Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

welcome to the ship guys!
Let's all ship this wonderfull ship! :p
It gives us pure joy! :D

I was rewatching those scenes from Happenstance and LOL, Gil was so ogling Catherine. He just couldn't help it, could he? I mean, look where he's staring at in this scene! :lol:

normal7x08183ej1.jpg

*pets Gil* We know you want to. :D

LMAO! He must have missed the twins. ;)

hhunter said:
and Formalities, another definative Grissom epi, the scene where she is tying his bowtie, too cute, when she says to him "you need a woman" I think we ALL know what that means :)
Not just any woman, mind you. She should have screamed ME! :D Alright forgive my mood, I haven't been here for the longest time and I missed my purejoy. Thankfully we got some last episode. *huggles everyone*

Welcome leahmarie! :D

Thanks for the welcome. LMAO, definitely didn't notice that in Happenstance, he just can't help himself can he, I mean, he's never been able to keep his hands off her has he?

LOL we're pretty good in extreme shippiness (is that even a word? :lol:), aren't we? Or is it because they just can't hide the undeniable chemistry whenever they are in a scene together...and sometimes even when they are apart from each other like in Jackpot and Cross-Jurisdictions. ;)

Again, he can't miss any chance to glance at her, even if there's someone else in the same room.

normal7x08701bk2.jpg

*waves at cofi* Welcome back, girl! You really need to stop by more often. :D

Shippiness? It's a word now. :lol: I use it all the time.

Erica, I love that scene^. I capped it too after ehem legally downloading it. :p Doing screecaps and making avvies is my newfound hobby. :p

gil ogling cath. this is normal.

gravey, the ship that pees together stays together. and what ren and i said is true...it takes an amazing comfort level to keep talking to your partner when they go to pee. you just don't do that with anyone.

hehe, another thread title...the couple that pees together...

That's a good one, a couple who pees together or at least leaves the door open...
I can totally see them having a discussion and one of them having to 'use the bathroom' and leaving the door open as not to interrupt the coversation (hopefully that's not too gross) :eek:
that to me is a comfortable relationship!

LOL the image probably isn't too pretty, but the idea is certainly a great one. It takes a lot for a couple to feel comfortable and natural to do that and I so can imagine one of them going to the bathroom, leaving the door open while the other one remains laying in their bed and the two continue their conversation. :)

Jeez I wonder what Catherine is looking at...

normal7x08830si1.jpg

^not sure but i think whatever it is may be grossing her out. he should probably have whatever it is checked and removed if necessary.

*coughs* You know I'd love to see him have *it* checked and removed since he's been such a bad boy recently. But dang, that was not the purpose I posted that pic. I wanted everyone to have naughty thoughts! :lol:

Oh speaking of that, we haven't had any funny caps in a while. How about someone cap the pic above?

EricaSJ said:
I wanted everyone to have naughty thoughts! :lol:
That's normally not a problem on this thread!!

I'm not a fan of Gil's new glasses, but in the pic of Gil looking at Cath, he actually looks kind of sexy in those glasses. Maybe it's just the way he's looking at her. She needs to bring her glasses back too.

She looks HOT in her glasses :) I'm with you kaylyne, not a fan of his new glasses. They make him look more geeky than he already is.
and you REALLY don't want me to go there... this is a PG-13 board :D

I don't know. I kind of like his glasses. I think they're less nerdy than before and yeah...I like them. Marg's glasses rocked, so I hope she wears them soon. :D Yay for intelligent people.

coolc, I sort of caught onto the whole thing that you and ren were saying about the peeing thing, but it's kind of a weird subject to be on when we're discussing a ship (although GC applies to anything and makes them all sizzling hot). A whole new comfort level. I didn't see it that way before when she asked whether he was taking a potty break, but now that you've mentioned it. You've got thoughts in my head now that are not PG-13. :lol:

Eh, I'm not a fan of his new glasses, either. I just don't think he looks good in them. I think I prefer everything old about him. His old glasses, his old lover, his old attitude, his old self. And yes, Catherine looks extremely hot in her glasses. She has a great taste in not only clothes but also glasses. ;)

Tee hee. I wonder what Gravy is thinking that is not PG-13. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back