May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

I just watched again "Grand Murder at Central Station" and I remember that Aiden told Mac that her heart was not in it anymore to be a CSI. That is why she had no problems giving up her badge and that is why that she will probably not return to the show in any form unless of course she becomes a DB but as a different character.

Let me take the chance here in my Aiden-thred and wish you all Merry X-Mas and a rocking Happy New Year!

What is a DB?

Stopp! I bet her doubts are pretty ordinary in such a situation. Everyone would have them - you as well.
You should really not see Aiden doesn´t come back in this.

A DB is a Dead Body

I saw a couple of second season epi's and I really like Lindsay but... I kinda mis Aiden

Yeah , but the mere fact that Aiden tampered with evidence caused her to be fired. She broke the trust given her.

Yeah - guess it´s definitely not Aidens fault US laws and orders can´t keep what they try to promis.
Just think about the rapist sitting in prison ridiculous 1 or 2 years - and then: Freedom I´m backkkkkk!! :confused: :eek:

If you were Mac, how would you handle the situation, if you knew that she violated a trust given her by the crime lab, the people and state?

Back