Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: Grissom& Sara #22 - Tongues Cost More

He brought her a veggie burger. SQUEE!!
    And they totally made eye-love in that scene. Fine THAT, FCC!

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey ilovecsi. of course, join us! :D
    okey the veggie burger and "bye" were extremely cute. i am DYING. veggie was one of the cutest gsr moments ever. loved it. and as Reeb said, Warrick always witnesses GSR moements. i think they may be preparing the ground for him to be the first one to figure it out. also the "bye" had something intimate in it. Grissom never says "bye". to anyone. it was freaking intimate. i NEED MORE GSR!!!!

ETA:
    oh and the EYESEX in both scenes!!! precious!! it feals like grissom from season 1. like the same one from Unfriendly Skies. he had the same look on his face back then, and in veggie burger scene

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

"I got you a veggie burger"

AAhhh that was the sweetest

Grissom i've ever seen! It was a priceless GSR moment!

4. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Okay, so both Sarah and I are here, and we have one thing to say:

VEGGIE BURGER.

AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Only 20 minutes to go!

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, everyone - fairly boring episode, but I love what they're setting up for next wee, AND they're going to work together.

PLUS TONS of GSR. Awesome, awesome GSR. "Bye" was adorable. Anyway - am a bit tipsy. Gotta go.

6. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Careful with stretching the page, Zigs. You (or a mod?) might wanna edit that post.

I agree, the veggie burger thing was adorable, and the bit where Sara got her page/txt and had to go, Grissom's 'Bye' was strangely intimate. It was really sweet :)

I liked that the accident really was an accident, and that the suicide was really a suicide. It was a really "nice" start to the series...until Catherine got raped, that is. Next week's episode looks very gritty, exciting and dramatic. I hope I get to see it.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Here's my interpretation of tonight's Veggie Burger scene, destined to become a classic name in GSR history :p

Grissom: I brought you a veggie burger.
    Sara: Thanks!
    Warrick: What about me?
    Grissom: Sorry, I don't love you.
    *Greg pops out of nowhere*
    Greg: OWNED.

:lol: Okay, so maybe not quite, but I kept silently chanting in my mind for Gris to say something like that :p And that little look Sara gave him was so cute!! :D She's definitely bringing out his softer, more romantic side. In his office, he actually said bye to her! :lol: Who else has he said bye to!??

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, okay I know it's been stinking forever since I've been in here with y'all...but after our premiere tonight I had to stop by! First of all I gotta say...I LOVE Vegas! And I LOVE y'all's new thread title, I read that comment in an article today, and had to laugh! Awesome!! :D :devil:
    Okay so this premiere, this was a fabulous ep in lots of ways....and the GSR...was fabulous! That veggie burger scene was so totally cute! The little look Griss gave her and then his smile at her as he was leaving, and her little smirk at him...total *eye sex*! YAYYYY!!! And then the little scene in Griss' office...now that was great! Sara's little "My supervisor says..." lol, loved that! And then when she left...I SWEAR she was SO going to kiss him! She did her little purse her lips and leaned in for just a sec...they're so gonna tease us with an almost kiss forever before finally getting them to kiss for us! :D And I agree...Griss' "Bye" was adorable...and yeah intimate too!

So yeah...I LOVED this ep and and the GSR was fabulous! Sweet deal :lol:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I thought it was fabulous and the Cirque Du Soleil excatly like it is- I've been in that theater, so I got chills when Grissom and Cath were standing there- the "veggie burger" cute ;) loving and caring- like "yes dear" ;) their a couple for sure-and Warrick watching, - YES-- :p the look's- between them---except, he seemed a bit off his game- not her-him- like bored and just going through the motions-- :(:rolleyes: hopefully next week, will show more of them

WE'RE TOGETHER-AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

10. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Nope. I don't. Thanks for the concern. It's the premiere. I'm excited.

11. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Ive got to say that those scenes were just so damn adorable I got butterflies in my stomach.

Veggie burgers would have been a great thread 22 header! lol.

Im as giddy as a little school girl. Ive watched their scenes 6 times since the show. I just cant get over how cute they were together.

Was anyone else pondering what Sara was going to say until her pager went off? I thought it was interesting that she was the one that gave the ring back to the partner and Warrick wasnt (considering he is married blah blah blah) I dunno, Sara kind of looked at those rings with something extra in her eyes. Maybe Im just too high on GSR right now. I dunno

I wish i was tipsy like sarah but Im tapped out. Live it up girl!

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

congratulations for the new thread ;)
    o.m.g the 7 season begin rock :p the scena Veggie burgers is lovely and sweet really love.
    hey somebody can write the translation of the scene the office about the supervision between grissom and sara thank you ^_^. when griss say bye to sara , a kiss is´t bad .. :rolleyes:
    wishing i see the next episode and more gsr :D

13. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

SARA: The trail of seeds proved it. It was suicide after all.
    GRISSOM: It's the first time I've seen a suicide where the gun stays in the vic's hand.
    SARA: I have an explaination for that too. Dupuytren's contracture. It's a rare condition, characterised by progressive fibrosis of the palmar fascia - the tissue's thickened, contracting the fingers - he couldn't let go of the gun. (Beat) The condition was still in its early stages, which is why it looked like rigor.
    GRISSOM: Do we have any idea why he killed himself?
    SARA: Depression maybe? (Beat) You know, according to my supervisor, we're not really in the business of why, but--
    (She gets a message)
    SARA: I gotta go.
    GRISSOM: Bye.
    (She smiles at him with pursed lips, then leaves)

:)

Oh, and while I'm at it...

(Sara and Warrick sit across the table from oneanother in the breakroom, having just been watching Brass on the news. Grissom enters, carrying two polystyrene cartons of food.)
    GRISSOM: (to Sara) I got you a vege burger.
    (He hands one of the cartons to her. She looks surprised, but pleased)
    SARA: Thanks!
    (Warrick looks up, hoping for his)
    WARRICK: What about me?
    (Grissom hands napkins etc to Sara)
    GRISSOM: I didn't know you were here. (Beat) Soy sorry.
    (Grissom looks at Sara and she smiles at his lame-ass joke)
    WARRICK: Where's the love?
    (Sara continues smiling at Grissom [and to herself] and Grissom exits, looking rather pleased with himself)

Clearly he had his own food - I bet he would have liked them to have lunch together :( Ah well, he can make her breakfast in bed tomorrow and they can feed each other pancakes and strawberries, snuggled up in the covers ;)

But, next thing you know, Warrick'll get all pissy with Grissom about something, and Gris will reply "...Is this about that hamburger thing?"

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello you lucky ones! So jealous of you seeing GSR on the big screen!!! I am so glad that sara and grissi are fine and flirting and joking and....sorry I got lost in dirty thoughts... :devil:, I can imagine the veggie burger scene being sooooo cute :p, Please keep on posting about the king and queen of csi!!! :D

15. mee1st

mee1st Hit and Run

My first thought while reading this was similar to yours. But then again: take it at least with a grain of salt. You know, like WP said, when a show is running for years, you have to stay sharp, and my guess just is: if they'd lean back and assume: hey Grissom and Sara are together, finally, and now they will probably get kids and a house and a dog and... you know what I mean, no matter how much we(or at least some of us) might wish they would be happily ever after, for the show it just doesn't work, it would get really ... let's say difficult ... to weave it into a plot which has that speed and those kind of dark themes as it is with the CSI stories.
    And another point: my guess, because WP and JF are the actors and they get their scripts two days before the shooting starts (again had to qoute WP :) ) - you know, what are they supposed to assume about what happens next? They probably wont know until they start shooting. The most intelligent way then is to follow Grissoms advise: "Assume nothing."
    And GSR is not everything about the characters. There are many facets of the characters they have to care about.

SO I understand that they want to keep it light, not committing to much to the idea of GSR - that we want GSR to rule is what we want, and we can only hope that the writers follow our wishes to some extend and I guess we have the actors on our side, no matter what they say.
    And there are lots of fans who don't like GSR at all, so maybe they want to try to keep them interested in lighten the whole thing up a bit?

But I think we shouldn't be too shocked about JF's comment about monogamy/non-monogamy - I don't believe a word :lol:.
    You know, they both, JF and WP did a fantastic job throughout the years to give the characters of Sara and Grissom depth and give them some kind of their own live and soul, I don't think they will throw it away so easily and let them do out-of-character things.

This is just not the time to concentrate 100% on GSR for anybody on the show, I think that would not be too good for the show. YOu know, it's about crimes, and show must go on, all we have to do now is to trust them.

Doesn't mean I won't get angry and consider to stop watching the show, if they suck and end GSR :devil:

My gosh ... I hope I was able to help you a bit with my commentary and that it was not too pointless.

So I go back to catch up with the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.