Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

1) Are you volunteering?

[​IMG]

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I like the one the theatresporter said, "Hot, Butt kicking, chainsaw wielding love."

I like that one because I love Grissom's face when Sara did the chainsaw.

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I just want to quickly apologize to the site that already used the "One true path to..." title. It will be removed from our list.

Sorry again!

lol - I love that shot, lantiscod. To say it again: My GOD they looked good. lol.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks for the thumbs up y'all!
    thanks :) the pic on my present avie is from Fannysmackin', but the one i had before that was from Billy's theatre days.
    sorry guys, didn't know that. i only remembered it was a suggestion some time ago for our thread.

it's so sad the Chat got cancelled *mourns* i only hope we'll figure out something new.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I have to pop in here and send my love to everyone who was in the chat tonight for its last night. It's so strange right now, and I love you guys. I hope we find a new home.

TS just told me that if we take off the "Broiled," my super long title suggestion would fit! LOL! I'm just verbose! :)

I keep waiting to find out what Sara is going to call Grissom. Thus far, to his face, she hasn't called him anything. She just says, "Hey" instead of "Hey, Grissom" or "Hey, Gris." I'm betting she calls the man "Gil" behind closed doors, but I'd love some affirmation of that!

6. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

awww. THANKYOU!!!! that's so sweet. that seriously means a lot to me, that my contributions, are appreciated. just like i appreciate everyone elses' here. thanks again *feels loved*

i love: 1,2,3,4. :)

yeah totally. i think he was trying to compose himself because he'd exposed himself for a moment and now felt vulnerable after she broke the contact and moment between them. and literally in his head, he just was so stunned and confused at everything that had just happened, and then for her to say that.....he just wasnt in any position to take it in. i mean-she asked him right after THAT moment they had. how could he answer that? it was such an awkward conversation-and position to put herself and he in straight after they had a moment. i literally would have been too stunned to speak too. and sara ended up the vulnerable one in the end-so they both put themselves out there in that scene-which i like.

100% agreed. wtf. that makes NO sense at all, and isnt even possible given the episodes.
    casual sex for most of their aquaintance? that blatently couldnt have been possible if they've actually watched the episode content between them, thats not what their scenes together suggest and or allow AT ALL. but given the season 6 finale, and the moments between them now-that doesnt feel the direction their going to try and spin it in. i have faith they will keep it plausable.

7. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

That was quite a bold move of you, Reebs.

Anywho, SARAH, if Alyssa's title wins, make it:

Hot, Butt Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love.

RE: Their names for each other - I don't like the thought of Sara calling Grissom 'Gil'. He should always be 'Gris' to her :) But yeah, I look forward to hearing her call him something this season at least.

But what else? I'd like to hear him call her something new maybe, like 'Sidle' or 'Sar' (like 'share', without the H). I dunno, something would be nice.

Well, the last chat just finished. So sad :( You'll be happy to know, however, that the last words ever spoken in there were "GSR fo lyfe!" - hee :lol:

It's the end of an era.

I've set up a new interim-type-chat in the mean time. It's not as awesome as I'm hoping for or a great bunch like us deserve, so I'm doing my best to sort something else. But for now, it's here. Bookmark it, and PM me (theatresporter) or Reeble, or sarahvma for the password (I'll PM the two of you with it).

It'd be really great to get a chat back together and going for us again, guys. Losing the one we had just reminded me how great it was when we had it. Not only that, but this thread seems to be flying by really fast these days, and it's not fair on many people as it means sometimes they:
    a) can't keep up, and
    b) feel uncomfortable or unable to join in.

Plus it's not fair on the wonderful 1CSIMfan who I know has a big enough workload without having double the posts she ought to to sift through here. Less posts here means swifter mod action and good things for all of us <3

So when things start speeding up and get a bit real-time? It's best you head to the chat. It's a lot of fun!

Oh, and I have a handful of saved convos if anyone feels like reliving our glory days ;)

8. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

theatre, i'm very sad about the chat, now we can't have parties anymore over there :( but well, it's good that the last words were about GSR :) that's the way it's supposed to be, isn't it? :D i decided that for a thread title name, i'd go for: Hot-broiled, butt-kicking, chainsaw weeling love! :D :D :devil: i loooooved the chainsaw scene, it was soooo freakin' funny!!! :devil: :lol:

9. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

I like to think that too. Gil in private, Gris or Grissom in public. Affirmation of that would be cool.

In the vote, I voted "Forget the veggie burger, bring on the meat!" because it amuses me greatly. Also, voted for "We'll let Greg join in" because I would. However, none of these are in contention. Hey ho.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Imagine: Sara and grissom are talking about a case in front of the others and he tells her to do something (call someone, check the evidence etc..)and she says "ok baby" not wanting it but saying it out loud, it just slippes out of her mouth and everyone goes :eek: :eek: WHAT??!!! Grissom lookes a little bit shocked and Sara rushes out of the office with burning red cheeks :devil: :D.That would be hilarious, I d love to see something like that.

11. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Nice idea, though unfortunately Sara has accidentally said "it's okay baby" (causing her to run away and hide, embarrassedly) to her ex boyfriend, Hank-the-skank, on screen already. We wouldn't want to diminish the awesomeness that is GSR by recycling something that had anything to do with him, would we? :)

I'm sure TPTB will come up with some (more) excellent and original moments for us in the future. They're doing really well this season so far!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay Okay, didnt know that!! So she calls him something different or any other scene where they/or one of them reveal(s) their feelings without wanting it in front of the others,We need a little shocky/angsty moment I think to keep up the spice. :devil: :devil:

13. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

i loooove the idea of 'gil' behind closed doors, imagine they are with the rest of the team in the breakroom:

Grissom: So sara, you go match the fingerprints, and the rest can process the scene again.
    Sara: i'm on it,gris
    *the rest of the team leaves, accept for sara and grissom*
    Sara: so gil , what are you doing friday evening? :p

i'd sooo love to hear that ;)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

No it must be: GIL, what are WE doing on friday evening, your place or mine?! :D :devil:

15. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

Although I agree about not recycling past scenes, I think gsrhappyending's idea is good. Rather than copt the previous scene though, they could do a referential-type scene. Rather than Warrick, Sara and Hank - it would be Warrick, Sara and Gris. Gris can ask Sara to do something and she can reply (without thinking) "ok honey" (or something). Because he's in crime-scene-zen mode, Gris won't realise what Sara actually said and will just carry on oblivious. Warrick, however, will suddenly cotton on to the fact that there's something going on (more than the usual) between Sara and Gris and can subtely smirk at Sara. But, rather than reveal his hand, he'll remain quiet on the subject and carry on as if nothing unusual just occurred. Sara will be too embarrased to let Gris now that she may have accidentally clued Warrick in and Warrick will have weeks of fun winding up Gris by casually referring to Sara as "honey", "baby" and "sweet" etc... whilst enjoying Grissom's confusion. Maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.