"Perfect"- an Eden fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jan 18, 2010.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

New Chapter! Hope ya'll enjoy!!! :)

Chapter 21

The next day

Eric had packed everyone's suitcases up in the Hummer as they were about to leave. Natalia hadn't said one word to him all morning.

"Nat..." Eric said grabbing her arm before she hopped up into the hummer.

"What?" She said blahly as she turned to him.

"What is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem. Let's just go." She said as she yanked her arm out of his hand and hopped into the Hummer and shut her door.

Eric could feel his temperature rising as he walked around to the drivers side and hopped in. He pulled out and got onto the interstate. He turned on the radio seeing if the music would help he temperature go down. He watched Natalia as she just turned to the side and stared out the window. He could see a few tears grazing down her
    cheek. He felt bad for her. All he wanted to do was hold her in his arms, but all he did was turn the music up and listen.

"Your baby blues
    So full of wonder
    Your curly cues
    Your contagious smile
    And as I watch
    You start to grow up
    All I can do
    Is hold you tight
    Knowing
    Clouds will rage and
    Storms will race in
    But you will be safe in my arms
    Rains will pour down
    Waves will crash around
    But you will be safe in my arms"

Eric could feel the tears start to form in his eyes as he listened to the song. He thought of how much it fit his kids and how much he missed Kamden. He could still hear Natalia's soft cries from across him. He turned the music up a little more as he listened.

"Storybooks, full of fairytales
    Of kings and queens
    And the bluest skies
    My heart is torn
    Just in knowing
    You'll someday see
    The truth for lies
    When the
    Clouds will rage and
    Storms will race in
    Rains will pour down
    Waves will crash around
    Castles they might crumble
    Dreams may not come true
    But you are never all alone
    Cause I will always, always love you
    When the
    Clouds will rage and
    Storms will race in
    Rains will pour down
    Waves will crash around
    But you will be safe in my arms"

Eric could feel a tear fall is the song went off. He looked over at Natalia who's eyes were closed. He reached over and laced his fingers into hers. She slowly turned her head. Her eyes were red from crying and she looked like she had never seen a bed before. Eric pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed it. Natalia slowly turned back towards the window and fell asleep. Just then Erics phone started vibrating.

"Hello?"

"Eric, it's H."

"What did you find?"

"She's at a hotel one exit away from ya'll. We're here."

"Ok, we'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Ok."

Eric floored it the rest of the way. When they got there everyone got out of their cars and started towards the door. Just then the man and woman walked out with no little girl insight. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw everyone.

"Where is my little girl?" Eric said as he walked up to the man.

"What are you talking about?"

"My little girl, what did you do with her?"

"Do you know what he's talking about?" The man said as he turned to his girlfriend.

"No..."

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Natalia said under her breath.

"Dude I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know very well what I'm talking about."

"Dude I could care less about you little girl."

Natalia started rushing towards the guy but Calleigh and Ryan pulled her back. She started pushing them off of her until Ryan grabbed ahold of her arms. She was still squirming.

"Wow, dude contain your tiger back there." The guy said as he and his girlfriend let out a chuckle.

"You're about to have to worry about someone containing me if you don't tell me where my little girl is."

"Daddy..." Kamden yelled from inside the hotel room.

"Hold on Kamden I'm coming." Eric said as Frank and Horatio went and grabbed the man and woman.

Eric went sprinting into the room. There was smoke every and he saw a bomb that was about to go off. He quickly looked to one side of the room and found his little girl. He ran over there and grabbed her. He sat her down as they entered another room and told her to run. As she ran out Ryan let go of Natalia and Natalia ran and picked her up.

"I love you so much." Natalia said as she hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy, daddy's still in there." Kamden said as she pointed to the room.

Just as she said that the bomb went off and the room exploded. Frank and Horatio took the man and woman to the police cars and had come back when they heard the explosion. Natalia put Kamden down. She started to run towards the door but Horatio pulled her back.

"Horatio, my husbands in there." Natalia said trying to get out of his arms.

"Natalia..." Horatio said trying to calm her down.

"Horatio please..." Natalia said as her breathing became heavy and she could feel her knees getting weak. She fell into Horatios arms and cried.

"Natalia, he's gonna be ok." Horatio said rubbing her head.

Just then Eric came from around the side of the building.

"Nat?" Eric said stumbling over to her.

Natalia peaked around Horatio and ran over to Eric and wrapped her arms around him.

"I thought I had lost you." Natalia said into his ear.

"I made a promise I would never leave you, remember?" Eric said smiling at her.

Natalia smiled up at him as he pulled her closer to him and his lips met hers.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woah... that was intense with the bomb and all. I was worried about Eric for a minute there. The kidnappers really picked the wrong kid to nab. Next time they should make sure the kid's parents don't work for law enforcement. :lol:

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Excellet just excellent. Kasen is a laugh though.

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yay! Everyone is safe. You can count on Horatio to solve any case in a heartbeat. :lol:

5. beautifuldisaster

Chapter 22

Natalia was standing in the breakroom listening to her Ipod when Ryan came over and tapped on her shoulder scaring her.

"Ryan, I sware..." Natalia said turning to him.

"Hey you weren't watching Delko or pregnant this time." Ryan said as he put his hands up in defense.

"Still..." Natalia said slapping his stomach as she walked by him and to her locker to put her Ipod up.

"By the way, you think your Ipod was loud enough?" Ryan said following her.

"I didn't realize I had it up so loud. I'll make sure I turn it down next time." Natalia said as she started digging in her purse.

"Well I better get going, Calleigh is cooking dinner tonight!" Ryan said as he put a big smile on his face.

"Bye." Natalia said as Ryan walked out.

"Later." Ryan said as he opened the door. Natalia closed her eyes and threw her head back against her locker as she started hearing things.

A few moments passed and Natalia turned back around and finished digging in her purse.

Eric walked up behind her quietly and burried his head in her neck. She laid her head back on his shoulder.

"Hello beautiful." Eric said as he moved his head to the side and kissed her on her lips.

"Hello." Natalia said smiling up at him as they separated.

"Are you ready to go?" He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and turned her to face him.

Natalia rose up on her tip toes and kissed him again.

"I'll take that as a yes." Eric said as they separated.

Eric then picked her up and carried her out of the breakroom and to the Hummer and they went home.

"Eric shouldn't we be picking up the kids from your parents?" Natalia said as they walked into their house.

"I got it all taken care of." Eric said as he walked passed her and smiled at her flirtatiously.

"And what's that supposed to mean? Or should I even ask that question?" Natalia said as she let out a chuckle.

"It means we have this whole weekend to ourself." Eric said placing his hands inside his jean pockets.

"Oh, and um, what did you have planned for this weekend?" Natalia said as she crossed her arms.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Eric said walking over to her and kissing her.

Eric slipped his hands under her shirt and lifted it off of her. She then lifted his shirt off of him. He then placed his hands on her thighs and unbottoned her button.

"Eric, how bout we go change, and go swimming." Natalia said separating them.

"Fine."

Eric ran upstairs and changed into his swimtrunks. After putting them on he waited downstairs on Natalia. Natalia walked downstairs with a towel around herself.

"Nat, why in the heck are you wearing a towel around yourself?" Eric said looking up at her.

"Because I wanted to..." Natalia said walking out the door and turned back around to face Eric and slowly dropping the towel.

"Are you coming Mr. Delko?" Natalia said placing her hands on her hips.

"Yea..." Eric said as he just stared at her.

Natalia turned back around and started walking towards the pool. Eric came running up behind her and took her into his arms.

"Eric! N...." Natalia said as she felt Eric wrap his arms around her and take her into the pool.

As they surfaced Natalia hopped onto Erics back and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Now all we need is some chocolate chip cookies." Natalia said as she ran her fingers up and down Erics chest.

"Ha, you still remember that night too?" Eric said looking up at her.

"I remember all those nights." Natalia said smiling down at him.

"Me too." Eric said smiling back up at her and then kissing her.

Eric then let go of her legs and let her slide off, when she did, he turned around and carried her to the steps of the pool and sat her up on the highest step. He pushed her back against the back of the pool and let his hands find her waist as he kissed her. Eric moved to her neck and she let out light moans as he made his way from her neck to her shoulder and back up to her neck. His hands made their way to her hair as they got tangled in it. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he kissed her. Eric untied both ties in her bathing suit top and let it fall off. He picked her up and took her inside and to their room.

The next morning.

Eric was sitting into the kitchen sitting at the breakfast table reading a newspaper. Natalia walked downstairs, in her green robe, and stopped at the bottom of them and rested against the wall and watched Eric. She smiled to herself and walked over quietly to him. She snaked her arms around his neck and kissed his neck.

"Mmmmm that was nice." Eric said as he watched her walk past him and go get coffee.

"Last night was nice too." Natalia said turning around with the coffee in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Ha, well wait till you see what I have planned for tonight." Eric said getting up and walking over to her and grabbing her coffee out of her hand and sitting it down on the counter and cupped her face with his hands and kissed her head.

"Ugh, if you're gonna kiss me you better make it worth it." Natalia said as he walked upstairs.

"I thought last night was worth it." Eric yelled from their room.

"It was..."

"Then what's the problem?" Eric said walking downstairs dressed in white shorts and a blue shirt.

"Nothing, I just, like it when you kiss me." Natalia said smiling at him.

"Well in that case..." Eric said as he walked over to her and kissed her.

"Thank you. Where are you going?"

"Out. Here's some money. Go bye you something." Eric said handing her some money.

Natalias eyes got big and her smile was big.

"Will do." Natalia said taking it from him.

Natalia went upstairs after Eric left and got a shower and got ready and left. Eric had gone to get stuff for that night.

That night Natalia got home after Eric. As she opened the door there were candles lit and the fireplace was on and there were blankets on the floor. Eric walked downstairs to find Natalia standing there in awe. Eric walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"What do you think?" Eric said swaying Natalia back and forth slowly.

"I think any girl would love to be me."

"Well, why don't you make any man want to be me." Eric said holding up a silk, short, yellow dress with lace on the edges of it in front of her.

Natalia walked upstairs and put on the dress.

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

She's right I wish I was her lol!! Lovely chapeter as always!

7. GregNickRyanFan

Loved her smacking Ryan in the stomach playfully. hehe. I could see them being like that. Cute chapter.

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Huh, the chapter ended? I was enjoying it. :p

Oh they are finally back at work, at least for a second. Haha, Ryan scaring Nat to say her Ipod is too loud. :lol:

9. alexa

alexa Witness

Me too!
    After being read this chapter I think I went into a serious depression!:guffaw: anyway these CSI's girls have such a lucky!!!(1st eric, 2nd ryan and now they bring jesse!) just someone here (ME) is full of jealousy!!!:lol:

please update soon:p

10. beautifuldisaster

Glad ya'll like the story! When I wrote that part of the story I wished I was her! lol Here's te next chapter!

Chapter 23

Eric walked over to the fire and put some pillows down on the blankets. He stood and looked up as he heard footsteps make their way closer to him. Eric couldn't believe his eyes. To his delight Natalia pulled off yellow silk dresses very well. Her hair was curly and she had on makeup. The music was playing softly in the background.

"Wow." Eric said under his breath.

"Evertime our eyes meet
    This feeling inside me
    Is almost more than I can take"

"You look amazing." Eric said as he felt like he was about to collapse.

"Thank you." Natalia said walking over to him.

Eric walked over to her and laced his hand into hers and walked her over to the fireplace. They sat down on the brick that was outlining the fireplace. He poured them a glass of wine and they sat and talked for about an hour. After they finished their 2 glasses of wine, Eric pulled her ontop of him and kissed her as they sat on the fireplace. Natalia ran her hands over his bare back.

"Baby when you touch me
    I can feel how much you love me
    And it just blows me away"

As they separated Eric slowly opened his eyes as did Natalia. Eric smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I've never been this close to anyone or anything
    I can hear your thoughts
    I can see your dreams"

Natalia pulled Eric to the ground to where she was laying ontop of him.

"I don't know how you do what you do
    I'm so in love with you
    It just keeps getting better
    I want to spend the rest of my life
    With you by my side
    Forever and ever
    Every little thing that you do
    Baby, I'm amazed by you"

Eric pushed Natalia Eric off of him and got ontop of her and kissed her skin and made his way back up to her lips. He slid the straps of the dress off her shoulders and helped the dress fall. She slid his boxers off of him.

"The smell of your skin
    The taste of your kiss
    The way you whisper in the dark"

Natalia then pushed Eric off of her and got back ontop of him and kissed his neck.

"Your hair all around me
    Baby you surround me
    You touch every place in my heart
    Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
    I want to spend the whole night in your eyes"

Eric ran his hands through her hair as they stared at eachother.

"I don't know how you do what you do
    I'm so in love with you
    It just keeps getting better
    I want to spend the rest of my life
    With you by my side
    Forever and ever
    Every little thing that you do
    Baby, I'm amazed by you"

Natalia rolled off of Eric...

"Every little thing that you do
    I'm so in love with you
    It just keeps getting better"

They laid beside eachother with Natalias head resting on Eric's chest, wrapped up in a blanket.

"I want to spend the rest of my life
    With you by my side
    Forever and ever"

Eric watched Natalia sleep as he rubbed the tips of his fingers up and down her arm that was resting along his chest as well and rubbed her bare back with his other hand.

"Every little thing that you do
    Baby, I'm amazed by you"

Eric smiled as the last few words of the song played.

The next day.

Eric woke up to the same position that he and Natlia fell asleep in. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her head.

"Good morning beautiful." Eric said as Natalia leaned back into the crease of his shoulder and arm.

"Morning." She said with a smile on her face.

They stared at eachother as Eric caressed her bare back.

"I love you." Natalia said as she rested her hand on Erics bare chest.

"I love you too." Eric said as he laced his fingers in hers and kissed her lips.

"Well, I guess we better get up and go get our kids." Eric said still staring at her.

"I don't want too."

"Neither do I, but we have to."

"Ugh."

"I know." Eric said patting her head.

After a few more minutes of laying there they got up and got dressed and left to get their kids.

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I like this song. Good that they had a personal weekend off. I wonder what questions Kasen will be asking them.

12. alexa

alexa Witness

:lol::lol:I can understand! if one has a lot of work, imagine 4?!

please update soon!:thumbsup:

13. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update! Hope ya'll like it! :)

Chapter 24

At Erics moms house.

"So did ya'll have a nice weekend?" Erics mom asked as they sat on the couch waiting for the kids to get their stuff.

"You could say it was nice." Natalia said smiling over at Eric.

"What did ya'll do?" Erics dad said.

"We just stayed at home and relaxed." Eric said quickly.

"Really? You too are like teenagers just in adult bodies." Erics dad said as him and Erics mom laughed.

"Well, lets just say it was a weekend I'll never forget." Natalia said.

"Neither will I." Eric said reaching over and holding her hand.

"We're ready!" The kids yelled running down the stairs.

"Ok." Eric and Natalia said as they stood up.

"Thanks again for keeping them mom and dad." Eric said as they hugged his parents goodbye.

"Anytime, its always great to see our grandchildren. And I'm sure it was nice for ya'll to get away from them."

"Yes it was very nice." Natalia said letting out a chuckle.

"Hope to see you soon!" His parents called as Natalia helped the kids with their seatbelts.

"You will." Eric said as him and Natalia hopped in the Hummer.

On the way home.

"You want it, you want it?" Kasen said moving the stuffed animal up and down.

"Mommy, Kasen wont give me my puppy." Karsten cried.

"Kasen if you don't give her her puppy, I'll tell daddy to pull this car over right here and spank you."

"Whoa, mommytude!" Kasen said as he through his hands up and gave Karsten back her dog.

"Thank you." Karsten said and held onto it tightly.

"Is everything ok?" Eric said looking at Natalia.

"Yea, I just have a headache."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea."

"Mommy?" Kyler asked.

"Yea?"

"Why did we have to stay with grandmama and grandaddy this weekend?"

"Kyler, did you really just ask that?" Kasen said turning around to Kyler.

"Yea I did."

"I can answer that one for you." Kasen said turning back around.

"They had to have some "alone" time"

Natalia turned to Eric.

"Where does he learn this stuff at?"

"Don't ask me."

"Am I right mommy?"

"No your not."

"Yea right." Kasen said under his breath.

When they got home Natalia took some medicine and they all went to bed.

The next morning Eric and Natalia were in the kitchen talking when the kids came running through.

"We're going swimming." They screamed as they ran passed them.

"O...k..." Natalia said as her and Eric watched them run and jump into the pool. Natalia and Eric walked to the couch to sit down.

A few minutes later Kasen came running up to the door with the other kids following.

"Ugh, mommy?"

"Yea?"

"What was this doing in the pool?" Kasen said holding her bathing suit top in the air.

"I'm mean aren't you supposed to be wearing it while you're in the pool?" Kasen said with a confused look on his face.

"Give me that right now." Natalia said as she snatched it from him.

"So what WERE ya'll doing on your time alone?" Karsten said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Karsten Delko."

"Sorry, sorry."

"Thats what I thought." Natalia said as she went back to the couch and sat down with Eric.

"Mommy and daddy were getting it on while we were gone." Kasen said as they turned around to walk out the door.

Natalia and Eric both jumped up off the couch and started chasing there kids around until they jumped in the pool. Eric and Natalia stood there and then turned around and started walking back in. Eric grabbed Natalias butt to where the kids would see. Natalia turned and slapped his arm playfully.

"Get her daddy!" The kids screamed from the pool.

14. GregNickRyanFan

OMG! Kasen cracks me up! "Aren't you supposed to be wearing it while you're in the pool?" :guffaw: Oh my face hurts from laughing so hard. :lol:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I know. :lol: This reminded me of my niece (she's 10) -- my sister bought a new hot tub & we were just talking about it yesterday; my niece wanted her & my daughter to sit in it & my sis told them no that her & my bro-in-law were getting it first but that the girls could play in it another day. My niece got this horrid look on her face & goes "they have to have thier naked time" :guffaw:
    Kids are too funny!

Great chapter BD. :p