House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

thanks and I agree!! thats why I don't like her and I don't want to see her!

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I'm not going to miss Stacey because you're right she did play with House's emotions but she wasn't that bad but she was just a side character so i dont think she's comming back. Just like Volgar he was a big part of the show but he was going to leave sooner or later

And same with the cop in the next season, he's going to be on the show for a couple episodes and then he's going to be gone just like that and something might happen with him and another doctor that they are going to bring up once in a while (Like the Chase and Voglar story) and if the cop gets House in trouble with his drugs (That is happening but i'm not sure if it's with the cop) then they are going to make that story go along for not even half of the episode then it's going to be over. So i dont think Stacey is comming back :)

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

House's cast is ok for you? Thank you very much.[​IMG]

CSI_Mania,great icons !!! :)

About Stacy,it's not that I like her much but House loves her and that's ok for me.I like the chemistry between him and Cuddy,it's pure lust !!! :devil:

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yes it is, Cuddy want House bad after i saw the preview ;)

I'll be getting started on the wall paper now :)

Ok i edited this post and i hope you like it, it's my first House wp so i hope i did ok :)

House wp

5. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Great wallpaper :), well done

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Awwww,nice wp csikicksurass,I saved it as my desktop !!! :D

7. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

ah!! the House thread! :D

how is it only now i find it?!
    i'm so behind with the season3 stuff too, could anyone maybe tell me anyting about it? or if it's too much PM me?
    i need my House fix ;)

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank you guys for the complements :) and i'm glad you liked it Hormiga

I have a question but i'm not sure if i shoulf put it in a spoiler code? I dont think it's a spoiler so i wont

Do you think they dropped the Cuddy baby hunt and the Chase no money story because i heard a rumer that they were dropping the Cuddy story but it's just a rumur :) but if they do does that mean that they are dropping the Chase story because i was REALLY looking forward to that and plus they are skipping the re runs of "Forever" and "Who's your daddy" and those eps are importand to Chase and Cuddy?

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Okay, I'm locking this thread down as you've nearly reached the mark. I'll be opening a new thread in a moment. :)

csikicksurass I'll add your post to the new thread just in case it gets overlooked. ;)

Here is the link to the new thread House # 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.