Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

I won't cap it.
It's too much, for me. I'm a poor innocent 17year-old. O.O

I don't like his glass either. I mean, I prefer to imagine him with Cath's glasses. coolc wasn't something like that in your fic? The one that won the Graveyard Visual Contest?

Dunno why, maybe it's still that confort we're talking about. I can easily see him taking her glasses from her head and starting reading anything.
Just like an old married couple <3

Oh yeah Heather is good with those kinda caps. :devil: :D

Jeez I wonder what Catherine is looking at...
We're not sure the kill joy directors only showed us Gil and Cath's upper body.
Oh oh wait I think I know! :lol:
lowerhalfpo7.jpg

No wonder Catherine was so quick in grabbing the dollar back. heh. :D

I am not a fan of Gil's glasses either. Its not too mod for me, lol!!! I like his old glasses better.
And I agree with you Dardeile its not difficult to see Gil taking Cath's glasses from her and use it (and vice versa) they usually use each others things anyway.
Btw, a writer promised us Gil and Cath scenes for Season 7..he just said 'scenes' though it could be anything from Gil seeing Cath pass through the lab's hallway or something, lol! just telling you all so that we could have a noise barrage on CBS just in case he doesn't deliver what he promised lol!

A noise barrage? :lol:

Rissa, you got to stuff the half of the dollar note deeper into the pocket... It's too obvious. Cath and Gil are never obvious
lmfao.gif

About the glasses: that's exactly the kind of thing the two of them would do. And just in case any cold fish comes along to tell us we're just playing extreme shippiness with this, we've Shooting Stars to back us up on this. If Gil willingly shares his canteen bottle of water with Cath, and if she can walk up to him thinking he's relieving himself, and he acts as though it was something she's in the habit of doing, well, sharing glasses, plucking them off each other's noses, is really no big deal.

More scenes with Gil and Cath? That's good. Better yet that those scenes should sizzle like they used to. Yeah, no passing each other in the corridor like ships in the night.

What are the chances of GC this Thursday do you think?

Yep Rissa, you got to tuck it deeper so that Cath's hand can also get in deeper. :devil: Aww ren, I totally love what you said about Cath and Gil sharing everything. You're right. It's really no big deal.

I'm not sure about this week. As far as I know, the team will work the case together. So maybe there will be a bit of C/G, but remember, always expect the worst. ;)

LOL, i think if i put half of the dollar way below Gil's pocket it will be over the pg13-o-meter. :D

Im guessing Gil will be inside the lab sitting around in the next episode. He's always behind his desk lately.. he really needs someone who could pluck him out of his desk.

Btw I was watching silly cheesy comedy flicks and for some reason I also decided to watch To Halve and To Hold, lol.. :D I thought the writer of the ep had a brilliant humor, I was laughing all throughout. I also noticed that in THATH when they did the 'shippy' scenes between Gil and Terri and Gil and Cath, they didn't do the cheap eyebrow raising, eye squinting, lip pursing and head tilting antics like what they're doing in the recent episode/season.. the acting was so natural in that ep.

Also, I got a feedback that Danny Cannon's Season 6 Commentary for Shooting Stars was boring.. I guess it was all about the technical aspects of the ep. I don't know though if he said something about Gil and Cath cuz the one I asked isn't a shipper. :D

^ I'll let you know when I get the DVDs, or does anyone in our thread have them already? *bats eyelashes*

LOL I love the shippy scenes from To Halve and to Hold, too. I don't think I'll ever figure out how they did Gil/Cath and Gil/Teri in one episode without making people feel awkward. Those scenes were just so natural that you felt really comfortable watching them. :) This episode made a lot of good memories. The case was touching, the shippy scenes were full of chemistry and the lines were humorous. Ah the good ol' days. :)

EricaSJ said:
LOL I love the shippy scenes from To Halve and to Hold, too. I don't think I'll ever figure out how they did Gil/Cath and Gil/Teri in one episode without making people feel awkward. Those scenes were just so natural that you felt really comfortable watching them. :)
Those scenes definitely felt so natural. I'm guessing it's because all three - Gil, Cath & Teri - so comfortable with each other. In this one, Cath is the one who calls Teri in to help. Even at the end when Gil asks Cath if she can finish up so he can go to dinner, she knows it's with Teri and has a little smile. Even with Lady H, Cath has a comfortable rapport with her, which is why - for me anyway - the Gil/LH, Cath/LH scenes are so comfortable.

I'd have liked to seen more back story of Gil's relationship with - whats-her-name (Charlotte?) - the lab tech that went on a date with him in the beginning. The one who said "pin me against a wall". As usual, Cath was comfortable being with the two of them as well.

Just remember, when Gil was around these other ladies, he was more jovial/playful and not as much of a grumpy hermit with his head up his rear as he has been the last few seasons.

^you know women seem to have a thing about asking grissom to pin them up, tie them up and tape them up but catherine is the only one he's actually taken any action with.

oh promised scenes!!!! well that and one other thing in combo will bring me back to the show.

yays, gravey gets the peeing thing. which really is nothing but being comfortable in each others space. and they are so natural with that (prior to gil's lobotomy).

thath...one of the best gc eps ever. this ep proves it is gil who is the romantic one (stars and trucks) and cath the practical one (i was thinking we could be done by morning). unfortunately gil lost that romantic nature when he had that lobotomy. (see teri miller, charlotte and lady h for more examples of romantic gil---he does exist!).

poor cath, the wistful look on her face as she looked at the pictures on the wall representing a lifetime of marriage...you kinda feel bad for her even though she's better off away from eddie. and now that we know more about her background it's even more touching. she wants what she didn't have as a child, but being practical cath she doesn't seem to expect it from anyone.

Oh Catherine is the only one Gil's actually taken any action with, without her asking him to do that. :lol: I've always loved the "stars and trucks" scene. They just couldn't be any cuter hahaha. And it just reminded me that every time Gil went stargazing, Catherine was there with him (To Halve and to Hold, Shooting Stars). :) Hey I'd love to know more about Gil and Charlotte, too. Charlotte seemed like a funny person to me.

Well, I think Cath has learned it the hard way. It's one thing that you want something, it's a different story that you actually get it. Sometimes you just don't get what you want no matter how hard you work for it. Just as she told Lindsey on the little girl's birthday, "life is unfair".

coolcatz, yes women do want Grissom to 'pin them to a wall'
I'm glad you remember the lab tech's name
and Terri Miller, she was great! I love THATH when Cath says to him "you get that dumb look on your face"
She knows him :)

Speaking of knowing him.. Lady H you brought up
she did know him, she pegged him from the moment they met and Catherine knew it. I love how Cath and Lady H had similar backgrounds and their relationship was great.
"Death is still a man's world" Cath says to Lady H
Yes Romantic Grissom does exisist
Catherine needs to bring it out of him... :)

Cofi was in here! YAY!

You know, a great thing about Gil and action, is that Catherine is the only one he's done that to WITHOUT HER ASKING.

He did it purely out of instinct. Me loves it :)

Good for you for mentioning instinct, Anne. I think Cath and Gil always protect each other out of instinct. Just look at the scene from Room Serves where they were going into the victim's apartment. That's another example of Gil protecting Cath. And Cath did the same thing for him in Strip Strangler and Shooting Stars as well. This brings us back to the old topic - they look out for each other and look after each other. That is something we don't see between other CSI's although we do know that they care for their partners. Again, explains how special and treasured the relationship between Cath and Gil is. :)

Have you voted?

Yes I have voted ;)

And you must include in that list, the scene from "Grissom Vs The Volcano". He just heard the noise and bam - pushing Catherine underneath him ;)

Um...we WERE talking about that scene from Grissom vs the Volcano. LMAO. It's the scene which we named "pin down without asking"! :lol:

I'll forgive you for missing that, though, since you're sick. *pets you*

EricaSJ said:
Um...we WERE talking about that scene from Grissom vs the Volcano. LMAO. It's the scene which we named "pin down without asking"! :lol:

I'll forgive you for missing that, though, since you're sick. *pets you*

*sneezes* Thank you, I appreciate it :)

And in Strip Strangler, I think the protectiveness goes past Catherine saving him from Goggle. I think you also have to remember that she took care of him when he had his migraine, that she tried to steer him on a path that wouldn't get him into trouble, and that she brought his team back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back