Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

Erica. Bad girl. Sleep patterns are good.

I have a feeling the next episode may screw up a story I'm 20 pages into...

Damn TPTB

Hello,
I've decided to stop lurking. I love Grissom and Catherine, they have a chemistry that can't be rivalled, except by Nick and Sara Maybe. I've been watching CSI since the beginning and Grissom and Catherine just make so much sense.
Anyway, glad to be here

NEWBIE!!!

Welcome, leahmarie.

As soon as one of our esteemed colleagues finds it, we'll give you a newbie basket :D

Awww, thank you. I also write fanfiction, if anyone's interested. At fanfiction.net I'm CSI-4077. It's not great, but it helps me with the lack of CG this season.

hottie will find it...and welcome. see, hottie knows where it's located in my photobucket, lol.

oh dead ringer. perfect example of comfort. you just don't walk up on any man taking a leak and nag him unless there is a certain level of understanding between the two of you.

...the couple that pees together...

coolcatz said:
hottie will find it...and welcome. see, hottie knows where it's located in my photobucket, lol.

oh dead ringer. perfect example of comfort. you just don't walk up on any man taking a leak and nag him unless there is a certain level of understanding between the two of you.

...the couple that pees together...

What IS CSI's obsession with pee?

But yeah, I agree with you - something tells me that Gil wouldn't let just anyone walk up on him taking a leak - and Catherine wouldn't go up to just any guy ;)

welcome leahmarie! Glad to have you aboard and I agree fanfiction helps greatly with the lack of gc in the forcast lately (but ya gotta admit that Happenstance was a nice unexpected change). I'm a fanfiction.net writer myself (Daydreamer1127). Writings almost thereputic these days.

Hottie_Cath- you're right they just LOVE PAFCON lol. I couldn't even count the number of times it looked like Gil was about to jump Cath in Fur and Loathing lol

leahmarie, welcome to the Grillows thread. You're very welcome here and glad you decided to delurk. Fanfic? I'm so going to go read!

Hottie, Erica, Ren, thank you all. And Coolc, I'll be sure you look you up on photobucket (almost wrote facebook there. damn addicting thing).

welcome-basket2.gif

leahmarie!!! Welcome! I love your fic Oh What A Night, I really love those fic thats about their past.
And 27dayz and leahmarie you both should also archive your fics at Graveshiftcsi. :D

coolcatz LOL! when Hodges talked about pee in Happenstance its so gross but GC in Dead Ringer made it look hot. :lol:

Hottie, doesn't GC make everything on this good earth hot and amazingly sexy? :lol: or would that just be their chemistry? :D

How did we get onto the subject of peeing again? It's quite a strange one for a shipper thread to be discussing. But then again, we're the coolest, so hey we can discuss anything we'd like. :lol:

Welcome, leahmarie! Glad you've decided to delurk. :D

GraveyardIntern said:
Hottie, doesn't GC make everything on this good earth hot and amazingly sexy? :lol: or would that just be their chemistry? :D
Certainly does! CSI started off as the sexiest show about dead bodies every conceived! :lol: And much of its attraction can be attributed to the GC dynamics and its outflowing onto the team. When the leads lead as a tight pair, everything and everyone else in the team just fall into place nicely.

GraveyardIntern said:
How did we get onto the subject of peeing again? It's quite a strange one for a shipper thread to be discussing. But then again, we're the coolest, so hey we can discuss anything we'd like. :lol:
That we are! Hey between a man and his woman, there are no secrets or taboos. Gil and Cath are definitely a couple when peeing doesn't stop the communicating! :lol:

NEWBIE! *claps* The Lady loves newbies! :lol: Welcome aboard leahmarie, glad to have you here. Has anyone asked you our traditional questions to newbies? ie. What are your favorite PureJoy scenes and where do you think Gil's big screen TV is? Apart from answering the questions, you are also welcomed to vote for our new thread title here. If you don't know which one to choose, go for the mystery thread title because mystery is good. :D

Hehe Gravy, Cath and Gil do make everything on this earth look hot and sexy, just like themselves. They just have the chemistry to cause that. :lol:

Welcome to the newbies !
That's actually all I have to say , sorry :lol:

Ummmm, I'm a sucker for Jackpot, they are such a married couple, at lest they should be. Callering Catherine 'Dear' came so naturally. I also love when he reassures her about her parenting skills.

Hi leahmarie, I'm new too,well new to the ship
I'm a HUGE Grissom fan, hence the avatar :)
and I do agree Jackpot (one of the definative Grissom episodes) is also one of their best in terms of the way they talk to each other, the "yes Dear" and "you owe me"
I don't think Gris would have asked anyone else to do his work for him and she wouldn't have done it if it were anyone else
and Formalities, another definative Grissom epi, the scene where she is tying his bowtie, too cute, when she says to him "you need a woman" I think we ALL know what that means :)
and Grissom vs the Volcano.."Catherine, there is a volcano on the table." and the look in his eyes. She knew he was excited about that so she came back with "I too had a volcano, but I lost to the guy with the ant farm"
I think we were supposed to figure out that they were in elementary school together, but I don't think so from the lengthy discussions about their backgrounds, but it was still fun to watch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back