and pushed Natalia out of the room and down the hall. Eric following.

~30 minutes later~

"You've got a little girl." The doctor said as he held her up to let Natalia and Eric see.

Eric started crying as he saw how tiny she was. She wasn't that much bigger than his hand. The doctors wrapped her up in a pink blanket and ran her out.

~A few hours later~

"Mr. and Mrs. Delko?" The doctor said.

"Yes?" Eric and Natalia both said as they turned their
    attention to her.

"Karsten is doing fine. She's having a little trouble breathing but other than that she's perfectly healthy."

"How long do you think it'll be until she can leave?" Eric said as he rubbed Natalia's hand.

"Well Natalia is making a good recovery and should be able to go home tomorrow, but
    Karsten will probably have to stay a few more days until she can breathe on her own."

"Ok. Thank you for everything." Natalia said as the doctor came over and hugged her.

"Everything will be fine. So don't worry. And we'll be getting you a wheelchair shortly
    so ya'll can go see her." The doctor said as she started to leave the room.

"Thank you."

"Mhhmmm."

Few minutes later they had the wheelchair for Natalia and they set off to see their daughter. When they entered the room Eric imediately spotted his daughter and pushed Natalia over to her. Natalia stood up slowly as she could feel the pain from the c-section. Karsten had been crying until Natalia reached her hand in and touched her.

"Hey baby girl, it's mommy, I want you to come home really bad so you need to get better. You're brother wants to play with you too. He's gonna be such an amazing big brother! You'll never find a better one. I love you so much." Natalia said as she rubbed her daughters small hand.

"Would you like to hold her?" The nurse said as she walked over to Natalia, Eric, and
    Kasen.

"Yes." Natalia said imediately.

"Ok, just go sit in the rocking chair right over there and I'll bring her over to you."

"Ok." Natalia said as she slipped her hand out and Eric helped her walk over to the chair. Karsten started crying.

The nurse walked Karsten over to Natalia.

"Shhhhh..." Natalia said as she rocked her daughter back and forth.

Karsten stopped crying.

"I think she knows who her mommy is." The nurse said as she left them alone.

"She looks just like her mommy too." Eric said slipping his finger in her small hand.

"Daddy?" Kasen said as he pulled on Erics pants.

"Yea?"

"Can I touch her?"

"Sure. But you have to be really gentle." Eric said picking Kasen up.

Kasen touched her with his pointer finger and let out a gasp and smiled up at Eric.

"What?" Eric said looking at Kasen.

"She's so soft."

"Yea she is, isn't she." Eric said smiling at Natalia who smiled back him.

"I can't wait till she comes home so I can hold her!" Kasen said as he got all excited.

"Me either." Eric said.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Aww... a baby girl. You scared me there for a minute. :lol:

And Kasen saying that Eric's apparently spent enough time with Natalia had me ROTFLMAO. :guffaw:

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Awww, that was wonderful. A very family story...my ideas are like all evil better not ruin it. :lol:

9. alexa

alexa Witness

GODDD you really scared me! almost think that you would kill Natalia!! and delko freak out!
    and the musics -> delicious! I laughed a lot just to imagine some of the scenes with these songs.
    I apologize if I did not understand some parts but what happened to nick? he will come back?
    And Eric asking natalia to fight.... it was very sad!
    As someone has said you are very good at describing labor XDlool
    good work!! want to read the next!

10. Casey

Casey Victim

great job dude!
    you know i really think that the young boy...insn't erics son! looool drama more drama looool
    wait for more!!

11. beautifuldisaster

Sorry for the wait! I hope it's worth it! So here's an update! I was able to work on some chapters over the weekend. The twist starts in this chapter! I don't know how long it will go on. And thanks for the comments on the "Labor"! I watch a baby story all the time so I kinda have it memorized! lol Hope that doesn't sound korny! Anyway here's Chapter 13! Hope ya'll enjoy!

Chapter 13
    ~3 days later Karsten was able to come home~

"Can I show her her room?" Kasen said as he ran infront of Natalia.

"Sure." Natalia said as she followed Kasen upstairs and into the baby room.

"Here's your room Karsten! And there's your bed, clothes, shoes..." Kasen said as he went around the room pointing to everything.

Natalia looked back at Eric who was standing in the doorway.

They both smiled at eachother.

"Ok well, how bout we get her something more comfy to wear." Natalia said laying Karsten down on the changing table.

"Ok!" Kasen said as he ran over to the dresser and picked an outfit out. It was pink with yellow and baby blue flowers on it.

"Thank you." Natalia said as Kasen handed her the outfit.

"You're welcome!"

Natalia changed Karsten into the outfit and walked back downstairs and put her in her swing, and walked into the kitchen were Eric was cooking dinner.

"So what are we having tonight?" Natalia said walking up behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Spaghetti." Eric said as he turned around to face her.

"Mmmm, sounds good." Natalia said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I figured you would like it." Eric said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close and kissed her lips.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Eric said as they separated.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Natalia said smiling up at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~The next day Natalia dropped Kasen and Karsten off at Eric's mom and dads house while she went back home and cleaned and Eric was at work.~

Natalia got ready to leave to go get the kids, as she opened they door she saw someone there she never thought she would.

"Hey Nat." Nick said standing at her front door.

"Nick what are you doing here?" Natalia said taking a step away from the door.

"I just thought I'd drop by and see how you, Eric, and your kids are doing." Nick said as he stepped up into their house.

"Yea, well, I'm about to leave, so that will have to wait."

Natalia said crossing her arms trying to stay strong but inside she was terrified.

"So...are you here by yourself?" Nick said looking around the house.

"Nick, I really have to go get the kids, so if you will excuse me..." Natalia said as she headed for the door but got pulled back by someones hand.

"Nick let go of me."

"Green looks so good on you." Nick said pulling her closer to him and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Nick, get off of me." Natalia said as she pushed him away from her.

"Now Nat, haven't you learned your lesson by now? As long as you do what I say no one gets hurt." Nick said with a cheapish grin on his face.

"And by no one you mean me?"

"Well, and your family."

"Nick, I sware you lay one hand on my kids..."

"You'll do what? You already can't protect yourself." Nick said sticking his hands inside his jean pockets.

"Nick, please just leave me and my family alone." Natalia said turning away from him, but once again getting pulled back by his hand.

"I guess your gonna have to learn the hard way." Nick said as he pulled her to him and pressed his lips to hers. He then pushed her down on the couch and ran his hands up her shirt.

"Nick, stop." Natalia said trying to wiggle her way from him but he was too strong.

"You know I forgot how sexy you were." Nick said kissing her neck.

"Well, to bad for you I didn't forget. Oh that's right you never were." Natalia said as he looked up at her.

Nick pulled a gun out from his back pocket and hit her up the side of her head knocking her out. He then picked her up and took her to his car and rode away with her.

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Ahhh......that is the sound of the big bad wolf and he is back!!! I'm loving this, can't wait to see what he is doing to Nat. Stay strong Nat!

13. GregNickRyanFan

Eeek! The devil has returned from Hell. :lol:

14. alexa

alexa Witness

you know?? I really thought that too!:devil: But poor Eric!he does not deserve that!
    anyway...When I started reading the part of the kitchen and the dinner said "too much love! they need Nick"
    great job!!:thumbsup:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Holy crap, I haven't been here awhile & just read the above comment about Eric not being the Daddy....HELLLO heartattack, THANK YOU! :eek:

And then I read the chapter. My bad. :lol:

Nick? Heeheehee, I hope she kicks his a$$. :p