House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME episode.....the plot really seemed to fit well with the character development and I loved the Wilson/House scenes [Wilson] "They could bulid monuments to your self-centeredness" :lol:......I think i might have to watch that one again just to make sure I didn't miss anything. They keep getting better and better by God I can't wait till next weeks eppy.

I'm glad Wilson finally had his time to shine. And jeez, didn't House look like the most normal person next to Wilson? That's disturbing.

Well, now we know that dear ol' Wilson isn't your average guy, isn't he? He's bloody messed up.

Now, this is what makes the House/Wilson friendship so nice to watch. They are both imperfect in a way that makes them perfect for each other.

I'm happy Wilson got more screen time.It's always good to see more House/Wilson.
It was funny the "God wants you to invite Wilson to the poker game". :lol:
And,hey,next week 2 eps,that'll be great !!!

Nice icons abc.

My husband and I watch 4 shows obsessively: CSI:LV, L&O:SVU, House, and Grey's Anatomy. We have DVR, so every single episode of all the shows are taped (needless to say, we have to stay on top of watching the episodes and deleting them or the queue gets filled rather quickly).

House is one that I will probably cry if I miss. I didn't get to see the first season (so thank God for USA, which plays the repeats) but I love the second!

I've liked Hugh Laurie since... probably Sense & Sensibility. He's hilarious. I think the reason that he speaks with an American accent is because the character was written to be American. Plus, his bedside manner is non-existent and that's really (supposed to be) abnormal in American medicine. British people are known (over here, anyway) for their detatched demeanor.

My god I love this show. I am in love with House. Its his eyes and the episode '3 stories' is like my favourite episode in the whole 2 series. It explained everything that we wanted to know.

Does anyone happen to have a picture of house in the shower cos I cant find one (thats actually quite gutting too :( ). I have series one, I downloaded it just for 3 stories and i'm now obsessed.

'sigh'

"Did you call Jack Bauer?" Dr. House snarks to his agitated boss when told the hosptial crisis this week ( 5/2) has escalated to a Biosafety Level 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

house...
woohoo..prollie THE show show worth wathcin after CSI...
love the show...wats there not to like abt the show?
brilliant..absolutely brilliant...
hugh laurie does his role with much perfection...an his witticisms...an his famour,or shld i say infamous,one-liners?they're THE best!!

jazzfan said:
"Did you call Jack Bauer?" Dr. House snarks to his agitated boss when told the hosptial crisis this week ( 5/2) has escalated to a Biosafety Level 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: indeed.
There's a clip on fox.com from this Tuesdays. I love it! "It is so cool that you know that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back