May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

^ You´re so right. :)

Refering to Vanessa leaving CSI I heard Aiden was not developed as an eternal role from the beginning. Dunno, how true that is.

I found it a pity the Aiden had to go. It was an enrichment for the series. She fitted very well in the team of Mac.

I found it a pity the Aiden had to go. It was an enrichment for the series. She fitted very well in the team of Mac.

I liked Aiden so much. Was very sad when she left. :(
Aiden and Danny were hilarious together. They had a good chemistry. :)

Caprian, we´re still said. She also had great chemistry with Sheldon.

@All: You ever thought about shipping Aiden and Shel?
Like I do through my avatar. :)

Okay, I’m with the poster who said they didn’t want to go back through 30 pages to read everything…

All I have to say is the departure of Vanessa Ferlito caused the show to be less New York and more Anytown, USA. Danny and Flack can ham up their accents all they want, it just doesn’t feel New York. I also attribute it to the decision to only deal with the wealthy New Yorkers, but I guess poor people only commit poor people crimes and that’s boring. :rolleyes: Telling to me is that my husband started looking at my Season One DVD’s and he doesn’t recognize it as the show I watch every Wednesday night, as so much has changed

Aiden Burn possessed a toughness that made her a believable character. She was sassy and smart. Even when she was vulnerable, see Officer Blue, she still kept her head and used her intellect to get the offender. She was such a display of female empowerment and that’s been lacking on the show.

Vanessa Ferlito was an asset to the show and I definitely miss her, even after 3 seasons. I respect her decision to leave the show, but I really miss her. :(

Back