Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Guess what happened before I saw the premiere?

I had to tell myself to breathe.

Guess what happened after the premiere?

I couldn't stop shaking.

And I'm currently plotting to kill all To Be Continued signs. Who wants to join me?

Don't worry Sarah, I had absolutely NO clue that my birthday was on the premiere...

The veggie-burger scene was classic. At the end Warrick said 'Where's the love?' and what was my reaction? Well: HAHAHA!!!! Between Sara and Gris! :p

Awkwardly enough, this season had a different feel to it. I don't know, it just was.. different. Grissom is sweet this year, :p

Cause Veggie-Burgers are romantic.

AW! I'm so in with you, Sara! UHH! When I saw the To be Continued, I almost flipped. -angry face-

I agree with you, the veggie-burger thing was so sweet. He bought her a burger; It must be love

It sucked I couldn't get on last night but, AAAAAAAH! Veggie Burgers!!!! I think they're absolutely disgusting, but after watching that scene, I think I might give them another try. The moment I watched that, I started screaming for my little brother, because all he's ever done is watch reruns on Spike. When I told him Sara and Grissom were dating, he was in complete denial. He hasn't seen WTG yet, but he did watch the veggie burger scene.
He rolled his eyes and walked out on me. I just yelled, "Where's the love now?" CSI is like scripture at my house. You don't even know.

wohooot, i just watched the veggie burger scene over at grissomsararomance.com, and it`s a wonderful scene, it shows he cares about her, he really really does, and he want to show it, by buying her a veggie burger! :D :D :D maybe that is his way of expressing these kind of things... :) :)

saraXsullivan said:
Guess what happened before I saw the premiere?

I had to tell myself to breathe.

Guess what happened after the premiere?

I couldn't stop shaking.

And I'm currently plotting to kill all To Be Continued signs. Who wants to join me?

Don't worry Sarah, I had absolutely NO clue that my birthday was on the premiere...

The veggie-burger scene was classic. At the end Warrick said 'Where's the love?' and what was my reaction? Well: HAHAHA!!!! Between Sara and Gris! :p

Awkwardly enough, this season had a different feel to it. I don't know, it just was.. different. Grissom is sweet this year, :p

Cause Veggie-Burgers are romantic.

My reactions were different, yet simalar. I was running around my house in circles screaming "AHHH" for fifteen minutes before it came on. Then I had to breathe.
Afterward, I vowed to kill all "To Be Continued..." signs.
And your opinions of everything are totally what I think to.
I like Grissom better when he's sweet and nice and un-rude.

And "Cause Veggie-Burgers are romantic" would make an awe-some thread title. :p

I watched the episode and I loved it. :D

Grissom bringing Sara the veggie-burger was a perfect way to show that they are in a relationship. And it was totally cute though! Their second scene was very intriguing as well.
This just was like I wanted it to be: No full GSR story, but it's also not being ignored. Perfect! :D

LOL. We weren't exactly swinging from ceilings, but it was fun.
Well *I* wasn't swinging from the ceiling. But I don't know about YOU.

For those who watched, WAS it a solid episode other than the GSR?
I thought it was boring, but you knew that. Granted, I was totally not sober and had no idea what the hell was going on for most of the episode (Did we, in fact, find out who or what killed the girl? Cause I haven't a clue). . But it was very boring for my drunken mind. And after veggie burger, I just kinda shut down and was like "THAT'S IT. I got my GSR. I am happy." I can't wait until next week.

saraXsullivan said:
And this is me raising my hand. :p
What really bothered me though, and I do realize that the TBC came up, but why start cutting into the other case? I don't know, maybe they were trying to pull your attention to the less depressing storyline...*sniffs* :( poor Catherine...
Well happy thoughts here. I started to watch the GSR scenes again. And the promo for another episode...
"First blush..." ahhh... I think this is an episode I'm looking forward to the most. I'm thinking it'll go on some of the top GSR lists. Aaaah. I can't wait. It's sorta sad though. I'm already looking forward to a future episode, when I just got my fix last night. Can you spell Addict?

so sarah wanted to know how we liked the entire episode in general. first i have to admit one thing: the beggining was freakin' breathtaking, the camera shots, music, that circus, then later John Mayer, CathDrama, then Danny Bonaducci in this staged crime scene ... ohhh this episode was just great. a LOT of things happened, and they even found time for GSR. awesome, awesome, awesome. i can't WAIT until next thursday to see what'll heppen with Cath, Lynds and also with our beloved GSR (supposed to be lots of GSR, right? YEpee!). great season opener. i haven't been more freaked out about anything else in recent time than CathDarama yesterday, to be honest. i was like wtf? it's great to be unspoiled :D

oh and one thing that happened to me today in my class. my business profesor was explaining something, and i was kinda falling asleep. then he said "so in Saudi Arabia they can sell only VEGGIE BURGERS". i immedietaly woke up and almost got a heart attack. *sigh* another word after i freak out.

okey as i said earlier veggie burger scene was one of the most adorable GSR scenes ever. they made eyesex with warrick closely watching. i also think grissom surprises sara by being sweet. i don't think she ever expected it from him (but she probably knew it's possible). now when she see that he is able to be freakin' sweet, she sees him in a different light. and she likes it. a lot :D

ETA: one thing i didn't like about this ep, and about a couple more from season 6. there is much less suspense regarding to the "who killed" plot. i mean, we don't learn about suspects as much as we used to, and we cannot make those guesses "mike's the murderer" - "heck no it's his wife" etc etc. this is the only thing that bothers me in the new episodes. i like some CSI in a bit Agatha Christe style more, if you know what i mean.

I really like the episode not loved but it was good. There were some parts were i was like "that's iT??" :confused: Is not like them to just end like that and not have a BIG mystery around them. But overall i liked it.

And Grissom is different :eek: I dont know if is him w/o the beard or is just that he's in LOVE?! The veggie burger scene was so cute and adorable!! He was sooo sweet!!

I really loved the whole veggie burger part.. and yeah it does seem like warrick is always the witness. but never seems to get it?!

The episode was ok. For some reason, I felt like they could have done better with the music at some parts. I don't know why I got that feeling. But the cases were decent, short but totally forgivabel cause a) the last 20 minutes was so worth it and b) they had to fit Cirque and John Mayer into one episode.

I will now go and try veggie burgers whenever they serve them in my cafeteria :D

Fine, it wasn't the greatest episode ever. In the promos, they tried to blow things up a bit. I thought the Cirque might be bigger, but it was more about the stage rather than the performers. John Mayer rocked, it was just sad to see Catherine take that devastating turn while he was singing :(
The GSR was dandy though, but I'll hate it if Sara is always bringing up the point that Grissom's her supervisor. I don't think it'll be a big deal in the future.
I also loved how Sara felt sorry for the gay couple. I think she had that "how would i feel in this situation" thought going on when she returned the ring. It made me sad for them too :(
I'm hoping for a happier ending in part two though :)

I thnk that I actually like the promos better. I don't know why but it made it seem cooler.. and more csi-ish, and funny. now its good but kinda depressing.. I mean seriously grissom and sara only really had two GOOD parts together and Warrick was in the room for one. Not cool. But I think that the next will be better. =]

So. Uh. *cough* Who DID end up killing the chickie at Cirque? I paid such rapt attention.

Sarah and I thought that the partner of the dude who killed himself was a dead ringer for James Spader. Seriously, like, dead on.

I'm thinking of making a veggie-burger themed icon. teehee.

I like that Warrick was in the room and we still managed to get a sweet GSR moment that wasn't too blatant or telling. It was very normal and I love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back