"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's what I thought. I knew it couldn't be Cath's office at CSI.

Thanks guys. :D

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

While watching Meat Jekyll (again!) today, something (again!) bugged me.

Besides the fact that Charlie seems to think he'll be in more trouble for shooting two cops than he would be for killing and mutilating all of those other people....

Why is he hiding behind the wall with the shotgun? Nick and the cop were down and presumably dead. Ray wasn't armed and was hiding behind a table. I suppose possibly he could think Ray was armed, but still...I think the couple of times he ran out in plain sight he could see that he wasn't.

3. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Charlie just seems too dumb to be behind all those murders...They were meticulously planned by a calculating person. Charlie's just too erratic.

4. scktwstdfrk

scktwstdfrk Victim

Why? Doesn't the Executive Producer normally have a vested interest in the show, in that he can be involved in the creative process, or more often, as a financier and/or production support manager and decision maker? If his name is on it, he's involved, probably on an episode by episode financial basis. I wouldn't ever assume otherwise. I also think that, as his name is still on it, he likely does have enough control/input to begin to wind it all down if he chooses to, or to sell his "Executive Producer" interest in it, if he doesn't see enough return on his continuing investment, be it his name, his money, or his time. In fact, if you see his name disappear from the credits, the show might not be far behind. Has anyone seen or heard about any other projects he's involved with, or news about him outside of CSI? Just my opinions, as usual.;)

I really think she's been reduced to a bit player since returning. The writers seem to ignore her character in favour of the other mains, and the lab rats. I think her character isn't much better now than her replacement character Riley, who was written out after an equally lame season. I stand by my previous comment that they brought her back as a life preserver, and she must have needed the cash. Symbiotic relationship. Some may like her character this way, others may not. IMO.:cool:

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

scktwstdfrk [and BTW what on earth do all those initials mean?]:wtf: Billy has been in Chicago doing a play called "Endgame" and is then is supposdly going on vacation with his large family. You can read everything about what he's doing on his fan-site. Hope this answers you questions. No one really knows if he slips in and out of L.A., if he does, I think we'd hear about it, but then again some things are kept strict secrets~

http://www.billypetersen.com/

6. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

I disagree. Since she's come back and has gained a special "guest star" status, I feel like she's actually pushed out certain regular cast members who aren't seen as important because of her (cough Greg cough).

7. scktwstdfrk

scktwstdfrk Victim

Ok, np. As I said, just my opinion and perspective from what I've seen of her this season.

Never heard of it (Endgame), sorry, but I don't get a lot of Chicago entertainment news in my locale. :cool:
    I was just saying that he's probably still involved with CSI, I would expect as an investor (executive producer) and as such still has some say or control over what happens to it. TV is a business, and I think it's highly unlikely that he would let them use his name in the credits at all, unless there was money (his + or -) involved. That's all. Hope this clarifies my previous comments/points.
    My "handle" has been "disem-vowel-ed". Like some of my victims.:evil::p

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Oh, I think I'm going to like you. :lol::evil:

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Now I think I get what your name is! It took me a century to figure it out! :lol:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Scheduled to repeat this Thursday, 9/9. :)