Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoreenCSI

Captain
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned this. I checked the old threads and no one has made this yet.

Look at it this way... Flack and Stella and almost always on the same case and we always see these 2 together. The thought came to me that these 2 would make an awesome couple.

Anyway that's just me saying stuff and I think some people disagree with me.

Re: Flack & Stella

Alright, I did notice a connection and understanding between Flack & Stella in "Three Generations Are Enough."
Then in "Till Death Do We Part," Stella ( along with Aiden)enjoyed teasing Flack for his fear of ghosts.

Fella, I thought about that. Then I did more thinking and also came up with FIESTA. The F in Flack's name, inserted the ie and kept the STA in Stella's name. I figured it would be unique. Though I can see myself going with Fella.

lol. I hope they get some interaction this year. I read a Flack/Stella story at FF.net which was pretty good.
I'm kinda shipping F/S because my other Flack pairing, F/A is sorrily MIA as of now.

CSINY_120_056.jpg

It's not the best, but what can ya do?

They've got rocky chemistry. We've seen them get mad at one another because they're presonalities are almost the same.

I'm not too sure about Flack/Stella. They've got a pretty ok friendship but somehow I can't see anything else.

SkeletonJack, awesome pic.
Anybody have a capture of them from "Three Generations Are Enough." They had definite sparkage in that episode. :)

Ahhh... friendship comes first and who knows? It'll blossom into a promising romance.

CSINY_108_042.jpg

Flack... what are you looking at?! :devil:

CSINY_108_054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back