House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I really hope that theory does not comes true because I love House just the way he is! I wouldn't want him any other way! I mean, if this 'thing' happens to him than that would take away from his edge and what makes him so funny... as he once said:

House: "People used to have more respect for cripples you know! [Turns to a guy in a wheelchair] They didn’t really." :D

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It's in my journal. Just a missing scene.

3. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

hey everyone! wanted to spread around that there's a new House MD message board, just like TalkCSI... but house ;)

main page

join, post! i'm beautifulview there as well, you know you want to...

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Thanks for sharing it.I liked it,it fits perfectly in the missing piano scene. ;)

My little contribution to "House" has been a tiny group in Spanish,but we're few and speechless !!! :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Look, guys if I offended or upset anyone or otherwise with the article I posted last week, I just want to apologize for that. I am just living off the fact that what was said in the article probably won't happen, because most of it hasn't so far. Seeing things like this just makes me more excited for the future episodes, but I know that is not the feeling with everyone, so if there is anyone out there whom I may have upset I am sorry, please forgive me, this has been on my mind the whole weekend and I just wanted to set myself straight.

CSIFAN1985

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I don't think you offended anyone,I can't see any reason to apologize,you just posted an article and used the spoilers code,that's perfect for me.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's A.O.K. with me! I agree with Hormiga that since you used a spoiler code it wasn't bad at all! I am like you CSIFAN1985, I like to know these sort of 'juicy' things... no wrongdoing on your part I'm sure. :)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I have to agree with Hormiga and Poncholives38, I don't think you offended anyone CSIFAN1985. :) I wouldn't worry about it too much. :D

9. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

Nope. No offence here.

Man, House is on tonight, isn't it? That means....a few hours before House. I don't know. I haven't had school in days, thanks to Spring Break, I lost track of time (stayed up til 6 and didn't wake until 4) and the days. Ah, I am so confused.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay! New episode tonight. It looks great--have you seen the promo? "If anyone tells, they're fired."-shocked faces all around, GASP. Sweet. I really, really want to see the two-part eppies in a few weeks, but I don't want the season to end! -cry-

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oh my God, I LOVED this episode! Kick ass!

Ugh, I can't stand Cameron. She's so freaking whiny and pathetic and immature. Grow up, Cameron. I cheered when House yelled at her and when Cuddy told her to get over herself.

Cameron: We've got rectal bleeding.
    House: What, all of you?

Best. Quote. Ever.

12. CSI3

CSI3 Lab Technician

Yes Cameron was whiny, but Forman was a COMPLETE ARSE! (Refering to the "colegues" comment) I hope yersinia pestis decides that he is a better house than a flea, puppy or any other possible host, and that the hospital runs out of the antibiotics to treat it! :devil:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: House MD **may contain spoilers**

Here Cameron and Chase are, doing a colonoscopy, and right in the middle of it, Cameron just has to bring up House and how she can't work with him. :eek: Why does she have to whine so much? Then a few seconds later the patient starts bleeding a :eek:nd can't breathe. LOL all Camerons fault.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Next ep:"House vs. God".I bet House'll win. ;)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Whoo, man last night's episode was great. I couldn't believe what the cause of her problem ended up being. Who knew. Man, Cameron was such a whiner last night. Man just get over it already. I was glad that House yelled at here, and Cuddy told her to get over it. And Foreman's comment to her about them not being friends, just Colleages. :eek: That was a shocker to me. And I loved Wilson's comment to House last night. Ugg I can't remember, somthing about "So what's your Plan General House?" :lol: :lol: That was the priceless line of the episode for me. It was great, and I can't wait for next week, with the faith healer kid. He kind of looks like Frankie Munez, but I just found out it's not. Heehee :D :D :D Thanks

CSIFAN1985

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.