May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

well then...
I mean i miss her...
but after a while you get used to
the new characters and so...
I think lindsay kind of makes it less painful

A lot of us still miss her. They're showing season one reruns here and it kinda makes me sad everytime I see Aiden coz I know that she's not gonne be around for the second season, you know? For me, personally, even with all the new characters around and getting Hawkes to try fill in the gap just doesn't do it. Aiden was a great character and Vanessa contributed a lot to the show's energy.

But if Vanessa comes back how will they write her in? I mean she's already been fired by Mac. And I don't think that Mac will hire her again after she manipulated the evidence.

I thought that she didn't want to play Aiden anymore cause then she had to move to LA. But she definitely wanted to stay in NY cause of her boyfriend. It's just what I read and I'm not so sure about it cause it's a bit lame telling she doesn't want to move. So your opinion, Celefinwe, about other projects makes more sense. Did she already appear in a movie or tv show? I never heard something about her since she left CSI:NY.

Here's some stuff I found from imdb.com.

# Gridiron Gang (2006) (post-production) .... Lisa Gonzales

# Shadowboxer (2005) .... Vickie
# Man of the House (2005/I) .... Heather
# The Tollbooth (2004) .... Gina

Hmmm, good question, mestiza. How will the writers write her in? Come to think of it, I can't really think of any plausible storyline. But I'm sure they'd be able to think of something. After all, it's what they're paid to do ;)

Thanks for searching in imdb.com, Celefinwe. She really did a lot or is still doing a lot. Actually I never heard of any of that movies but we will see how her career goes on.
She wasn't my favorite in NY but it's always sad when someone leaves. So I will also miss her in season 2 when they will show it here in Germany.

You know, I was thinking that they maybe write in Vanessa as a guest appereance. See what happened with her after she got fired. It would be already great if they would do that. But it would be even better if she stayed in the show.

I must say it is easier that she was gone after her second episode of the second season instead of going through a full second season and then get fired in the beginning of season three. (Like they killed Tim Speedle in CSI: MIAMI in the first episode of season 3)

I must say it is easier that she was gone after her second episode of the second season instead of going through a full second season and then get fired in the beginning of season three. (Like they killed Tim Speedle in CSI: MIAMI in the first episode of season 3)

Why, I´m afraid I can´t see the difference.

In my opinion there´s only one opportunity of writing Aiden in again. She has to negotiate with internal-affairs - even if this would mean anoying Mac forever. :cool:

Aiden was in 26 episodes of CSI NY and Tim Speedle was in 50 Episodes of CSI Miami (Pilot episodes included) People in CSI Miami were used to him but I felt it was different for Aiden.

After seeing how tough Aiden was in Officer Blue made me realize how much I miss her. It would be great if she came back for just one episode.

Officer Blue is the episode where Aiden chews out the detective, Thacker, for looking at her ass at a crime scene.

Oh - you mean "Officer Blue". I know this episode. Only thought there might be another ep I don´t know yet.
I remember this scene also. Unluckily I wonder what exactly was so funny within it. Come on... Thackers comment was frightening impudent. :devil:

So Aiden planted an evidence - such a cruel girl: Tztztz. :p TIMEOUT guys!!
Please let´s stick to the facts. Thanks. ;)

Aiden openes the evidence bag. But she never manipulates the evidence itself!

Back