"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

It could be worse, egeria. We could be discussing the premiere which is four months from now. :p

I too get suspicious when they start throwing out these "someone's gonna die" hints. It's almost... too convenient?

Well at least we only have like 36+ hours left until all our questions can be answered (those of us on the East coast anyway). :lol:

I hate saying this because I liked the character, but... What if the CSI in the body bag is Riley? If Jekyll is a butcher like someone suggested then maybe he killed Riley a long time ago (after she wrote the exit interview and right before she got out of town) and put her in a freezer to keep the body fresh until he felt it was time to reveal her body to the others? :eek:

I hate saying this because I liked the character, but... What if the CSI in the body bag is Riley? If Jekyll is a butcher like someone suggested then maybe he killed Riley a long time ago (after she wrote the exit interview and right before she got out of town) and put her in a freezer to keep the body fresh until he felt it was time to reveal her body to the others? :eek:

That would be a great twist on the Dr. Jekyll story,although I can't see it happening.I absolutely prefer Riley's death over Nick's or Greg's etc.

That would be a great twist on the Dr. Jekyll story,although I can't see it happening.I absolutely prefer Riley's death over Nick's or Greg's etc.

Same here... it would be creepy... but it would be a great twist :) But well... better her than Nick or Cath :(

I am happy we have a community here becouse most people don't get why I am so crazy about a TV show.:lol:I am not ready for another "For Warrick" so I am going to be optimistic and keep faith that they will keep the main cast together.It someone has to die it will have to be a random character .

WHOA:wtf: what a wild imagination, what if? that's really off the wall, but one never knows with this show. I think what another fan posted about the body bag is that maybe someone is hiding in one. I have a gut feeling that none of our team will die:thumbsup: it's all hype to get as many viewers to watch that they possibly can;)

I am happy we have a community here becouse most people don't get why I am so crazy about a TV show.:lol:I am not ready for another "For Warrick" so I am going to be optimistic and keep faith that they will keep the main cast together.It someone has to die it will have to be a random character .

I agree! I think my friends and co-workers have had just about enough of my fretting! :lol:

Here's my thought. Laurence Fishburne is supposedly the only one who has signed for next year. So we are thinking one of the others may die. What if the big surprise is that RAY dies and LF didn't really sign for next year but the others did?? :D

I agree,Smokey ,some people just don't get it.I have to admit that I changed my classes just to watch the finale and people were like :wtf:

I agree! I think my friends and co-workers have had just about enough of my fretting! :lol:

Here's my thought. Laurence Fishburne is supposedly the only one who has signed for next year. So we are thinking one of the others may die. What if the big surprise is that RAY dies and LF didn't really sign for next year but the others did?? :D

Interesting theory Smokey the thing is about LF renewing his contract, it's all over the internet, and how would they [CBS] salvage that? and I don't think his peeps would allow this unless it were in fact true..Here's another site where it says he indeed did sign up for S/11, plus a quick YouTube with him talking about CSI:bolian:

http://eurweb.com/?p=19643

I agree,Smokey ,some people just don't get it.I have to admit that I changed my classes just to watch the finale and people were like :wtf:

I used to do the same thing when I was still in school. I even took a Friday morning class because I didn't want to take the Thursday night class. Just glad I'm not the only one!

Most of my friends are sympathetic.

My daughter said, "Oh mom I hope they don't kill George."

"No honey, George isn't in danger. His character is."

"Oh, well I hope they don't kill Nick."

Oh I'm so worried.

Okay, I'm new here and just had to register to post this comment...

I've followed the theories about Nick getting shot. I even studied the captured photos from the trailer. I kept waiting for someone to mention the fact that the jacket that Nick is wearing when he kicks in the door is not the same jacket as the man getting shot, but no one did. So here I am jumping in the fray.

Of course there are a couple of other options:
1. TPTB are not above messing with us,
2. Nick decided to stop and change his clothes after getting them dirty kicking in the door (lol), or
3. The two scenes are not directly linked, and occur at different times during the finale.

It appears to me that the person getting shot is the same person that is partially hidden behind the post in the 'kicking in the door' shot.

BTW, I think the form behind the pillar might be Greg. ;0(

I'm still going with Nick as the one getting shot. Because you see Nick wearing just a blue shirt in one scene and in another you see Nick wearing the blue shirt with the vest. And the guy that gets shot is wearing a blue shirt and vest.

Back