May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Detective_Burn, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Welcome folks. I just thought I could open a thread for desperate Aiden-fans to get in contact with each other.

As an introduction I´d like to post some nice Aiden pictures.
    Enjoy them and have fun here - or just cry together. :eek:

Aiden thoughtful
    [image]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/GGuy/AidenSonstige/CSINY_113_110.jpg[/image]

Aiden concentrated
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/GGuy/AidenSonstige/CSINY_113_110.jpg

Aiden really cool
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/GGuy/AidenSonstige/CSINY_113_106.jpg

For the case that there is already a thread for Aiden-fans to meet, I kindly request the moderators to close this topic and give me the Link.

2. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Oops, I can post pictures under 100 posts directly, can I?

3. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Glad I have season one on DVD, I can watch Aiden whenever I want!I'm grateful that they didn't kill her off, but why did they have her make such a stupid mistake? They could have had her transfered or something. That blunder seemed totally out of character to me. I could see Danny do it, but not Aiden.

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Yea it seems unlikely that Aiden would make a stupid mistake like that. Even though I'm over the fact that Aiden's gone, I still miss her sometimes.

5. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Yep I miss her too. Hope she comes back to guest star in some big episode later in the series...

6. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Welcome, come in. :)

I also think Aiden wouldn´t do such a mistake. Maybe this really fits more to Danny or Flack.

Doreen, you say you´re over the leaving of Aiden. On the other side you´re so honest to miss her sometimes.
    Isn´t this a contradiction? If you forgot Aiden then there is also no need left claiming you still remember her.
    Please don´t say such things, only if you want to be polite.

Robospanker dump that guest-star idea - there´s a real chance Aiden retires entirely. :cool:

7. Macayla

Macayla Captain

In holland she didn't leave yet, but I think I'm going to mis her, well actually I know for sure.

8. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

The same in Germany.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Indeed, in Holland she didn't leave...but we have re-runs...well more Danny and DnA

10. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Ah yeah yesterday, with that Blowfish. Danny was so cute :)
    To bad he didn't appear that much :( Maar volgende week 'A man a mile' :lol:

I want Aiden to stay :(

11. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Hey, have hope lol. The chances of her coming back may be slim, but theres a slight chance she will.

12. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Nah, that chance is really small. we just have to get used to Lindsay, that will come eventually (I hope)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought they were made for each other...still think so...do we have to get used to her, I guess so.

14. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

I never thought that any of the female characters in either LV or Miami was that interesting, no offence to those who do :) Until NY and Aiden. The first time I saw her, I thought, "She's hot for a CSI." I mean, I dig Catherine too but Aiden really stood out. And her tough, street smart attitude? She's the kind of person I'd want to be. She's real. Lindsay is not half the person Aiden was and she will never be able to take her place. I miss Aiden :(

15. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

The point is their is a larger chance to get Aiden back than you think. I described the reasons in Bring Back Burn. Please do me a huge favour and read it, everybody who still hesitates supporting us.

No offence to anyone - just my view of Lindsay: She will never even approach Aiden. It´s simple:
    Nobody will replace Aiden - neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. *shiver