Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry, 1CSIMfan - I didn't know that video rules included self-made ones. Happy modding!

Another thing to note is that he actually didn't say that the kiss wouldn't happen, but that he hadn't heard of this spoiler source - isn't that perhaps the rumor he's referring to? And his advice is very sound about not trusting what people say about themselves on the internet. But, as I've said, mystery has proven herself with GSR knowledge before "official" sources like entertainment shows or Ask Ausiello.

I think Sara is spiritual, but I think like with Grissom, the idea of a religion that tells her how to live her life or she's going to hell won't hold a lot of appeal. So I wouldn't be surprised to find that in a lot of ways, they're like-minded.

ETA

REEBLE wants to submit, for your approval, the return of the thread title "Since Norman Fell" - if you want to back it, just say so in your post - bold caps, please.

2. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i think he is aware/was aware during IE-i think he got caught up in the moment-and let his guard down, and he totally knew what he was doing but felt safe under the working cover-when she broke the contact, you straight away saw him revert back to professional grissom-like, 'yes its on my desk'. i think when he was around her, he liked been close to her, or feeling close to her, and so he would sometimes flirts, or whatever, but when he did, and she saw it, on the few times she confronts him-he realises hes let his guard down, and puts it back up-like he did in Invisible evidence when she confronted him-couldnt say a word. like he did in snakes when she confronted him-couldnt say a word. like he did in the scene where she confronted him about the promotion-he side lined it-and told her the most pathetic excuse ever. he just really didnt wanna discuss it in depth with her, which she deserved. he wasnt good at explaining himself on a personal level, and opening up to sara for a long time. he either found it too hard, or he was in denial, or he didnt want to lead her on because he wasnt ready.

i dont think grissom lets his guard down with many though, but he did sara a lot. so i dont think he would mindlessly ignore all the moments they'd had the years prior, all the things he'd said and done and she had-and not consider or reflect on how he felt about her. i totally think he knew he was attracted to her, maybe he didnt realise how much so till BF though. i dont know. but from his speech, it sounded like he'd considered this longer ago than in the space of that case.

3. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

I AGREE WITH REEBLE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A BOYS NAME THAT WE SHOULD HAVE THE THREAD TITLE SINCE NORMAL FELL IS THIS BOLDY AND CAPPY ENOUGH FOR YOU SARAH

...ahem.

And how dare you let slip about my coke habit. I was trying so hard to get past it *weeps*

I completely trust mystery spoiler-wise also, and you're right, Rambo didn't technically deny the kiss was going to happen. I just thought y'all oughtta know (the southern remix of the Alanis hit *cough*)
    I think Grissom was definitely aware of the intimacy of that moment in IE, but I don't think he necessarily knew he was flirting. It was almost as if he was sorta going "Okay, she wants me to do this for her, let's see how this goes". I don't feel it was something where wither one of them was making more moves than the other, it was a fluid thing they were doing together - much like the unconscious symmetry (though this one was conscious) they have had in other eps like HA etc.

4. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

totally. the invisible evidence scene felt very intimate. thats the word! it really did, there was tension from the very intimate scene, you could see they both felt that too. so therefore for him not to have been aware of it, yet for him to make it more intimate. no no. he was pushing the boundries there using the working situation to get even closer to her.

and so when sara pulled away, he probably was thinking in his head 'oh no, wtf did i do that for' and reverted back to professional grissom, then stunned grissom. lol. when i first saw it, i read his expression as 'wtf is she talking about' but it could just as easily have been 'wtf why is she mentioning this, this is so awkward, seriously how does she expect me to answer this....i cant muster up a single word...' kinda reaction, especially since he knew she was interested, since she asked him out in season 3. and then that scene, she was speaking the obvious. i think he was just ever so shocked she actually asked him face to face.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

You want to shorten my "Hot Broiled, Butt Kicking, Chainsaw Weilding Love?" Wah!!!

Ok...> Erm.... I guess Butt Kicking could come out... But, the "Hot" has to stay in! :)

I was sitting here, wondering what Sara would ever say about her journey with Grissom, and I think it's an awesome one. I realized that in order to have him, to be with him, she had to stop being his teacher's pet, and rise to his equal. And, she did it. And they're together, and that makes me happy. :)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I like for the raunchiness #14 :devil: but all of them are cool.. hard to pick.. so many ;)

They may be secret "lovahs", but Grissom and Sara still find ways to surprise each other, in this episode, when their religious beliefs surface while investiagating a trio of murder suspects..a priest..a num.. and a car salesman...

7. jordan

jordan Rookie

'SINCE NORMAN FELL' IS A GOOD THREAD TITLE, IT SHOULD MAKE A COMEBACK.

And I guess that little *muah*-like thing from Sara could be something other than I saw. But my dad is finally watching the ep. tonight, so I shall re-watch yet again and pay very close attention while trying to fight off my dad's kicks of agitation while I start yelling "No, don't go!" and "Nooooo!" at the TV.

8. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Well, why broiled? I didn't quite get that part. Why not "Grissom&Sara#23: Hot, Butt Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love" - that fits (and remember to check the spelling ;))

I think re: Grissom's reaction to Sara pulling away in the IE scene was somewhere along the lines of "What? We were just having this intense moment and incredibly suddenly you throw this GIANT spanner into the works with that comment and LBAHAKSJ?!" And seriously - I've had that happen. It COMPLETELY throws you. Your mind just spins out tryin' to get a handle on things. Verbalising anything is near impossible.

I think, had Sara asked Grissom that question ("I just want to be sure whatever happened or didn't happen between us won't be a factor" [paraphrasing]) in a more appropriate setting - say, had she walked into his office or something and sat down, asking him about it like that - he would have been able to handle it better.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

YOU CAN ALL BITE ME WITH YOUR SARCASTIC BOLD CAPS.

ahem.

Anyway - we'll add Reebie's to the list.

The problem with a LOT of the GSR scenes is that right now, unlikely as it seems, the writers could put the timeline anywhere they damnwell pleased.

It seems odd that they wouldn't notice that it couldn't possibly have been before Nesting Dolls, but *shrug* - I really disliked that CM almost made it sound like they might have been having casual sex for most of their aquaintance.

It just doesn't jam with everything they've said.

But to be totally truthful, I think she as well as the actors, who aren't necessarily going to make the final decision, are just trying to make it all seem as open as possible so they won't be contradicted.

10. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I ADD IN MY VOTE FOR THE FABULOUS 'SINCE NORMAN FELL' TITLE

Mmmm, bold.

Personally, I just think Rambo is trying to keep it under wraps. If I were TPTB I would be doing whatever I could for that information not to leak out. Think about it: A scene like that in CSI would be HUGE. Sure, we've seen characters like Nick and Catherine kissing other people on the show, but they were never other main characters. Also, we got an almost kiss between Warrick and Catherine in "Down the Drain", and even that got a huge reaction. Imagine if Grissom and Sara kissed. It would be a freaking party over here in our camp, and a different reaction over at the other camps, and the fans who don't go online? I think they would have one hell of a reaction too. So like I said, I believe he's trying to keep the element of surprise and let this upcoming scene produce as much "WHOA" as it possibly can. If they do it right, I believe it will be ground-breaking.

Oh, and I've been meaning to say this for a while: S_G_F - awesome analysis.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I really hope our mod understands, but I have to delete the post that was here. I do not mean to spam, but unfortunately I cannot put what was originally in this box.

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Sarah The first thing I thought of when I read what that person had e-mailed Rambo, "There goes our spoilers." That is very sad that this has to happen because there are people like me who live for these spoilers.

Its just really too bad.

I just hope that because of this nothing will happen with that spoiler that we recieved and everything still goes as planned.

13. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

That is really a complete shame. That person could of gotten people fired. Way to go, whoever's clever idea that was.

I just saw gregoo_fan's notice on Gutterflied saying that MSN was disabling group chats October 16th. For most of us, that's tomorrow. I'm sending out a mass invite to anyone who wants to come that has posted in this thread. It's our last day guys, I'll miss that place. If anyone needs an invite to the group, PM me

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Anyway - we are currently discussing the spoiler-moron and other exciting GSR and otherwise topics, so if you guys want to join us, we'd love to have you.

I think, however, that the conversation should kind of be left here before it gets too off-topic.

Current front-runners:

1) Secret Lovahs
    2) Just Make Out Already
    3) In Love & Kickin'
    4) Hot-Broiled, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wheeling Love
    5) My GOD they look good
    6) We're Waiting For A Make-Out
    7) The One True Path to Shirtless Grissom

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

The "Broiled" comes from the Veggie burger. I was trying to incorporate all the different signs we've had thus far this season! And, it should be "Chainsaw Weilding." I don't know if I mistyped it in my original post, or if that has been mixed up along the way... but I'm too lazy to go back to the original post.

Love Geek Love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.