Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Re: Flack & Stella

:lol: Mandy, it is VERY VERY slight in terms of their almond-shape.

I like the one with BBQ pork, yum.

Hahaha I love how we all assume Flack will mess up when speaking other languages... didn't we say something similar about him speaking Greek to Stella and accidentally saying the wrong thing?

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Okay, slight but they still are somewhat almond shaped. :lol:

I like dipping my dimsum in lemon and Chiu Chow Chili Oil, no soy sauce for me. I like it really hot. Same goes for the Char siu baau. :lol:

Oh poor Flack. :lol: Messing up speaking in another language. :lol: What I had in mind was Flack messing up the food order and when the food arrives they'll realize that he ordered something too exotic like snake for instance. :lol: I hope that never happens to them. Stella would probably freak out. No, make that Flack would probably freak out. Remember him having this grossed out expression on his face when he saw Lindsay eat that fried spider. :lol:

3. feathergirl926

Yum, all this talk of dim sum is making me hungry... hehe my grandparents actually just dropped off some congee/jook for my parents and I... yummy! That is another one of my favorite dishes.

Flack messing up the order would be so funny. I can just imagine him ordering snake or some other exotic food... oh I know! Chicken feet or the "thousand year old egg"... hahahaha. My family loves both of those dishes, but they definitely don't scream Flack, and I can see him freaking out when he realizes what he ordered.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love congee. Again, I like mine with meatballs. We usually go out for Sunday breakfast at a Chinese place that serves congee. And chicken feet, we call that here adidas (yes like the shoe brand. :lol:). I'm the only one who doesn't eat that in my family. Century egg? Not too scary. How about some jellyfish? I love those. :lol: Flack would probably freak out with the chicken feet. As for the century eggs, those go well with the jellyfish (often mistaken for seaweed) and they're aren't scary looking. Stella would probably enjoy eating those and then Flack would follow suit just to show Stella he isn't scared of eating something exotic. :lol: I know all this talk about Chinese food is making me hungry as well and it's past 3 am my time. :lol:

5. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Mandy and feathergirl, my fellow happy Chinese New Year to both of you. I'm not Asian, I'm AA, but I hope you accept my greetings. :D

Flack and Stella on Chinese New Year. Hmmm. Flack and Stella enjoying divine Chinese food over chopsticks, at a Chinese restaurant in the hip side of Manhattan. They have fun handling the use of the chopsticks.

6. feathergirl926

Grrr, I had typed something and then when I went to post it, I had an error page. Annoying.

Anyway, as I said in the post that got deleted, :lol:, I like duck in my congee. My family loves chicken feet but I haven't worked up the courage to try it yet... I probably will try it just to say that I have, though, especially if we go to Hong Kong for my Aunt's wedding at the end of the year, then visit Mainland. I have tried the Century egg, and didn't care for it, but that's probably because I don't really like egg yolk unless it is scrambled or over easy. I think the color and/or name would freak Flack out a little bit, until they explain that it's really not a century old egg, :lol: 3 AM??? Girl, go to bed! LOL... I forget, where are you located again?

Thanks for the greetings Kiane! Of course we will accept your greetings, Chinese New Year isn't just for Chinese, lol. ANd I love your idea for how they celebrate Chinese New Year... a swanky Chinese restaurant would be fun, especially if they don't know how to use chopsticks.

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the greetings Kiane. ;) Heather is right you don't have to be Chinese to join in the celebrations for Chinese New Year. :D

As for them eating with chopsticks...Hmmm... I totally forgot about that! :lol: Of course, they'll have to use them. Duh! :lol: I see Flack as the expert with him teaching Stella how to use the chopsticks.

Heather, I hate when my post gets deleted as well. Try using Firefox, it's much better than IE.

I'm in Manila, we're on the same time zone as Hong Kong. Yes, I should go to bed already but I'm just finishing the latest episode of House. :lol: I love Hong Kong, the shopping and the food! Try going to the night market in Granville, lots of bargain there. I'm not sure, I might go back this March. I'm sure you'll love it there. As for the Mainland, I might go to Shenzhen or Shanghai. Oh yeah, you should go to Macao while you're there. Feels like you're in Europe since it has this Old World feel. :)

8. feathergirl926

Manila, huh? I would love to visit that city some time... My aunt is actually the food editor for the South China Morning Post, and we are hoping my family can all make it out there for the wedding. I would love to visit Mainland, any where, lol.

I agree, Flack would be an expert at chopsticks and have to show Stella the ropes...

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I really should be in bed but I'm just not too sleepy. I'm actually just enjoying my last bit of freedom before I start work next week. :lol: As for Manila, well, it's big and crowded. It is the jumping off point for visiting the islands down south or even for a trip up north. You have to get out of Manila to see true beauty. Our beaches are gorgeous. :lol:

Maybe Flack could feed Stella with chopsticks. I wonder how that would go. Would it be awkward and funny? Or romantic? Or both. :lol: Oh yeah...Just another question for you ladies... What do you think's written in Flack and Stella's respective fortune cookies? (in honor of Chinese New Year)

10. feathergirl926

I think Flack would try to be romantic with feeding her, but it would just end up being funny.

And I will have to get back to you about the fortune cookies... I never get fortunes, I mostly get proverbs, lol.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hmmm...I've been thinking about thread names. How about we come up with something that one said to the other. Just a suggestion. :D Like 'Cause When You Drive We Don't Eat.' ...and I mean this in a naughty way. :lol: :devil: How about you ladies, what do you suggest? I'll try to think of more.

As for the fortune cookies, hmmmm...How about Flack getting something like True love happens only once in a lifetime. Take care of it. Nurture it. I know, too sappy right? I think I've seen this somewhere, I'm just not too sure. How about Flack talks to the restaurant owner and he could propose to Stella via the fortune cookie. When Stella reads her fortune it'll read something like 'Will you marry me?'. :lol: What do you ladies think? :D

12. feathergirl926

Mandy, I love the idea of the new thread title being something they have said to each other. I actually like the one you suggested :)

And both of those fortunes you mentioned are great. I like the idea of proposing via fortune cookie.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm still trying to remember what Stella said to Flack in that cigar store. Was it something like 'Nah. Try breaking another one.' I'll try to think of other possible thread titles. I'm actually thinking something along the lines of combustible chemistry or sparks fly when these two get together. IDK. What do you guys think?

I'm a really pragmatic person but I have to confess, I'm a closet romantic. :lol: I also love the idea of Flack proposing to Stella via the fortune cookie. That would probably take Stella by surprise, grand romantic gesture and all. Of course, she'll say yes. :lol:

As for Playing With Matches, I'm glad we got to see Flack and Stella together after the previous episode where they didn't even share screen time. However, it would have been nicer had Mac not been around. :lol: It would have been great if Flack and Stella just had each other to work with. It seems the funny lines happen when they are around the other one with no one else present. :lol:

To celebrate this week's episode, here are some screen caps from Playing With Matches:

Flack: 'Hey Stel...Admiring the view from down there?'
    Stella: 'Of course Flack. My day wouldn't be complete without me ogling your assets.'
    [​IMG]

Flack: 'I think the cat's out the bag Stel. Mac knows. I can feel it in my bones.'
    Stella: 'Flack, don't be such a baby. I'll handle Mac. I won't let him torture you too much.'
    [​IMG]

I know, I know. The captions are pretty lame. :lol: :lol:

14. feathergirl926

Or how about something involving his Irishness and her Greekness, since we always seem to bring those two qualities up?

I haven't seen Playing with Matches yet... I got home last night and to work on a paper due today. It is recorded though so I will probably watch it tonight. Great caps and captions as always. I like the second one, about Stella not letting Mac torture Flack too much... especially since I definitely see Mac playing big brother and threatening that if Don hurts her, Mac will come after him, and as a CSI he knows the best ways to kill people and get away with it :D

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

How about Irish Detective has a thing for Greek CSI/Goddess. I know, too lame right? :lol: Anyway, we've got to come up with some more. :D

I like the idea of Stella trying to protect Flack from Mac's wrath. :lol: Mac going all big brother trying to protect his 'sister' and Stella trying hard to keep Mac to back off. :lol: Just too funny. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.