"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
    Episode Title: 'Meat Jekyll'
    Episode Number: 1023
    Synopsis: "The CSI's lives are on the line as they close in on the elusive Dr. Jekyll, and more than one member of the team may not live to see his capture, on part two of a two-part 10th season finale.
    "Original Airdate: May 20, 2010

Story By
    : Naren Shankar
    Teleplay By: Evan Dunsky
    Directed By: Alec Smight

Guest Stars:

• Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
    • Bill Irwin as Nate Haskell
    • Alex Carter as Detective Vartann
    • Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
    • Lex Medlin as Sgt. Barclay
    • Robert Amico as Joseph Bigelow
    • Alan Blumenfeld as Bernard Higgins
    • Jack Conley as Jack Herson
    • Matt Ross as Charlie DiMasa
    • Joseph Bologna as Giovanni 'Papa' DiMasa
    • Jennifer Jean Snyder as Sketch Artist
    • Riggie Vaughn Watkins as Officer Clark
    • Marty Ingels as Marty Felnick
    • Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

According to IMDB, Marty Ingels made his first TV crime show appearance in 1960. That's fifty years! Talk about being an old pro. :eek:
    LaSquisita

3. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

It's been forever since I've been on the Vegas threads! :alienblush: Anyways... I'm looking forward to seeing how they end the Jekyll case. I've been wondering who he is for a long time. :p I wonder how the writers are going to wrap up this story. I'm looking forward to the finale and what the writers do with it. :) On another note, I'm also quite excited to see Sara again! I love it when she guest stars. :thumbsup:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

A new promo video is up. It's pretty much the same as the one shown after this week's show, but with a few little new bits.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

not available if you live in Canada :brickwall:

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Couple things I found interesting: When Nicky is busting down the door, you can see him, Ray, Cath, and I think Sara. so I'm thinking that's when someone gets shot.

And another thing, when Catherine and Brass are arguing and Cath says "He starts screwing with us, we'll weld his cage shut." (oh my how I look forward to that scene) there's a guy standing behind Cath in a suit. Vartann, perhaps? Seemed like the right height.

7. Smokey

Sorry! :( Well, if you've seen the other one, this one also has:

• After Brass says last time someone got killed, Cath says,"If he starts screwing with us we weld his cage shut!"
    • Haskell tells Ray, "You know this is a barter system", there's a shot of a girl basically stripping for Haskell, and Ray says, "He's making us work for it".
    • There's a shot of Nick, Brass, Cath, and Sara (that's all I can see besides a cop) outside some kind of warehouse looking building and Nick kicks the door in (99% sure it's Nick there).
    • A shot of Ray saying "Jekyll's come out to play".
    • Haskell telling Ray, "Careful, Doctor, you might be the next victim".
    That's all that wasn't shown in the first promo.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No, I think it's some time after that. Nick and Ray can be seen prowling around the warehouse/building when Nick gets shot.

9. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Thanks Smokey for that extended promo!

I think that Greg is there too when Nick kicks in that door. If you look really closely at the stripe on Sara's vest, there is another stripe that does not match up, as seen here.

A few things are bugging me about the promo...It seems pretty clear that it is Nick who gets shot (though for some reason, I am still not convinced. I think both Nick and Greg will be wearing similar shirts in that scene...I can't help it, I am still worried about my Greg). If it is Nick, then why doesn't he have his gun drawn? That shot of him standing before the archway, he is not even peeking around the corner, he is just totally exposed and out in the open. That doesn't seem very Nick-like, unless they are completely caught off guard.

Some of the spoiler pictures had my mind wandering as well...I was wondering if this was as the gunfire began, Dr. Langston's reaction to seeing Nick (/Greg) down, and then Dr. Langston attempting to reason with a killer. Perhaps Dr. Jekyll takes Ray then and tries for one last 'surgery' on him (I was just thinking this since he has his ID). That would then leave the rest of the team reeling over whoever gets shot and trying to find Dr. Ray in time, without the help of the two team members who were most involved in the case. Just thinking outloud...

Lastly, I sincerely hope that all of the actors come back next season, especially Eric. The show would not be the same without them...
    :)

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Could be. Unless they split up and Cath/Sara go with the officer (or maybe that is Greg). either way, looks exciting. =)

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

12. Smokey

Hmmm...well, in the scene right before that Nick definitely looks like he has his gun out and he and Ray and after someone. Since later Ray appears to have his hands up, perhaps Jekyll had them at gunpoint somehow. Looks like Nick's hands were up too before the shot.

Thanks for posting the second promo for the non-US folks, EricaSJ! :)

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

From the promo it is Nick who is shot. I can tell by the hair, the clothes and the build. It's not Greg and I don't think he will be in peril at all. They show Nick getting shot and mention Catherine and bloodshed. I don't think Greg or Sara will get hurt. I don't think Ray will either.

Nick isn't standing against a wall to peek around the corner and Jekyll comes out of nowhere and shoots.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually when Nick is kicking down the door, I managed to pause that moment and it actually looks like all the CSI's are there...including Greg too. Here is a screenshot pointing out the two vests.

Edit: Well dang my slow computer...already been posted by others...oh well.

15. Smokey

WOW! :eek: You could give Archie a run for his money! :lol: Nice one!