May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

If you were Mac, how would you handle the situation, if you knew that she violated a trust given her by the crime lab, the people and state?

Well, let's see. Danny shot a cop and is possibly was or still is involved with a gang but all he got was a slap on the wrist and a stern talking to from Mac. Aiden tampered with sealed evidence but never got round to planting it. The rapist is till loose but Aiden loses her job? Hmmmm.

BTW, since season 2 haven't aired here, did Mac fire her or did she quit? I think that makes a big difference, doesn't it?

Mac fired her, but she admitted to him that she was burned out, so the sense was kind of that it was a mutual parting of ways. I agree that it's murky because she didn't actually plant the evidence, but I guess breaking the seal was a pretty big deal.

Was breaking the seal such a big deal that it warrants a dismissal? Couldn't they have just put her on probation or something? Just being technical about it cause I know that Vanessa was the one who wanted to leave. But hypothetically speaking, I mean.

Just found two other cute pics of aiden from recycling...

First shocked 'cause that doggie likes her..

aidenshocked7ru.jpg

Then angry...

aidenevil7qw.jpg

(Teacher) Mrs. AlexxWoods, Aidens smile is 'spracheverschlaging'. What does this mean in English please? ;)

Mac fired her, but she admitted to him that she was burned out, so the sense was kind of that it was a mutual parting of ways. I agree that it's murky because she didn't actually plant the evidence, but I guess breaking the seal was a pretty big deal.

Nobody denies this. Nevertheless, firing her is too much patrotism!!

Apart from this I´m pretty sure the parting was not mutal!! :eek:
It´s so obvious Aidens thoughts and worries are nothing special for her situation. That is why I´m asking you not to base arguments on this!

how about aiden's smile makes us speechless (sprachlos)
ich glaube nämlich nicht, dass es ein adjektiv für
die "sprache verschlagen" gibt... :lol:

and it's Ms. I'm not married

about what?
guess...
let's just say.. I've got long red hair and blue eyes
and yeah, I'm tall (1,70)
maybe i'm a big fat liar..
can't you tell from my writing style...?
I'm very disappointed...

aiden looks so cute in that pic...

ai4.jpg

I hope vanessa makes some nice movies..
I can watch..

Back