House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House MD **may contain spoilers**

Yay House spoof. I love it. The Vicodin..hilarious.
Clip from House vs. God is up on fox.com. The only thing I find extremely wrong with that episode is that god-awful jacket House is wearing . It's tan . Can't he see that he looks better in dark colors like navy and black?

That video was super funny. :lol:

I kinda felt bad for Cameron, but still I hope she's learned a lesson from the way Foreman treated her. She should take Cuddy's advice and just write another paper, and another and then one day be in a position of power.

Hormiga said:
I've posted this before,anyway,just in case there's anyone who hasn't watched it yet: Mad tv House spoof.I can't stop laughting everytime I watch it. :lol:
That was so funny Hormiga! Thanks for posting the link. :)

Ah, that wonderful video. I watched it some time ago, and I still have the awesome scenes with the neverending supply of vicodin in my mind.

^^
he had an infraction in his leg... that's really the extent of my knowledge about it (watch "3 stories" to find out more)

OK, I cannot hold in my excitement any longer about tonights episode. Huge Wilson episode, which is a very good thing I might add. Love Him. The whole God thing was great entertainment and the ending was not what I expected at all. I really feel bad for Grace (is that her name, Wilsons "patient"?) because she really got her hopes up for nothing and she seems really sweet. I saw the real connection between Wilson and her from the begining and they actually look like a cute couple. When did Wilson actually move out of House's apartment? Did I miss something? I don't blame Wilson for getting involved with his patient, he is just THAT caring and simpathetic. The whole poker game was pretty funny. Did House just get people from the streets?, I mean "Bus Stop guy", how do you know he isn't a murderer? I'm getting continually pist at Foreman for his whole attitude with Cameron, I don't think Cameron should ever forgive him because he is a scumbag. Can't wait for the next two episodes, what is going to happen to Foreman? So exciting, these episodes coming up may be the best House episodes EVER! Can't wait. No cuddy in this episode, kinda surprising with the whole dilemma between House's patient and Wilson's patient. I totally thought that the radiation that could have shrunken Grace's tumor was from Wilson, with him being an oncologist and all (plus him living with her!) So much drama, I guess Wilson is just going to have to move back with House... actually, I really don't think that is going to happen because of his tone towards House at the end of the epi. Sorry for my rant but I am way excited and overly hyper tonight. No clue why.

Anyone else see the episode??? What did you think of House's patient, "Go ask Jesus"??? What did you think of Wilson's patient and his secret love affair with her??? What do you all think is going to happen for the next two episodes, that preview was heart-pumping??? Sorry for all the questions... still very excited.

I also thought it ws a great episode. I never would have guessed Wilson with one of his paitents. As for Cameron and Forman I figure alot will be resovled with him becomming ill.

Me too... in fact, if Foreman becomes seriously ill, then I can see Cameron becoming the "Wilson" to his "House".

Great episode, especially after the suckitude we endured last week.

Really good eppy, better than last week

Great to see an indepth House/Wilson eppy, shows more about their friendship, especaially when they were having arguments. Love seeing House playing the piano again, and his damn cool entrance into the hospital.

I'm glad we got a Foreman/Cameron scene and glad that Cameron basically shut up Foreman with her comment, and I'm glad she said it.

The preview is rocking!! :D

Ah! I loved last nights eppy. Much better then Sleeping Dogs Lie. I expecially liked the "House | God" board that Chase did. And Boyd: "You're keeping score?" He was creepy. I loved House's rant. Where he was talking to Wilson out on the balcony-thing. "Fill your holes, people!"
Poker night was great. "His name isn't Wilson!" "This is the guy from the bus stop.." And I'm sooo glad there was more Wilson, unlike last weeks eppy.

Thought I'd share my latest batch of HOUSE icons from last night's eppy. :D

HOUSE - House vs. God , Icons
[14] HOUSE- 'House vs. God'
Comment. Credit. No hotlinking. Textless are not bases.

Teasers:
0014.png
0002.png
0006.png

((( let it shine. let it shine. let it shine. )))

Shane great icons, thanks for posting :)

Still a bit woohh at Wilson saying he moved in with a patient, that just threw me for a loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back