"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Now if Nick is the one that does end up getting shot, and he survives, please let him survive....would Nick hold Catherine and Langston responsible? I don't believe he would but what do you all think?

No, I don't think he would, but Brass probably will and possibly Ecklie. I mean where was he?

Okay so let's say Ecklie ends up suspending some people after this thing is said and done.....who would be the unfortunate people?

Catherine and Ray I would imagine would suffer the most. And if Nick is still in the hospital, then who is supervisor? Greg? Maybe Greg and Sara share the burden?

Maybe that'll be where the spoiler about Greg's new job comes in. The only thing that did this season that would fit that spoiler is when he went undercover in that club. :lol:

Now if Nick is the one that does end up getting shot, and he survives, please let him survive....would Nick hold Catherine and Langston responsible? I don't believe he would but what do you all think?

No, I don't think he would, but Brass probably will and possibly Ecklie. I mean where was he?

Okay so let's say Ecklie ends up suspending some people after this thing is said and done.....who would be the unfortunate people?

Catherine and Ray I would imagine would suffer the most. And if Nick is still in the hospital, then who is supervisor? Greg? Maybe Greg and Sara share the burden?

No, my guess is Ecklie would take over the night shift until Catherine or Nick returned.

I don't think their conversation happened after Nick got shot. I think it was meant to be a chat between Cath and Brass and Langston was only there because Haskell was calling him. Maybe it was just as simple as that :)

I don't think their conversation happened after Nick got shot. I think it was meant to be a chat between Cath and Brass and Langston was only there because Haskell was calling him. Maybe it was just as simple as that :)

Yeah, it happened before that, just commenting on the tension between them.

You'd think after what happened with Keppler and ReDrum, Catherine would have learned. Though Brass was involved in that one.

Man, I want to watch it the same time as you will all watch it :(

But no... I have to wait... :(

I've to figure something out, so I can get at least the info what happened to Nick :shifty:

I've to figure something out, so I can get at least the info what happened to Nick :shifty:

Just read this thread after the show airs. :thumbsup: I assure we will be talking about it. :lol:

Just read this thread after the show airs. :thumbsup: I assure we will be talking about it. :lol:

You know what? I'll even get up at around 4 am my time to be part of it :lol: Therefore I'll be going to bed very soon ;)

Catherine would blame herself if something happens to Nick.I really like her interactions with Brass and Nick so I hope that whatever happens does not destroy that.If that is posible,I am even more worried now.:lol:

Well the person who is going to get reprimanded is Catherine. She put it all into motion, and went above Brass's head. That's probably why Nicky wasn't there, so if/when Cath is suspended, Nicky can take over as acting Supervisor. What he does after that? We'll have to see. Perhaps this all pans out at the end of the episode???? Everyone is safe and sound??? HEHEHE just a thought. ;)

I thought I'd put in my last-minute predictions for this: I think one of our long-term characters will die tonight: maybe Brass, Vartann or one of the other detectives but more likely one of the lab techs. But what if it's Sara? We keep getting all these quotes from people like George Eads that they don't expect WP to return. And if a bright idea of Catherine winds up getting his wife killed, there would be some very interesting confrontations set up if TPTB come up with an episode to lure WP back for a guest appearance. I hope nothing happens to Sara but she's the only CSI that could be killed without totally wrecking current ensemble.

-----

Well, so much for my powers of prediction! :)

Last edited:
Another story with, I think, some info we haven't gotten before (but we've gotton so much in bits and pieces that I may be getting confused).

CSI Finale: A Tale of Two Serial Killers

-----
"Captain Brass will be furious that the team is trusting a convicted killer to help"

I guess that means that they're all in on it although I'd expect Catherine as supervisor to bear the brunt of anything.

-----
"Mendelsohn promises that the traits that Jekyll and Langston share will also be revealed when some members of the team are held hostage by the serial killer"

Back to Langston sharing traits with Jekyll. And any guess on who all are being held hostage by Jekyll?

-----
"And, yes, one of the CSIs will end up on the wrong end of Jekyll's gun."

I'm not looking forward to this but I still want to know! :eek:

Susan

Last edited:
I am both dreading and looking forward to the finale. But I am tired of CSI's lives being put on the line, can't TPTB think of anything original?

I can't mimagine CSI in the future without either Nick or Greg. I like them both but I love Greg more.

Okay just here me out here. First wasn't grissom sopposed to come back I thought he might be jekil then my mom thinks it's greg(god i really hope she's wrong)but then i did some digging. Greg has a very soperier IQ,has be in new york,only tells little tid bits about himself but then he hides the rest of him. Hes been really dark as of late. I dont know if she right but she wanted me to write it down. I mean something was soposed to happen to greg like he has a secret but that hasn't happened I read it in a magazine some where. please don't hate me I love greg he's my fave but this idea has me perpaxed.

Ah, just a little over three and a half hours to go!! :D Very excited!!!

Welcome to the new folks joining in the thread! Quite honestly, at this point after all we've heard that's panned out and what hasn't, I have no idea what will happen. It's time for me to stop trying to figure it out and just watch. :)

That said, we have so many expectation about what is going to happen, I really, really hope it's not all hype! Please don't let this episode be a letdown. Even tho some of the stuff we think might happen seems crazy, I'd rather see it then find out I was duped by teasers or spoilers!

Ok, seriously, my stomach is in knots. I hate this.

It would have been better if they had said that CSIs would in be peril instead of saying one of the is shot and show that it is Nick.

I'm going to find watching this episode very very hard. The waiting for Nick to get shot (and if it isn't him someone else getting shot) is going to kill me.

Is it over yet? :lol:

Back