Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

LOL, ts, i love you.
    completely, totally, 100% agreed. i mean, you certainly wouldn't like to see grissom all giddy and flirty all of the sudden. it's just grissom. and every time we'll actually get a flirty response from him, it'll be more precious. i don't complain, people. my ship is canon. if i was still Kessom or Snickers or god knows what i'd have reasons to think about angst. right now, i'm all happy, and i want to stay happy.
    e.x.a.c.t.l.y.
    wpcrotch.com was loading incredibly long due to it's huge amount of hottness. thus, sadly, i was unable to pursue the lovely secrets of this site *cries*

nonetheless, yesteday's chat was awesome, and i'm happy we found another place! yay. i need to ask y'all for password though. i'll do that later, i've got a huuuuge homework to do now.

about Gil/Grissom thing. weeeell, it would still be weird to hear "Gil" from her mouth. like WEIRD. but i think i'd be able to live with that if it happened. but still i prefer if she calls him Gris, or some pet name, lol.
    WE ARE SHAMELESS PRUDES
    i do. not in english though. i don't know this language to this extent. ... but maybe Bertie, Gilberto, Lbert, Gillie, Grissi, G, Riss'.

ETA: Mel's avie and her beautiful credit reminded me that you didn't CREDIT me anywhere sarah! i'm outraged, lol.

ETA2: ts you're PM mailbox is full. thanks for the password, i can't come right now, i've got stuff to do, but i'll sure check it out next time :)

much love to y'all.

2. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Aww, Zig, I hope you're doing alright. Smack you landlord in the face for me, will ya?

Alyssa - Love the banner you made! So much, that I stole it. But of course you already knew that. :p Long live Gutterflied, people.

Don't worry, Tom, I thought the exact same thing. We're all perverts. I hope you all are happy. Who am I kidding? We've always been perverts.

I completely agree. Sara calling Grissom 'Gil' would just be plain weird to me. I guess since she's always called him Grissom or Griss, calling him Gil would be way too much of a change. I don't want their whole way of interaction to be flipped upside down just because they're dating now. I'm not saying that's how it would be like, but I don't know, it would just be weird. Grissom, Griss, or That Guy With The Bugs and Something Else is perfect for me. :)

You're dead to me.

Kidding, hope you had fun. The final chat was sad.

Speaking of the chat, we've moved its location again. The other one froze alot and well...it was kind of weird. Hopefully this one is to stay, and I apologize for all the moving around. It's hard finding a new home.

GSR Gutterflied - New Home

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Fine. FINE! I hate you all anyway.

ALL I'm saying is that there were SOOOO many problems for GSR explaining why they couldn't be together that at some point, whether it be through Ecklie or just them talking, they do have to address them.

I'm also not necessarily saying it'll be about them fighting, but like I said - they can't date normally. Sure, they're not normal people. But every now and then don't you think Grissom would want to take her to dinner? Kiss her in public?

They can't really do that.

I mean, they know more than anyone that cameras are everywhere in Las Vegas, and spies for attourneys during important plot points. lol.

But it's more that, if they're friends with cops, chances are that in LV, cops are going to be around quite a bit.

So... I don't see it as them having a problem with each other, because that was never really their issue. I do see the weight of having to keep it private kind of encroaching on their happiness.

lmfao.

Yes. A little menu popped up that said, "Due to the immense hottness of these pictures, we're afraid we can't allow you to go any further, lest your computer explode from lust.

We've already moved somewhere new and we still hate it. We'll find a permanent home eventually.

You know what I would love?

I'd love for her to use it, just, randomly when they KNOW they're alone. Very casually. Then he just turns around with this WTF? face, and she goes, "Yeah... I was just trying it out. It's not an attractive name, hun."

I WOULD LIKE TO CREDIT ADZIX FOR HER AWESOME AVVIE.

4. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

I totally agree with you on this. The pressure of their clandestine affair will have to take its toll at some point. At first, it may be exciting but eventually, they're going to get exhausted from all the sneaking around and lying. Especially when they're not actually doing anything wrong. It's not like they're cheating on anyone. However, they'll be made to feel like its wronga nd the only person they can discuss it with is each other. So, at some point, it's likely that they'll at least blow off some steam with each other. I'd actually like to see that. Mostly, because I'd like to see them make up afterwards.

We could continue but shouldn't - I just remembered that this is a PG-13 site. ;)

I'd like that too. Except the last part. Gil's a top name. It's not as good as Horatio though.

5. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

You need to watch more sesame street.

It's a veggie burger reference. Look up 'broiled' at dictionary.com

It's hard not to ;)

That's terrifying and I hope it was a type/Freudian slip. Imagine Warrick calling Grissom "baby" or "honey".

This is true. Especially you.

Do you realise without Gutterflied the whole Tom thing never would have came about? *weeps for our loss*

Hey now, the old one was cool, man. But yeah, if only it didn't freeze all the time :( I headed over to that new one, though, and noone was there. What's goin' on? We need a stable home, people. YOU CAN'T RAISE CHILDREN THIS WAY!

I'll try find something. Or wait til you find something. If not, I will put my l33t html skillz to tha test and make something myself.

Don't kid yourself, honey. You have undying love for us all.

What do you guys think of the idea of Grissom calling Sara something new, though? Is it too Film Noir/X Files for him to start calling her Sidle? I dunno, it would be nice to see some sort of new dynamic between them. So far it's really good, and yeah, it is different in a way, but hmm...I guess it would just nice to see more difference coming from his side rather than mostly hers.

6. jordan

jordan Rookie

I don't want to see them get all angst-y already. That would suck. I'd have to yell at them. And then I'd cry cuz I don't want them to break up. I just want Grissom and Sara to have a good relationship and then one day show up at work with rings on and BOOM the secrets out and they don't care if they get fired and everyone hates them, at least they're together. :p That's love, right there. I think I'll write a fanfiction about that....yeah, I will.

I voted for "Since Normal Fell" and "Secret Lovahs." Since Normal Fell definatly deserves to be a thread title, it's been nominated so many times.
    Has anyone else noticed that we're going through threads like a growing puppy goes through collars???
    Oh, and Sara definatly does a little *muah* in 'Fannysmackin.' I refuse to believe otherwise. ^__^

7. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

So wait, is the title going to be 'broiled' or 'boiled'? Cause for my thread gift I put 'boiled'. And I just realized I spelled 'love' l-v-e. Crap. Oh well. I can't fix it now without starting over.

I know you love me. Don't make me make God smite you.

And yeah, I do realize that. Alot of great moments happend in Gutterflied. Finding out AL's secret obsession, you being Tom Selleck, deciding that Sarah and The Zigster were twins seperated at their tube baby birth, the family tree, and of course the whole 'mommybags' incident... I could go on forever. *sheds a tear* :( Ahh, memories. That's all that's left. You should post some of the conversations you saved on the general message board, TS.

She knows she can't resist our loving and witty charm.

Yes.

"Sidle, make love to me."

Nnnnnaaaaaah. I was thinking more on the lines of 'captain', or 'daddy'.

Oh yes. I can see it now.

I was totally kidding about the 'daddy', by the way. Ew.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, theater invited me and I tried and tried to get on with NO success, damn, and now it's over, if we can, and that would be cool, let me know too!!! girlies ;)

I think she calls him Gilly baby, :lol: oh, Gilly baby, your so "HOTT' :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]_

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^Sara looks soo pretty in those pics...but then again when doesnt she.

That second picture reminds me of the scene in season 2 the one with the pickle.

For the thread title i picked the first one.

10. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Well, seeing as we have only 2 posts to go, how about we finish off this thread with a caption?

[​IMG]

Sara likes what she sees, ladies.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*Coughs* - Hence why I called you ERN.

Grissick is my OTP, young lady!

Love Kitten? Elenore?

Since Norman Fell is the Martin Scorcese of thread titles - it'll always be nominated and never win. It's... it's too good.

lol.

I thought the second pic was more the Burden of Proof Hamburger scene, to me.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.