"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I am soooo not going online until after I see the episode. I'm not even going on Facebook because I know some people will be commenting on it in their status updates *coughSmokeycough*.

If I were you, I think I'd just hide under the covers for 24 hours rather than risk it!

That's pretty much my plan! Except for the part where I have to go to work that is. :p But I'm so used to checking FB from my phone that it'lll take a lot of willpower to NOT hit the button!! :lol:

32ish hours to go for me! :(

A Brass/Cath/Ray preview clip:

https://www.cbsmediamanager.com/video_download/index.php?id=497

Not liking Cath or Ray here; I'm on Team Brass in this one.

OKAY..

I'm not liking this either for these reasons:

a. Ray and Catherine--uh..where's Nick..isn't he the assistant supervisor? Maybe because Nick would be with Brass on this one

b. I'm with Brass on this one..HE'S THE CAPTAIN..he should have been notified

Oh Catherine..you're so smart..why did you make such a stupid move on this one..:( Sadly, I agree with Brass..it's amazing how far nepotism gets you.

She's gong to regret this decision. If Nicky gets shot, it's on her hands. I don't like how this story is playing out.

I'm actually with Brass on this one too. I can't believe she did not tell him until it was already done.

I don't think it is Haskell who does the shooting though.

A Brass/Cath/Ray preview clip:

https://www.cbsmediamanager.com/video_download/index.php?id=497

Not liking Cath or Ray here; I'm on Team Brass in this one.

OKAY..

I'm not liking this either for these reasons:

a. Ray and Catherine--uh..where's Nick..isn't he the assistant supervisor? Maybe because Nick would be with Brass on this one

b. I'm with Brass on this one..HE'S THE CAPTAIN..he should have been notified

My sound crapped out!!! :klingon: (At least I got to watch)

I think that Nick not being there is a way to protect Nick from blame when something goes wrong.

I wouldn't be so sure about him backing Brass. He may personally be with Brass on this but if you take happenings from Family Affair into this Nick will have Catherine's back even if he doesn't agree with this.

Susan

hi !! im new on this forum and I love CSI !! I just want to say about this season finale that they please dont kill Nick, Greg, Catherine, Brass , Sara, Dr Robins or David !!

I want them all alive !! I want all of them alive !! :(

I'm with Brass on this one, and I think Catherine and Ray are going to be sorry. One last thing...if I were the cop putting the stun belt on Haskell, I'm affraid I'd have to test it out...just to make sure it worked.:p

OMG that was awesome! I mean the Brass/Cath face off. Just the way I expected it to be!

I cannot wait, cannont wait... she is going to pay for this for sure!

I'm not sure what's killing me more at the moment. The anticipation for this or the anticipation for the NCIS finale. I really can't remember the last time I was THIS on-edge for a season finale (never mind two).

One thought on the Brass/Cath/Ray thing: Could it be that happens AFTER Nick gets shot, hence his absence?

Oh Catherine, Catherine....how naive can you get? And Ray? STFU!!

I'm totally with Brass. This does not bode well and I'm getting an inkling as to who for....

And that, as they say, is that. I won't be looking at spoilers now until after I've seen the episode!!

Umm Egeria, what are you doing in here? You're suppose to be ignoring the spoiler thread. :shifty:

Ooh, Cat is in trouble. Langston accusing Brass of not doing anything. :wtf: Well, it's not like you've caught the guy.

Now what if Nick is shot because of Haskell? That would make Catherine and Langston responsible. Hmmmmmmmm.

Is it time yet? :rolleyes: Man, I hate this.

Umm Egeria, what are you doing in here? You're suppose to be ignoring the spoiler thread. :shifty:

Ooh, Cat is in trouble. Langston accusing Brass of not doing anything. :wtf: Well, it's not like you've caught the guy.

Now what if Nick is shot because of Haskell? That would make Catherine and Langston responsible. Hmmmmmmmm.

Now if Nick is the one that does end up getting shot, and he survives, please let him survive....would Nick hold Catherine and Langston responsible? I don't believe he would but what do you all think?

Now if Nick is the one that does end up getting shot, and he survives, please let him survive....would Nick hold Catherine and Langston responsible? I don't believe he would but what do you all think?

No, I don't think he would, but Brass probably will and possibly Ecklie. I mean where was he?

No, I don't think he would, but Brass probably will and possibly Ecklie. I mean where was he?

Okay so let's say Ecklie ends up suspending some people after this thing is said and done.....who would be the unfortunate people?

Catherine and Ray I would imagine would suffer the most. And if Nick is still in the hospital, then who is supervisor? Greg? Maybe Greg and Sara share the burden?

Back