Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahvma

Captain
*Trumpet Noise*.

Ah, 22. A number that has little or no significance with the usual anniversary milestones.

But you know what? 22 shall forever be the number of thread with which we went into the first fully canonized year of GSR, and the thread that came right after the drinking-age of California 21, in which we got our TV Guide article.

So... party down, babes.

sarahvma said:
So... party down, babes.
Did you seriously just say that?

Continuing from the old thread...

But babes? Seriously - babes?
You're just jealous he's not one of the babes you're talking about, Sar.

I wonder what episode he would have been moved to. How did he fit into the original episode/case? We'll have to see how they work him in, if they do in fact, work him in. If he's meant to be starting his downward spiral in Burnout (Gibby said he's on the fast track to burnout, so I theorise that this begins in 'Burnout' itself) how he's gonna fit there.
But yay for the new thread! *throws confetti*

*fires a canon*

Did you guys know that in 'Way To Go', they say the word 'canon' like 3 times? I counted once, then forgot. But yeah, Doc Robbins says Canon, and I think Grissom says Canon, can't remember.

But they say it a lot, anyway.

Congrats on thread #22.

I'll mention that there is 27 hours and 40 minutes until the premiere.

You're just jealous he's not one of the babes you're talking about, Sar.

Yes. It's always been my ambition to have the demanding task of standing, smiling and holding a briefcase. God, my shattered dreams. My shattered, shattered dreams. Why, Howie? Why? Why not me?

Cough.

*Squeezes a tear*

Did you seriously just say that?

I'd still preferred him to have said "babies" all a la Swingers.

Another possibility is that their facts are just old. I mean, in the article Billy is implying he hasn't yet done the TV Guide article, and as we know, it was confirmed to happen, like, three weeks ago or more, which was also when the Doc storyline was still intact

They said canon a lot. Because they KNEW.

Question; -please don't hurt me- Why a Canon ship? I feel stupid. Mrowr.

Via the poll, I chose "No, lost a favortie character, blah blah blah," because, well. I don't want Sara to leave. Simple as that. And if Billy leaves, I'll totally skitz and write him all sorts of disapoiting and downputting e-mails & letters. That'll get him bad, the old fart.

Oh - "Canon" means when something is confirmed as fact on the show. i.e. It is canon that Sara's father is dead, it is canon that Grissom's father is dead, and now, it's canon that our "ship" is real.

I picked no lost favorite character as well. No Grissom is bad enough, but without Sara? I just don't know if I would keep watching.

They said canon a lot. Because they KNEW.
I find it also amusing that now, whenever anyone 'round here wants to congratulate someone or give them a pat on the back like, "Good on ya, mate", it's all "Way to go, guys! Way to go! [/pimping finale title]"

Next thing you know, people will be all like "Since it's fall now, there's been a cool change in the weather. I hate to admit that we are coming closer to winter, but there's a real burden of proof with the leaves falling and stuff."

Congrats on the new thread. This was my headliner of choice so im happy.

Anyways, as for Grissom leaving. For me it would really have to depend on how they do it. I mean, I dont want either of them to leave, but I would rather have to satisfaction of knowing that they were together and not that he is leaving behind Sara. Then we will get a sad, destructive Sara again. I dont think we can go through that again. lol.

This is unless they give us a huge make out scene on the last episode because Grissom is leaving, then I could really die happy and not have to worry about Sara. Yes, i am a perv! Dont deny it, its in all of you! :)

Yay for the new thread. :D
Wow, that has taken some reading! The forum has gone mental.

Loved the TV Guide article. The picture was hot and is now printed and stuck on my office notice board. (Come on ladies, you know you've pinned it up too!)

Was it just me, or did WP come across as a bit grumpy in the article in the Chicago paper? Then again, I'm grumpy at the moment so grumpy is as grumpy does. ;)

I fear he could be closing a chapter of his life with CSI. But it's good he's trying to negotiate time off. I would prefer Grissom and Sara to leave together, but come back together. I'm a bit of a romantic and I'd love them to leave the lab hand in hand with the guys watching them go...*sniff, sob* And Chicago is only five hours away from Manchester!

Welcome Sara Grissom Fan! It was kind of lonely for me and grssom89 as well as csi fan uk as Brits, and congrats on not being a Southern, shandy drinking softy. Yorkshire and Lancashire rule! :lol:

YAAAAAY for thread number 22! :D

About the poll, this is a hard one. I went with 'I lost one, I don't want to lose another'. Because frankly, I can't watch this show without Grissom or Sara. And eventhough I could accept them leaving after season 7, I just love this show so much and I don't want to quit watching! So as long as Sara is on board, I'm on board. I might watch it if they would both be gone, I just probably won't consider myself a fan anymore. At the moment I'm also watching CSI: Miami, but I don't consider myself a fan of the new episodes (there I won't buy them on DVD, etc.)

Congrats on the new thread, everyone. yay!

I went with other, cause I really don't want to make decisions this far in advance. It depends on how the storyline progresses and what happens to lead us to that final moment of Grissomlessdom, so I'm gonna hold off on thoughts for now.

Congrats on the new thread :D I haven't posted in a while, but I figure now is as good a time as any to post.

The TV Guide article is great and the pics are awesome. :D It (almost) makes up for the fact that their Fall Returning Favorites issue last week was a Grey's Anatomy fest. :( Even though I don't have my hard copy yet (as I go to boarding school and only go home every other weekend) and I won't be able to watch the premiere until next weekend, I am SO excited that it's (almost) finally September 21.

For the poll I chose "It really depends" b/c that scenario basically happened on season 5 of 24 (bringing back Tony and Michelle after they had gotten remarried only to kill off each of them :mad:). I would be happy just knowing that Gris and Sara are living happily ever after. If they don't die, we are able to imagine and assume that they are happy and everything. :D However, if they did choose to kill off a character, I'm sorry to say that I would prefer them to choose Gris rather than Sara b/c she's my fave character. Anyway this is very long and rambly, but hopefully you can understand my point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back