"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Welcome to TalkCSI waiting4summer. :)

Knowing the way that TPTB do their promos your #3 is most likely it. They probably occur at 2 different times. Just before he gets shot you do see Nick from the front with a blue shirt and the CSI vest on.

Susan

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, waiting4summer! :)

In the scene outside, Nick is wearing a jacket. So if the inside scenes are after this then I guess he just took it off. I'm assuming the cops cleared this building before they all went in, and Jekyll takes them by surprise.

Here is a cap of Nick with Ray and then here is one of the person getting shot.

Looks like the same clothes Nick is wearing right before that, of course if the two scenes are really related, and they might not be, but I've definitely seen my share of Nick pics (*ahem*) and I'm pretty sure it's him. :)

Of course, I was also 1000% sure it was Nick saying "Oh my God" in the For Warrick promo two years ago. :lol:

All I know is, I want to see it NOW!!! Oh well....just 23 hours and 40 minutes away now! :D

Watch, we'll be all worked up about this and Jekyll will be shooting beanbag rounds. :lol:

I'm glad that tomorrow's Thursday. I haven't been as dedicated to this season as other seasons, and the Jekyll storyline isn't my favorite. But as soon as characters other than Ray were involved, I got interested. *g*

Thanks for the additional photos, Smokey. The one of 'Nick' getting shot is a little different than the other one I saw and I can see that it does look more like Nick than Greg.

Not that it makes me feel any better. :0(

The show needs both 'the boys' coming back in the fall. I like all the characters, and even though I'm a 'Grissom girl', I'm warming to Langston. That said, I have more invested in Nick and Greg and don't know if I could watch next season without both of them gracing my television screen. lol

Welcome waiting4summer
pompom.gif
glad your here, and thank's Smokey. but I can't make heads or tails of who's getting shot:confused: I won't believe it's Nick, that can't happen it just can't:(I think the Dr. Jekyll story line is riveting and suspensful, and I think S/10 has been one of the best..ever.. with our wonderful Dr. Langston, a real positive, interesting, intriguing character, he rocks~

Last edited:
Here's some food for thought to get you thinking...someone mentioned an interesting twist involving Riley, but how about this......how about Ronnie? She was on the show for a brief time, is a CSI from swing...:shifty:

hmmm........

^ Very interesting indeed. Hmmm, so many different things that could end up happening tomorrow night. And then a long, painful summer of wait. :lol:

In my new TV Guide it says their re-running S/10 after the finale, the 1st one is "Family Affair", when Sara returns~ I still am holding out that none of our team dies, maybe wounded but they will survive~

Here's some food for thought to get you thinking...someone mentioned an interesting twist involving Riley, but how about this......how about Ronnie? She was on the show for a brief time, is a CSI from swing...:shifty:

hmmm........

ooohh! I forgot about Ronnie. She's still a CSI on day or swing shift isn't she? As far as we know? That's very possible. Maybe she's helping them out with a case because they're short-handed due to one of them getting shot.

My 2 cents worth...it is Nick who gets shot, but doesn't die...for now at least.

Maybe he (George) has options for a new show on another channel...(say with Tom Selleck,) and he's waiting to see if it's picked up? Just a thought.

It could be George sees the writing on the wall, and is looking for other options. Maybe the producers of CSI are allowing his search because of his dedication to the show. :lol: Like that would happen. The producers seem to give no respect to the original cast. All they want to do is kill them off...one at a time.

I'm sorry to say, but given the previews, it doesn't look good for Nick Stokes. :( I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I'll be sad forever if my thoughts are true. Please let Nick Stokes ride off into the sunset...DON'T OFF HIM...

Last edited:
Wishing you all a good episode tonight…. I hope everyone’s expectations will be forfilled or even will be exceeded….

Anyway.. when I’ll will be reading the comments tomorrow I hope I won’t see the following:

1)OMG they killed Nick
2)OMG they killed Greg
3)OMG they killed Hodges
4)OMG they killed Wendy
5)OMG they killed any other lab rat
6)OMG they killed Catharine

I am soooo not going online until after I see the episode. I'm not even going on Facebook because I know some people will be commenting on it in their status updates *coughSmokeycough*.

I agree with Desertwind, I think Season 10 has been a fabulous Season, and where before I thought the Dr. Jekyll story was too subtle, now all of a sudden it's got my complete attention!!

Can't wait for Friday night! How on earth am I going to get through the next two days at work when my head is in Vegas?! :lol:

I am soooo not going online until after I see the episode. I'm not even going on Facebook because I know some people will be commenting on it in their status updates *coughSmokeycough*.

Smokey and I are going to have real issues on Facebook tonight. :p

I agree with Desertwind, I think Season 10 has been a fabulous Season, and where before I thought the Dr. Jekyll story was too subtle, now all of a sudden it's got my complete attention!!

I think it had it's moments...some really great episodes here and there. But yes, the Jekyll thing...I couldn't care less...until last week. But I guess that's better than having it totally dominate all season.

If I were you, I think I'd just hide under the covers for 24 hours rather than risk it!

Smokey and I are going to have real issues on Facebook tonight. :p

Hey, no one's forcing you to stalk my FB page! :lol: Would it hurt you to stay offline for three hours? ;)

Only 15 hours to go!!! Woo hoo!!!

\I agree! I think my friends and co-workers have had just about enough of my fretting! :lol:

I think I have given my coworkers a Marg/CSI update everytime I've worked since the first spoiler from that Rumor Rat site popped up in...March? They can probably tell you everything you've ever wanted to know about Marg. And Katie Couric, too, but that's beside the point. :lol:

All I have to say is thank GOD it is Thursday. I don't think I've ever been more anxious for a finale than I am for this one. I know I'm not going to be able to focus that much on work (which means that I'm gonna get along great with my students!)....

Back