"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Thanks for the reviews! :) Well here's an update! Again, hope ya'll enjoy! :) I really didn't realize how long this chapter was! lol

Chapter 6

"Eric..." Natalia said as she grabbed his arm.

"Yea?" Eric said turning around and looking down at her.

"Stay with me, at least till I fall asleep."

"Ok." Eric said as he laid down on the bed beside her and wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her head with his free hand. She snuggled into his chest more and he heard her breathing become slow and light as she fell asleep. He watched her while she slept and knew he would be staying there for longer than what she or he had planned.

~Next morning~

Alarm goes off. Natalia rolls over to face Eric who was awake staring at her. He starts whispering softly along with the music.

"Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It's a good morning, beautiful day."

He finishes and kisses her forehead.

"I could get use to waking up to that every morning." Natalia said as she looked in his eyes.

"I'm sure you could." Eric said as he kissed her lips.

Eric hopped up and went and got in the shower while Natalia got ready. When Eric got out of the shower and got ready, he went downstairs to find Natalia. She was dressed in pink shorts and a white shirt with pink sparkly letters on it that said "LOVE PINK". And her hair was curled. He couldn't help but watch her every move. The way her long legs filled the shorts out and the way she filled the shirt out was just breathtaking to him. She was beautiful and he didn't know how a man could ever hurt such a beautiful thing.

"Eric?" Natalia said as she waved her hand in front of his face.

"Oh hey. Sorry." Eric said feeling a little embarassed.

"What were you staring at?" She said as she looked behind her and not seeing anything turning to look back at him.

"You." He said as he put a smile on his face.

"Awww, well isn't that so cute." Natalia said as she playfully hit his stomach and walked to the living room.

"I'm being serious." Eric said as he started to run towards her.

"Yea, righ..." Natalia said as she turned half way around but got pushed onto the couch by Eric who started tickling her.

"Eric stop!" Natalia said trying to squirm away but Eric was ontop of her so that wasn't working out so well.

Eric finally stopped and sat up.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"It doesn't matter."

"What about if we go to a family cookout at my parents place tonight?"

Eric said as he looked at her.

"Sure." Natalia said smiling at him.

"Ok. Let me go change and we'll hit the road." Eric said as he hopped up and went upstairs to change.

Natalia sat on the couch waiting patiently for Eric and looked up when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Eric was dressed in white shorts and a pink shirt that had white writing on it that said "University of Miami." With a pink breast cancer ribbon on it. Natalia started laughing as she read his shirt.

"What?" Eric said looking confused.

"Eric. Really? Are you seriously gonna wear that shirt?" Natalia said pointing at his shirt.

"Uh, yea."

"That's sweet! And why do you have to match me?" Natalia said standing
up.

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted to!"

"Whatever."

~At his parents house~

"Hello Eric!" Eric's mom said as she greeted him at the door.

"Hey mom." Eric said as he hugged her.

"Mom this is Natalia."

"Natalia this is my mom, Kay."

"Hi." Natalia said as she hugged his mom.

"Here Nat, will you take these and put them on the table?" Eric said as he handed her the pan of brownies.

"Sure." Natalia said taking them and setting them down on the table.

"I approve." Kay said as she patted her son's back.

"Of what?"

"Her." His mom said as she pointed to Natalia.

"She's beautiful. Ya'll would make beautiful kids." Erics mom said as she walked past him.

"Thanks mom." Eric said as he followed her.

Eric walked up to the side of Natalia who looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" Eric said wrapping one arm around her waist.

"Um...nothing, I just thought it was gonna be your parents only...not your whole family."

"It's ok. They'll love you!" Eric said as he ushered her out the door and into the back yard.

"Yea." Natalia whispered to herself.

"Uncle Eric!" Eric's nephew, Jordan, yelled as he ran to him.

"Hey buddy!" Eric said picking him and giving him a hug.

Natalia smiled as she watched Eric hug his nephew and thought what a great father he would be someday.

"Uncle Eric?"

"Yea?"

"Who's that pretty lady?" Jordan said as he pointed to Natalia who blushed.

"That's Natalia. She's my girlfriend." Eric said turning to Natalia and smiling.

"Oh..." Jordan said as Eric put him down.

"Hi Natalia!" Jordan said as he walked to Natalia.

"Hi! What's your name?" Natalia said bending down to his heighth.

"Jordan." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Oooo I like that name." Natalia said smiling back at him.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Natalia said standing back up.

"Jordan!"

"Yes grandma?"

"Come here and eat."

"Ok."

~After they eat~

Natalia and Eric are sitting on the porch swinging. She was leaning into him as he had his arm around her shoulder rubbing it as they were looking up at the stars.

"Hey Eric?"

"Yea?"

"Where are Jordan's parents?"

"I was wondering when this would come up. My older brother and his girlfriend were really young when they had him and they just couldn't
afford to pay for everything so my mom and dad adopted him. So he lives with them."

"Well, aren't they older now? I mean I know they have jobs and can afford it now."

"Actually a few months ago they got into a car wreck and they didn't survive." Eric said as Natalia sat up and looked at him.

"Eric I'm so sorry, if I had known..."

"Don't worry about it. It's fine. Jordan knows he'll see them again someday."

"Well for as young as he is, that's a good way to look at things." Natalia said grabbing ahold of Eric's hand.

"Eric? Natalia? Can I swing with ya'll?" Jordan said as he came out the door with his teddy bear and his dinosaur pj's on.

"Yea."

"Ok." Jordan said as he walked over and climbed up into Natalia's lap and she rubbed his back.

Eric thought to himself how great of a mother Natalia would be one day.

~After a few minutes~

"Uncle Eric?"

"Yea?"

"I think Natalia's a keeper."

"Is that so?" Eric said with a little chuckle.

"Yep." Jordan said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Natalia carried Jordan upstairs and tucked him into bed.

"Mom?" Eric said as they walked back downstairs.

"Yea?"

"We're gonna go."

"Ok. Come here."

Eric went over to his parents and gave them hugs as did Natalia.

"I hope to see you again soon, Natalia." Eric's mom said as she and Natalia separated.

"Well, I hope to see you soon again too."

Eric grabbed Natalia's hand and led her out the door and to the Hummer where he opened the door for her.

"Awww, such a gentleman." Natalia said as she hopped up in the seat.

"Mmmhhmmm." Eric said rolling his eyes and shutting the door.

~When they got home Eric again, was a gentleman and opened the door for her and helped her out.~

"What is up with you tonight?" Natalia said as Eric opened the front door.

~Eric had let Ryan and Calleigh come over and decorate his room with rose pedals and candles while they were gone.~

"I want something to drink, what about you?" Natalia said as started to turn around but felt someone's face burry into the side of her neck. Eric kissed it softly as he whispered "I want you" in her ear each time he got close. Eric slowly turned her around and his lips quickly met hers. As the minutes went on, the kiss got more passionate and light moans escaped there mouths.

"Er..."

"Ic." Natalia said between each kiss.

"I know." Eric said as he scooped her up and carried her up to his bedroom.

He opened the door and Natalia couldn't believe her eyes. He sat her down still holding onto her from behind her with his arms around her waist.

"Is this for us?" Natalia said pointing to his bedroom.

"Mmmhhhmmm." Eric said kissing her neck.

"You did this?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

"I know. Now can we finish what we started?" Eric said walking in front of her.

"Eri...." Natalia started but got interupted by Eric meet her lips with his. He picked her up and carried her to his bed kissing her the whole way. He laid her down and laced his fingers in hers, putting them above her head, kissing her the whole time. Still kissing her, he let go of one hand and placed his behind her head while she placed hers on his back pulling him closer to her. He then let go of her other hand and brought it down to her waist while she put her hand on the back of his head pulling him closer to her. He slowly moved his hand under her shirt and felt her smooth, soft skin. Eric moved down to her neck as she let small, light moans out as he traced her skin with his fingertips. He made his way to her shoulders, back up her neck, and to her lips. She slowly lifted his shirt off of him and threw it on the floor, while soft music played in the background.

"Got your breath on my skin
In the taste of your kiss
Every inch and every curve
Late at night
Can't believe when you lie next to me
Cause I know
This is more than I deserve..."

~We all know what went on the rest of the night.~

Ok here's an update! I know it's been awhile so I hope this is worth it. Reviews are appreciated! :)

Chapter 7

~The next morning Eric woke up to someone in his arms and his legs intertwined with someone else's. He softly ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her skin lightly. She rolled over and laced her fingers through his and kissed his lips as another song plays.

"I could not ask for than this time together
I could not ask for this time with you
Every prayer has been aswered
Every dream has come true
Right here in the moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you
Here with me
I could not ask for than this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more"

As the song ended he rested his head on hers.

"I love you." Eric whispered in the silence.

"I love you too." Natalia said as Eric wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him and he kissed her again.

Eric's phone started ringing.

"If you answer that I will kill you." Natalia said with a smile on her face as the separated.

Eric let go of Natalia and rolled over to get his phone.

"Delko?"

"Hey Eric. It's Horatio."

"Hey H." Eric said as Natalia pulled her robe on.

"Hey, you and Natalia are gonna have to leave Miami for awhile."

"Why?"

"We have found evidence that is leading us to believe that Nick knows where ya'll are and is probably planning something."

"Ok, well where are we going?" Eric said as Natalia turned around and faced Eric.

"Tennessee."

"Why Tennessee?" Eric asked as Natalia's eyes got big.

"Because New York and California are to common for when people go away."

"Ok, so when do we leave?"

"2 weeks."

"Ok."

"Thanks Eric."

"You're welcome H."

Eric hangs up his phone.

"Why in the heck are we going to Tennessee."

"To watch the Titans and Miami play! My dad got us tickets!" Eric said hoping she would by it and he wouldn't have to tell her the real reason why.

"Eric, I'm not buying it."

"Ok, ok. Well, H and the team have found stuff on Nick and Horatio thinks it's the best solution for now."

"Ugh, I hate this. I mean I don't hate "THIS"..." Natalia said as she pointed to the bed.

"But I hate..."

"I get you Talia." Eric said letting out a chuckle.

"What did you just call me?"

"Talia. I called you that all last night. Don't you remember?"

"Yea, it's just sometimes guys don't mean what they call you and to hear you say that, it means alot to me."

"Well, I'm not one of those guys and I'm glad it means alot to you."

"So when do we leave for Tennessee?"

"2 weeks."

Here's an update! I'm working on the next chapter, don't know when itll be ready! Hopefully by Thursday or Friday. Anyway here's chapter 8! :)

Chapter 8

~On the plane~

"Natalia, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just not a big fan of planes, that's all."

"Oh, come on, I know you've rode on a plane before." Eric said as he let out a laugh.

"I have and after that ride is when I was no longer a fan of them." Natalia said looking nervously at him.

"It'll be ok, Nat."

"Easy for you to say."

~In Tennessee~

"Is this where we're staying?" Natalia said as they pulled up to the place.

"Yep."

"Wow."

It was a log cabin on a mountain that over looked hills of trees.

"Well I think I'm going to bed." Natalia said as she walked in and up the stairs.

"I'm right behind you." Eric said as he followed.

Natalia took her medicine and went to bed. Eric followed not long behind her.

~The next morning~

Eric woke up and sat up in bed and watched Natalia sleep. He watched her body move as she inhaled and exhaled. She rolled over to find him watching her.

"Don't tell me you're staring at me again." Natalia said as she sat up in bed.

"Yep." Eric said as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Hold on." Natalia said as she put a finger up to his lips and ran out of bed and into the bathroom.

Eric waited patiently for a few minutes until he finally got fed up on waiting. He walked to the bathroom door and heard Natalia throwing up.

"Nat..." Eric said as he opened the door.

"What's wrong?" He said as he ran over to her.

"Nothing I'm fine."

"No you're not, this could be from your infection." Eric said as he sat down beside her and rubbed her back.

"Eric, it's not..." She started but got interupted.

"How would you know?"

"Eric, it's not from the infection. That's gone."

"Well then what's it from?"

"Eric..."

"What?"

"I'm...."

"You're what?"

"I'm pregnant." Natalia said looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"You're what?"

"Eric, please don't make me repeat it."

"You don't have to, I'm gonna go eat breakfast." Eric said as he walked out of the bathroom and downstairs.

The whole day neither one said anything to eachother. Natalia went to bed early and just layed in bed and cried.

Eric walked up the stairs and heard her crying and knocked on the door.

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"I guess."

Eric opened the door and walked over to the bed and sat down on it. He rubbed Natalia's back lightly.

"So, a baby huh?" Eric said breaking the silence.

Natalia rolled over to face him.

"Eric, I'm sorry, and I understand if you want to leave me..."

"Whoa what? Leave you? I would never do that to you. Plus I half helped create this baby." Eric said whiping away a piece of hair from her face. She let out a small laugh.

"There's that laugh." Eric said leaning down and kissing her while rubbing his hand
over her stomach.

"Eric promise me you won't ever leave me." Natalia said lacing her fingers into his.

"I, Eric Delko, promise never to leave you, Natalia Boa Vista or that baby." Eric said as he raised one hand in the air.

Natalia tried her best not to laugh but did not do a very good job.

"How bout we go enjoy this vacation." Eric said as he stood up.

"And by that you mean?"

"Well they do have a hot tub on the back porch over looking the mountains..."

"Oh really?"

"Yea." Eric said as he went into the bathroom and put his swim trunks on.

"I'll meet you down there."

"Ok." Natalia said as she got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and put on her bathing suit.

A few minutes later Natalia walked out onto the back porch and to the hot tub.

"You know that bikini looks better on you everyday." Eric said as he watched her walk towards him.

"Thank you Eric." Natalia said as she walked up the steps and into the hot tub.

"Teal looks really good on you." Eric said as he helped her step in and as he sat on the edge.

"Thank you." Natalia said as she turned to face him and placed her arms on Eric's thighs and wrapped her arms around his waist and rubbed his back. Eric ran his fingers through her hair.

Natalia pulled Eric back into the hot tub and he sat on a stair and pulled her on top of his lap and kissed her lips while rubbing her bare back.

"You know never in a million years did I think that you would ever have to stay at my house, you become my girlfriend, and then share this amazing vacation with you." Eric said as he rested his head on hers.

"Oh and never did I think that I would ever have a kid with you!" Eric said as he laughed and Natalia laughed with him.

"Right back at you." Natalia said as she kissed his lips.

Aww, Natalia is always pregnant in the fics here. :lol: Nice update.

:lol: Can you tell we kind of wanted her to be pregnant on the show way back when. :lol:

Great chapter. Baby Eden! Woo-hoo! And teal/turquoise really is her color. :)

:lol: I knew you'd knock her up, BD.

Can you tell we kind of wanted her to be pregnant on the show way back when
Yeah really! She's mommy material, in & out of fanfic-land. ;)

Good chapter, BD. :thumbsup:

Haha! You can count on me in about every story that she's in for her to be pregnant! :) I'm glad ya'll like it! Anyway here's an update!

Chapter 9

It's 4 months later and Eric and Natalia had come back from there vacation 3 months ago. Horatio had found enough evidence to lock Nick away. Natalia had gotten bigger and everyone knew about the pregnancy.

"Hey Eric." Ryan said as he entered the fingerprints lab.

"Hey Ryan."

"What's up."

"Nothing much."

"How much sleep you getting at night man? You look tired."

"Not much. With Natalia being pregnant, she's constantly in the bathroom throwing up. It's morning sickness."

"I'm sorry. I would say that's what you get, but I think you're a pretty lucky man."

"Why do you say I'm a lucky man?"

"Eric, you have Natalia. Every guy in this world wishes they could be you except for me cause I have Calleigh, but..."

"Well, thanks Ryan."

"You're welcome Eric." Ryan said as he gave Eric a slap on the back and sprinted out cause he knew Eric would get him back.

Eric walked to the breakroom where he found Natalia standing at the counter listening to the radio. The song changed and Eric watched her.

"Everybody keeps telling me that I'm such a lucky man
Looking at you standing there I know I am
Barefoot in beauty with eyes that brown
Sunshine sure does look good on you, I sware

Natalia turned around to leave but saw Eric standing there.

"Oh I can't believe I finally found you baby
Happy ever ever after all this time
Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs
But with you to wrap my arms around I'm fine"

Eric walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him as good as he could. She placed her hands on his arms and rested her head underneath his chin. Eric slowly started dancing with her.

"So baby hold on tight
Don't let go
Hold onto the love we're making
Cause baby when the ground starts shaking
You gotta know when you got a good thing
You know you keep on bringing out the best in me
And I need you now more than the air I breathe
You can make me laugh when I want to cry
This will last forever I just know
So baby hold on tight
Don't let go
You gotta know when you got a good thing
We got a good thing baby
So baby hold on tight
Don't let go
You gotta know when you got a good thing."

"I love you." Eric said as he kissed her.

"I love you too." Natalia said kissing him back.

Eric pulled her onto the couch that was behind them. He placed his hands on her stomach and rubbed it as he kissed her.

"Did you feel that?" Eric said as he looked down at her stomach then up at her.

"What? The baby?"

"Yea."

"Eric, he's inside of me. I definately felt it." Natalia said as she let out a chuckle.

"He? You're sure?"

"No, but after this past month, I wouldn't doubt that the first baby will be a boy."

"He's been doing this for a month?"

"Yea. It's part of the process Eric." Natalia said as she slid off of him and sat beside him on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Eric said as he got on the ground and lifted her shirt and ran his hand over her stomach, then rested both of them on it.

"Hey little guy. I'm sorry your mommy didn't tell me you were moving a month ago, or I would've been talking to you alot sooner than this. So when you come out, get onto mommy for that." Eric said as he looked up at Natalia.

"Ugh."

"Now daddy made mommy mad, I guess that's part of the whole mood swing process too." Eric said as he smiled up at Natalia and she gave him one of those very funny looks.

"Anyway, I hope you don't cause her any more trouble cause to tell you the truth, you're wearing me out! I can't imagine what mommy feels like. But you have plenty of time for that when you come out. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you and I know mommy is taking really good care of you." Eric said as he placed a kiss on her stomach. Then he pulled her shirt back down and left one hand on it while the other hand cupped her face.

"And I love you too." Eric said as he kissed her.

"Eric, you are amazing."

"I know." Eric said as he hopped off her and pulled her up.

Natalia slapped his arm.

"Ow, ok that's gonna leave a mark." Eric said as he looked at his arm.

"Eric, suck it up."

"I can't believe I'm getting beatin up by my pregnant girlfriend." Eric said as he laced his fingers through hers.

"Me too."

~Two months later~

"Hey Nat." Calleigh said as she entered the DNA lab.

"Hey Cal."

"How's everything with Eric?"

"Ha. You mean since we broke up about 2 weeks ago?"

"Yea."

"Great! He won't even look at me anymore."

"Well, it's not your fault."

"I know but maybe if I wasn't pregnant then things would be different."

"No, don't you dare think that. He had a part in that baby too." Calleigh said as she pointed to Natalia's stomach.

"I know. Have you gotten anything on the case yet?"

"Way to change the subject Nat."

"Well, we don't need to dwell on it. A killer is out on the streets and that's more important than a relationship."

"Ok. And no, I haven't."

"Ok. Well, let me know when you do."

"Ok."

*Song is by Lady Antebellum and its called When You Got A Good Thing"

They broke up? That makes me think of that song "Hot and Cold" "we fight we break up we kiss we make up". :lol:

Good chapter.

:wtf: *glares at BD for a sec*

Haha! You can count on me in about every story that she's in for her to be pregnant!

Just as we can always count on you fixing thier break-ups :p...so....uh, fix this one soon please ;)

Ok here's an update! This chapter is really long, I didn't realize how long it was until I posted it on here. I hope ya'll enjoy. :)

Chapter 10

3 months later

"Natalia!" Ryan said as he entered the MDPD causing Natalia to jump.

"God, Ryan. How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" Natalia said as she turned around.

"Sorry. But why are you working? You're nine months pregnant."

"Ryan, I've heard this from Calleigh, Stetler, Horatio, and Alexx. I don't need it from you too." Natalia said as they walked to the counter to sign in.

"Well, I'm just saying, you need to be resting. Not working."

"Ryan, I need the money." Natalia said as she pointed to her stomach.

"Well, I think your life and that baby's life is way more important than money." Ryan said as they walked to the locker room to put there stuff away.

"Ryan, I'll be fine." Natalia said as she put her stuff in her locker and shut it.

"Ok."

"Thanks though." She said as she left with a smile.

"Anytime." Ryan said as he watched her leave.

Eric walked to the DNA lab to look for Calleigh.

"Hey Call...." Eric started but stopped when he realized who it was.

"Oh, you're not Calleigh."

"I think you're correct." Natalia said as she looked up at him and smiled.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had the past few days off?"

"Well, I couldn't sit at home all day, so I had to work."

"Well, you don't look like you feel to well." Eric said as he walked over to Natalia.

"Yea, well, my stomach hurts." She said as she looked up at him taking in all his features while she could.

"Well, maybe you should go to the breakroom and take a break and rest, and I'll take over here." Eric said as he placed his hand on her back sending chills down her spine.

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Ok. Thanks." Natalia said as she got up and walked out. Eric watching her the whole time.

Few hours later Calleigh walks into the breakroom.

"Hey Nat." Calleigh said walking past her to get a water.

"Hey...Call."

"Is every...." Calleigh started but stopped as Natalia let out a fistfull of screams and grabbing her stomach.

"Natalia, what's wrong?" Calleigh said as she rushed to her best friends side.

"I, I think I'm in labor." Natalia said looking at Calleigh.

"Ok. Hold on, I'll go get Eric."

"Ok."

Calleigh ran through the hallways looking for Eric.

"Eric!" Calleigh screamed when she spotted him.

Him and Ryan were shooting paper balls into trash cans to see who could get the most in.

"Hey Cal. What's up?"

"Natalia...."

"What's wrong?" Eric said interupting her.

"She's in labor."

"Where's she at?" Eric said as he started walking away from her and Ryan.

"In the breakroom. We'll go get Alexx."

"Ok." Eric said as he took off running to the breakroom.

When Eric got there he found Natalia leaning over the back of the couch clutching her stomach and letting out a scream.

"Nat!" Eric said as he ran over to her.

"What the heck are you doing standing up?" Eric said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"It...hurt...to...much...to...sit...down." She said as the contraction passed and she tried to slow her breathing down.

"Ok, come one let's get you to Alexx." Eric said helping her walk stopping every 5 minutes to let contractions pass.

"Eric..." Natalia said as they stopped again.

"Yea?"

"They're getting faster and more painful." She said as she gripped his arm.

"Ok...just hold on in there little guy." Eric said as he rubbed her stomach.

"Eric, he's coming, he ain't gonna stop!"

"Ok well can you make it to Alexx's room?"

"I can try." Natalia said as they started walking again.

They finally reached Alexx's room and Eric helped Natalia lay down on the sheets she had on the ground.

Alexx walked over to Eric.

"Eric, how far apart are the contraction's?"

"About 3 to 4 minutes."

"Ok."

"Can you do this Alexx?" Eric asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yea baby, don't worry, just help Nat through it all."

"Ok, cause that's the love of my life and my kid in her down there on that ground."

"Since when is she the love of your life?"

"Since the day I broke up with her..." He said as Natalia let out another scream.

"And that."

"Ok. Let me see what I can do."

"Ok."

Eric and Alexx walked back over to Natalia.

"Ok Nat, I'm gonna go wash my hands and we'll get this baby out."

"Ok."

Alexx went to the bathroom and washed her hands as Eric sat down next to Natalia and laced his fingers into hers. She looked up at.

"Nat, I made a mistake. I should've never let you go. I never wanna let you go. It sucks when I wake up every morning and you're not there. I miss you."

Natalia wanted to say something but couldn't and let out a scream.

"Ok, we'll discuss this after our child is born." Eric said as he kissed her
head.

Alexx came back and got down to Natalia's level.

"Ok, Nat, when I say push, I want you to push with everything you have."

"Ok."

"1,2,3, push."

Natalia squeezed Eric's hand as hard as she could.

"Oh, my God." Natalia screamed as she pushed again.

"Ok, Talia, I'm gonna need this hand to hold the baby." Eric said as he tapped her shoulder.

Natalia grabbed it tighter as she pushed again.

"But I guess that doesn't matter." Eric said as he could see the baby start to come out.

"Oh my God Nat, he's right there!" Eric said as he got all excited. Natalia couldn't help but smile.

"Ok Nat, one more big push."

Natalia pushed one more time and then they heard a baby's cry.

"Congrats you too, you have a gorgeous baby boy." Alexx said wrapping the baby up and handing him to Natalia.

"Can we come in now?" Calleigh and Ryan said as they peeked their heads through the doors.

"Yea." Eric said as Alexx covered up Natalia.

"Oh my God! Is that him?" Calleigh said as she walked over to Natalia.

"Yep!" Eric said so proudly.

"What's his name?" Ryan asked as he sat on the other side of Ryan.

"Well, 3 months ago, from what I remember, we decided on Kasen." Eric said as he rubbed Natalia's arm who smiled up at him.

"How you feel Natalia?"

"Tired, and I'm already kinda sore."

"Good. That's the way you're supposed to feel." Alexx said as she walked back over to them.

"Great." Natalia said as she rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later everyone but Natalia and Eric left.

"God, he's a nice looking kid." Eric said with his arm around Natalia's shoulder, and rubbing his new son's arm.

"He is. He must get that from his daddy." Natalia said as she looked up at Eric.

Their eyes locked and Eric leaned in and kissed her lips. Kasen started crying.

"Oh, someone doesn't like that do they?" Natalia said as she started rocking him back and forth to stop him from crying.

"Well, he'll have to get over that." Eric said as he turned Natalia's face back towards him and kissed her again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~A few hours later~

Natalia dressed Kasen on the couch in the breakroom as Eric walks in to get their stuff together.

"Alright little man, are you ready to go home?" Natalia said as she finished buttoning the green "mommy loves me" outfit that Calleigh bought Kasen.

"Who got him that outfit?" Eric said as he walked over to Natalia.

"Calleigh." Natalia said as she picked Kasen up.

"Hmmm...I'm gonna have to have a talk with her."

"Someone's jealous." Natalia said as they walked out of the breakroom and to the hummer, looking up at Eric.

"I am not. I just think if he has a "Mommy loves me" he should have a Daddy loves me. Cause I do love him." Eric said as he opened the door.

"Say, but daddy, you didn't carry me around for 9 months." Natalia said as she buckled him into his seat.

"True, but still." Eric said as he pulled out of the parking garage and made his way home.

~At home~

"We're home." Natalia said as she carried Kasen inside.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Natalia said as she handed Kasen to Eric.

"Ok. We'll be up there in a bit." Eric called after her.

After Natalia got out of the shower, Eric and Kasen were in the room waiting on her. Kasen was crying.

"Mommy, I think he's hungry." Eric said walking over to Natalia as she walked out of the bathroom in a tshirt and shorts and her hair wet and curly.

"Come here."

Eric hands Kasen over to Natalia and goes and lays back in bed as Natalia follows.

"He's such a pretty baby." Eric said as he rubbed Kasen's head.

"And you're beautiful." Eric said as he kissed Natalia.

"And you're amazing." Natalia said as Eric grabbed Kasen's hand and Kasen wrapped his hand around Erics finger.

The rest of the night was up and down every 4 hours.

Back