Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Re: Flack & Stella

:lol: I agree, I just think Stella would totally love action movies. I think it's fun having them both be surprised by the other's taste in films, especially early on in the relationship.

BTW this is the 990th post, just TEN more until our next thread. Wooo!

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I suggested the song thread so the songs wont get lost in between the other posts but if you dont want to, I dont really mind

I like the idea of them being surprised in the others taste in movies. but I also think Stella likes certain chick-flicks, the classic ones. and I think she loves dance movies of all kinds if not for anything else then simply for the dancing

and since Stella likes her men strong, she would of course like action movies. the lone hero saving the day :)

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! We're sooo close to that second thread. :lol:

I love chick flicks, just as much as chick lit (if I want some light reading :lol:) and I'm sure Stella would love them as well. If I don't want to watch anything heavy I like a good romantic comedy. Wouldn't it be funny if Stella forces Flack to watch her chick flicks with her and she'd find out he likes them too! :lol: That would be such a hoot. :lol:

4. feathergirl926

LOL I personally am not a fan of chick flicks for the most part, although I do like some. That would be funny, having Stella find out that Flack has a soft spot for Titanic or something like that. I like what Carly mentioned, maybe they both like the classic chick flicks, not these modern ones that are all the same plot just different settings and actors. What specific movies do you think are their favorites?

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Ahhh! Sorry guy I've not been online for so long lol or atleast I haven't popped by this thread in agessss lol......real life sucks at the moment and its not looking like its gonna get any better.....I lots and lots of stuff planned for the summer and I don't think I'll be able to come on but I'll try my best and make it so that I come here atleast one a week if not more than that....

Look forward to the new episodes in April and hope they're great for our ship.....

Sounds like you guys are have an interesting discussion about movies lol how did that start?? lol I seriously need to pop by more often...

Okay love you guys and hope to catch up with you soon...

6. feathergirl926

Shazza, real life does get in the way from time to time... hopefully whatever is going on in your life resolves itself so we can see you on here more often :)

The discussion about movies started because Carly mentioned the upcoming Oscars.

7. feathergirl926

This thread was on the second page :eek:

Come on ladies, let's make it to the second thread... almost there ladies. What are you ladies waiting to see during the rest of the season?

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

about the chick flicks, I think Stella like Pretty Woman, maybe even Runaway Bride, definitely Dirty Dancing. maybe My big fat greek wedding. for some reason I think she would enjoy Madisson Bridges. probably some Audrey Hepburn movies - Holiday in Rome or How to steal a Million. and I can totally see them laughing through Princes Bride together.

what I expect from the rest of the season? the two of them working cases togethr. I would like to see one where Flack surprises/impresses Stella with his knowledge of whatever - poetry, wine etc. related to the case. that would be sweet. and since Im obsessed with my ships dancing, I want to see them dance :)

9. feathergirl926

:lol: I can see Stella liking some of those, especially Princess Bride, such a hilarious movie! And definitely Audrey Hepburn movies. Never really seen all of Dirty Dancing or and of Madison Bridges, so I can't really comment on those lol.

I would love to see them dance, and for Flack to show off his diverse knowledge. He's not just a pretty face ;)

10. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Yeah! We are approaching new thread.
    Since the strike is cleared up, they need to get back on cue with Team Fiesta.

About the movies, I can so see Stella and Flack as horror flick fans of spine tingling creations like Psycho. They would crave the suspense and mayhem, and they get to cuddle with each other.

11. feathergirl926

Yup, Kiane, new thread after this post since this will be the 1,000th post! Woohoo!

I agree, I can totally see Flack and Stella liking horror flicks. Well, Flack would like them because they make Stella jumpy so he can protect her ;)

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

We were on the second page? That was fast. Sorry, I couldn't post earlier, I came down with a fever and a bad case of the sniffles. I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, spent the whole day wearing my PJs. :lol: I'm actually having problems with my DSL as well, so I haven't been able to post here. Grrr...

I love The Princess Bride. I'm sure Flack and Stella would love those as well, nothing better than a romantic fantasy movie.
    I love Horror flicks as well...Wouldn't it be funny if Flack takes Stella to a horror flick and he ends up getting scared and Stella has to hold his hands throughout the movie. That would be such a riot! :lol:

Anyway, here the link to that second thread, Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.