May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

I already saw it months ago, it goes so slow in Germany doesn't it.
Aiden was great in that epi I saw it about 3 times :)

Maybe a little, in Germany CSI:NY is on TV once a week. Could be more - certainly.

Yi, do you remember the conversations between Aiden and Danny? Huuuu - did you also see symphaty sparkling? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I´m scared Danny can´t keep what he promisses. :D

Ouuuuuu - could it be the team is excluding Aiden from investigations and interrogations more and more???
Just my humble impression. :confused:

Could somebody please help me? I have a question, which is little OT here. ;)

This time I´m writing an Aiden-fanfic. It will take a long time to finish it, because I just begun. However I´m writing in German, which is my mother-tongue.
Is there an opportunity of posting foreign fics on this board, too? Or should fics published here be in English?

I have something very important to ask. It´s about "Blood, sweat and tears". Please can somebody answer me, it´s highly urgent.

Why did they not give Aiden an own case in "Blood, sweat and tears"???
Who knows this???

^Only the writers know that. ;) They probably didn't want to have three cases in the episode.

Thank God, somebody is talking to me. :)

Yes, that´s possible. Aiden supported Stella and Mac. But why does she have to stay in labratory for this? She never was out on street with them.

I think sometimes the junior members would get stuck doing mostly lab work. It happened to Danny in "Officer Blue" when Aiden worked her own case. I loved that episode--that pizza parlour was scary and I thought it was impressive that she went back and caught that guy!

So everybody stays in labratory one time? I have to say I did not really like "Officer Blue". I still wonder how Aiden could do such a mistake. However what I kept for unfair is Mac never came araound and asked how she was doing and if she´s making progresses.

So everybody stays in labratory one time? I have to say I did not really like "Officer Blue". I still wonder how Aiden could do such a mistake. However what I kept for unfair is Mac never came araound and asked how she was doing and if she´s making progresses.

I don't think Aiden made a mistake in "Office Blue." She went to the crime scene, the mob guy threatened her and she came back with back-up.

Do you mean the planting evidence issue in "Summer in the City"/"Grand Murder at Central Station"? I think it was a complicated situation. I sympathize with her--that guy needed to get caught. And in the end she didn't do it, but cutting the evidence bag was bad enough, I guess. I don't think it made her unsympathetic at all, though. I think she realized the job wasn't for her.

No, Mac could have asked Aiden how she was doing in "Officer Blue". (Unluckily I don´t know neither "Summer in the City" nor "Grand Murder at Central Station". So pleasee don´t tell me too much. ;) )
Back to "Officer Blue". I don´t understand why Aiden didn´t claim back-up already for her first investigation at this pizza-place.

Has anyone noticed though, that no one seems to care that she's gone? I mean, she left, Lindsay came right away, and that was the end of it. :confused:

Back